It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower just shredded Obama's 'Russian Hacker' narrative

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You're the one stuck in the past.

I didn't bring up "Stalin" and "Soviets", lol... you did (always) do.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You're the one stuck in the past.

I didn't bring up "Stalin" and "Soviets", lol... you did (always) do.

That's because Putin is following in his footsteps. Putin is using the same techniques of subversion that the COMINTERN used. If you do not learn from history, you will be condemned to repeat it, Comrade.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

That's because Putin is following in his footsteps. Putin is using the same techniques of subversion that the COMINTERN used. If you do not learn from history, you will be condemned to repeat it, Comrade.

You're the one wants to keep repeating history.

'Putin' isn't invading Europe, NATO is.

Geez what a dumb conversation.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

NATO is Europe. I can't comment any further without violating T&C, but please read just a little bit of history.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

NATO is Europe.

Crap. The US invaded europe to get a foot hold, then formed NATO, to stay and contain Russia. Now is encroaching ever further into eastern Europe. NATO is not Europe.

NATO is US military might occupying Europe to threaten Russia from the west, combined with US presence in Eastern Pacific to further contain Russian and China.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Mission accomplished. You've rolled over the page with off topic posts so that no-one can read this on-topic post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

This thread is about how the "Russian hack" was fake news, just like how Hillary was going to win, like how the Russians are slaughtering civilians... do go on...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

NATO is Europe. I can't comment any further without violating T&C, but please read just a little bit of history.

NATO is not and never has been 'Europe'. The 12 founding countries included Canada and the USA.
Today, the USA provides significant might behind NATO.

You might be confused because many European countries are part of NATO. There are, however, European countries not part of NATO.

Regardless, the insight provided in the OP is compelling. Far more so that the current conspiracy theories about Russia and wikileaks.

edit on 21/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Indeed. So when evidence is presented then we can draw some conclusions. Until then, there is no evidence at all that Russia hacked documents and gave them to wikileaks. Pretty simple state of affairs really.

You are hewing really closely to the Kremlin's "we may never know the facts" line. Do you completely reject the validity of strategic analysis? Given a set of facts (the emails were hacked and released anonymously) isn't it possible to examine the possible motives, then see who had those motives, the means, and the opportunity? Isn't that how one goes about solving a mystery... if one really wants it solved?

Russia had the motive, the means, and the opportunity. It is congruent with their previous modi operandi. Surely you admit that Russian intelligence agencies are the prime suspect? It explains not only the information released, but the information not released.

It's perfectly reasonable to speculate and devise theories - especially on this site.
However, it is not reasonable to claim anything other than you have a theory. Some have claimed there is 100% proof and others are talking about this subject as if it is generally proven that Russia provided wikileaks with hacked emails. Those doing so are partaking in the distribution of fake news.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

If the Russians did all this hacking they are accused of then why has no Russian whistleblower emerged?

Alexander Litvenko...X-KGB/FSB...Fled to London and got Asylum from the British Government and blew the Whistle on Putin Staging terrorist attacks in Chechnya..

Putin not only had him killed but did so in a way to send a message to everyone considering similar whistle-blowing and in a way that clearly bragged to the world that it was he who had him killed...Clear message and no doubt about the who and why.

Litvenko became the FIRST known murder victim involving Polonium ..aka Nuclear Material...and material with a signature conveniently leading back to the Kremlin.

British authorities identified the FSB agents who slipped the material into his food...and Putin immediately promoted them into government positions making them immune from extradition requests.

Here is Litvenko..

In his last statement he said about Putin:

...this may be the time to say one or two things to the person responsible for my present condition.

You may succeed in silencing me but that silence comes at a price. You have shown yourself to be as barbaric and ruthless as your most hostile critics have claimed.

You have shown yourself to have no respect for life, liberty or any civilised value.

You have shown yourself to be unworthy of your office, to be unworthy of the trust of civilized men and women.

You may succeed in silencing one man but the howl of protest from around the world will reverberate, Mr Putin, in your ears for the rest of your life.

May God forgive you for what you have done, not only to me but to beloved Russia and its people

What was your question again? Oh, that's right...Why hasn't anyone at FSB blown the whistle on Putin's hacking yet?

No doubt the reason the NSA, FBI and CIA are all on the same page about Putin directing the operation is that they have an asset inside team Putin...but we are never going to get a name until he is dead or farming rabbits in no name Idaho.

For effs sake...THAT...THERE..ABOVE...Is what Trumpites hero Putin does to "Whistle Blowers"..

Disgusting Putin love around here..

yea, good point but does the US and a dozen other countries not also engage in this same behaviour ??

No.

Truth is perception and the truth is different for us all.

There is but one reality and truth. While all of us view it through different lenses, the premise of the ATS motto "Deny Ignorance" is that we can all see it more clearly through honest and logical debate and examination of the facts. Unfortunately there is a large contingent of posters whose aim is further obscure the truth vs. clarify it.

BTW...from your first thread on ATS...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got a message from Goggle saying that there was access to my account that was suspicious.

I followed up the message and google shows that my computer (PC) was synced by a computer located on the other side of the country about 10 days ago.

You and the DNC have something in common..

On March 19 of this year, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta received an alarming email that appeared to come from Google.

motherboard.vice.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Regardless, the insight provided in the OP is compelling. Far more so that the current conspiracy theories about Russia and wikileaks.

The OP is nonsense and the "whistle-blower" has repeatedly made claims in the past that were completely debunked.

The "current conspiracy theories" about Russia are not "theories"...they are the conclusions of the FBI, CIA and National Director of Intelligence of the Untied States Government.

The fact you choose to characterize the ridiculous OP as "Credible" and the conclusion of every non-partisan intelligence agency of the United States Government as unfounded "conspiracy theory" makes you either a dishonest propagandist or cognitively disabled.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

This thread is about how the "Russian hack" was fake news, just like how Hillary was going to win, like how the Russians are slaughtering civilians... do go on...

I see this OP as an unscientific poll of ATS Right-Wing members who value party agenda over US Sovereignty.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShatteredKingdom
a reply to: GodEmperor

Putin's got to be the Coolest President in Russian History.

That's so cute you have a crush...

Here's one you can tack up on your wall next to the hand cream..

edit on 21-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

If I learned anything in my long life its to never trust what the media says on behalf of the gubment.

Of course, this experience stems from observing the other cycle of gubment corruption and endless war during the Vietnam era.

Even further back when you consider Eisenhowers warning to us about the military industrial complex, and how JFK warned us similarly, citing eisenhower, and adding additionally about secret societies (shadow governments). They killed him soon after.

All the way down to today. Nothings changed, even some the names remain the same.

Don't even pretend to come off splaining to everyone how the "nonpartisan" alphabet agencies are oh so benign.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The OP is nonsense and the "whistle-blower" has repeatedly made claims in the past that were completely debunked.

The "current conspiracy theories" about Russia are not "theories"...they are the conclusions of the FBI, CIA and National Director of Intelligence of the Untied States Government.

The fact you choose to characterize the ridiculous OP as "Credible" and the conclusion of every non-partisan intelligence agency of the United States Government as unfounded "conspiracy theory" makes you either a dishonest propagandist or cognitively disabled.

You guys on the left certainly are conspiracy theory nuts!

Sometimes they turn out to be true of course. We'll have to wait for some evidence to emerge, of which there is currently none. However, I understand your deep need to believe.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The big problem with all this is if it wasn't an insider then Russia would have never known what the emails contained to even want to hack them if in fact they are part of it all. The DNC acts like they were all from Hillary's camp and that is just not true, and so there were/are people deep in the DNC that was supporting The Bern and saw what was going on.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

By "the left" you mean congressional GOP leaders who have acknowledged the Russians were the hackers? Or by "left" you mean the CIA, FBI, NDI et al..

How embarrassingly stupid your posts have become...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

OMG dude, it was not fake news.

Here:

An Enemy of the Kremlin Dies in London (Who killed Alexander Perepilichny?)

Read that.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

By "the left" you mean congressional GOP leaders who have acknowledged the Russians were the hackers? Or by "left" you mean the CIA, FBI, NDI et al..

I mean alt-left crazies...the ones who have revealed themselves and made themselves look silly due to their uncontrollable bitterness at Trump winning again and again and again. We know who they are.

The sane amongst us will wait for more than accusations and hearsay.
edit on 21/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I mean alt-left crazies...

Yes...Like Mitch McConnell...At least figure out a way to be amusing when you BS...your trolly BS style is just boring..

“Any foreign breach of our cybersecurity measures is disturbing, and I strongly condemn any such efforts,”
said Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the majority leader, adding,

“The Russians are not our friends.”

Mr. McConnell’s support for investigating American intelligence findings that Moscow intervened in the election on Mr. Trump’s behalf could presage friction between the Republicans who control Congress, and who have long taken a hard line against Russia, and the president-elect, who has mocked the findings.

Mr. McConnell also went out of his way to address Mr. Trump’s claim that the C.I.A. could not be trusted because of flawed intelligence before the Iraq war.

“Let me say that I have the highest confidence in the intelligence community,”
“and especially the Central Intelligence Agency. The C.I.A. is filled with selfless patriots, many of whom anonymously risk their lives for the American people.”

www.nytimes.com...

Oh Mitch...that crazy alt-left liberal who is the GOP leader of the Senate Majority!

edit on 21-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join