It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: “Soros has just funded Jill Stein to call for legal Vote recount”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Don't shoot the Messenger! From what I can gather, this is the real 'Anonymous' speaking here. I'm posting this because it's what I myself and others have been saying repeatedly for a while about the funding of J.Steins 'imho' illegal vote recount due to Losing the Election. It seems like she'd rather Clinton got in over Trump which to me is highly Suspicious in light of all that's happened.

Isn't It Ironic?

So, you choose what you think is really happening here with the Vote counts!

conservativedailypost.com...

UPDATE (25 November at 6:00 P.M. Pacific Time): Fox News Has Now Reported On This Article!

Something seriously bad is happening right now and it’s about to shift the face of democracy in the free world. George Soros is well known by now for his donations to BLM and other extreme leftist groups, not to mention the millions he’s given Hillary.

Things just went to code red though, because Jill Stein has just initiated a campaign to demand a recount of the vote. What is about to happen could possibly cause a civil war. Anonymous, the infamous group responsible for hacking multiple high-level officials and agencies, just made a grave announcement:

That’s not the scary part though. What gives away the entire operation is the behavior of the donations. The funding came in at an absolutely perfect $160,000 per hour. That wouldn’t be odd, except the donations continued full speed through the middle of the night when all of America was asleep!

Jill Stein now has the money she needs to initiate the recount. Where did the funds come from? Soros. The mainstream media is pushing the narrative hard right now that the votes were hacked, even In Pennsylvania where that’s not even possible.

They are openly and brazenly lying about everything. Google, Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter are all censoring the spread of this information, creating dissent and misinformation. To make things even worse, the establishment has launched a campaign against “fake news”, allowing the mainstream media to dictate reality for hundreds of millions of Americans who receive constant news!

edit on 27-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hyperbole and fear mongering for clicks.

The vote is not getting overturned.

Clinton's campaign and even Obama have publicly stated that there is no evidence of hacking.

I don't know what Stein hopes or expects to accomplish, but changing the outcome of the elections is not realistic.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is an interesting article, and I agree that the $160,000 p/h is not a result of regular donations.

But what's up with this sentence?

Jill Stein now has the money she needs to initiate the recount. Where did the funds come from? Soros.

I mean, other than conjecture, where's the proof to back that statement up?

Either way, Stein was my girl. While I'd say election integrity is a key issue, why not more scrutiny on election day?

Very very disappointed with Stein. This will not lead to anything good.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst
looks to me like these actions are coming from a step above Soros even,

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

and yet I made a thread giving Jill the benefit of the doubt thinking she was awake and real...disappointed does quite cover it.

Personally, between her and Bernie, I'm finding self reflection hard to deal with, i'm furious at these 2.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yes we need to take this serious. I don't believe the elite would dump their money into this if they didn't have a plan. I don't buy the money grab argument by Stein. She would go down inhistory as a fraud.
This could be another way to take down the US (civil war), which was their end goal all along if Clinton had won.
I hope I'm wrong
edit on 27-11-2016 by Arcturian8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2016 by Arcturian8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
looks to me like these actions are coming from a step above Soros even,

Joined November 2016 on that Rothchild account post. Is it even really a Rothchild?
edit on 27-11-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Maybe it is in YOUR Opinion, but some of us here would rather go over all of the facts to find out what's being Hidden from us even if that's not one of your best traits dude, which from what you just said, isn't.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Unreal, thanks for this!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

and yet I made a thread giving Jill the benefit of the doubt thinking she was awake and real...disappointed does quite cover it.

Personally, between her and Bernie, I'm finding self reflection hard to deal with, i'm furious at these 2.

This entire Election has taken a lot of people off guard from what appeared one thing, only becoming another altogether. I'm positive there are a lot of People who are angry at what they've done. I for one can't believe just how deep the rabbit hole seemingly is.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is the same woman who was interviewed on
C-Span saying a Clinton presidency was scarier than a Trump one because Clinton would send us into a nuclear war.

Clearly, she thinks money is more important now.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arcturian8

Yes we need to take this serious. I don't believe the elite would dump their money into this if they didn't have a plan. I don't buy the money grab argument by Stein. She would go down inhistory as a fraud.
This could be another way to take down the US (civil war), which was their end goal all along if Clinton had won.
I hope I'm wrong

Yeah i'm you on that one. People need to speak up right now and let the ruling majority over us know we're not amused in the slightest with where they're trying to take this.

This is an abhorrent attack on Democracy! The People should be ruling this lot not the other way around.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
This is the same woman who was interviewed on
C-Span saying a Clinton presidency was scarier than a Trump one because Clinton would send us into a nuclear war.

Clearly, she thinks money is more important now.

Another Big Red Flag for me, she's a fraud and she's working for the underdogs now for what? Power, Money? It's shows just how lacking these people are in Integrity.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well in Jill's defense I don't think she has come out and said anything publicly about a recount.

From what I can gather, only people from within her campaign are speaking on her behalf about the recount. If Jill Stein came out and publicly called for a recount then we would know she was probably up to no good.

I'm thinking they have her tied up in a dark room somewhere.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

There are already several threads discussing this.
You haven't brought anything new to the discussion.

If you did have something new, I'd love to see it.

But you don't.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I doubt Jill Stein is tied up in a back room someplace or that they've unleashed her clone ..... although I have to wonder at times about that.

ColdWisdom: Steins people are talking on her behalf because she's probably afraid to say it herself, it keeps the Media 'questioning everything, which in turn controls the Consumer's beliefs on it, creating dissolution all around. Confused people with only part of the story, can't Organise properly.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yes, and all you have is nothing to give but your Opinion.

Thanks but no thanks. I prefer to scrutinize this one, with or without your personal approval.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Stein has no reason to push for a recount. She was never going to win and received the least amount of votes out of all four major candidates.

The fact that she hasn't personally come out and addressed this recount is highly suspicious. That is all.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Stein has no reason to push for a recount. She was never going to win and received the least amount of votes out of all four major candidates.

The fact that she hasn't personally come out and addressed this recount is highly suspicious. That is all.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8

yes i am afraid we are doomed. i already posted on fb, do not fight with other people, go after the politichans who initiated this.

all of their meetings always were geared to a us civilwar.

then they will take the guns, and then its truly over.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join