It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: “Soros has just funded Jill Stein to call for legal Vote recount”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
and i still love how stine only chose red states. if she is 'neutral' why is she only choosing red states? lmfao.

i voted for john-son, and stines actions proved what a perfect vote it was.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
People will die if this result is overturned regardless of how it is done. The number of lives lost will likely be very high, but that will not trouble the consciences of the likes of Rothschild and Soros, in fact it would not surprise me in the least if large number of deaths during civil unrest is what they are hoping for.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And here's another problem:

When Michigan is reversed, it will send a clear message of irreversible corruption; the state had only paper ballots. Furthermore, the votes have already been certified. The stringent program was designed specifically to defend against cyber attacks.”

Ah, no. The Michigan votes have not been state certified yet. I just proved that on my other thread and provided the link to the state board of elections. That doesn't happen until 2pm tomorrow. So I don't know about this, not convinced.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
and i still love how stine only chose red states. if she is 'neutral' why is she only choosing red states? lmfao.

i voted for john-son, and stines actions proved what a perfect vote it was.

That right there is another red flag, why only red states?

It's easier to see the reptillian response from her now that she's made it more than apparent what she's really up to, and who is behind it all. I think we can all guess at whom that would be, without deference.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Oh yea because Johnson was such a real winner.

Member what is alleppo?

Member when he couldn't name a world leader he admired?

Member when he told Guy Benson that calling people 'illegal immigrants' is both politically incorrect and hypocritical?

Johnson, the fakest of libertarians. The shilliest of shills.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Been in the back burner while his campaign "followers" ignite the fired makes her guilty as sin, been quiet and not saying nothing doesn't make you any innocent, it only shows guilt.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I seriously hope you're right!

Either this is to shake people up to see how they'd react, or they really are stupid enough to think People want this. Again, trying to recount with Michigan, all paper ballots, it's redundant!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Nov 27th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I thought the thread was about Soros funding?

I saw something recently relating to Putin issuing some kind of a back-lashing fit for the likes of Soros?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yes you are right, I just read that too, I was in the impression that they already certified the votes, but in the recount the margin was still about the same, officials said that another recount will not change the outcome.

The spokesman for Michigan’s secretary of state has said it would be unlikely for the election results to change. Fred Woodhams, the spokesman for the Michigan Secretary of State’s office, told Heavy earlier in November, “We have no reason to believe that there are significant numbers of votes that are unaccounted for. All cities and townships in the state (1,500 of them) have reported unofficial vote totals.”

heavy.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I'm still of the belief that Soros is behind this, just like he's behind everything. Riots/Bank of England/etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

yeah i saw that. I wonder who's gonna be in charge of the Courts for this one?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: JesusXst

Stein has no reason to push for a recount. She was never going to win and received the least amount of votes out of all four major candidates.

The fact that she hasn't personally come out and addressed this recount is highly suspicious. That is all.

I agree with you.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Unless...maybe she was approached and offered a sizable sum of money to be the useful tool. I mean after Hilary went on record in public saying she would accept the results she couldn't very well initiate a recount. Seems likely too considering the tag along Hilary camp response in that they would take part but down playing it enough to not be associated with the calling for the recount. We all know soros has a dog in this race and that was Hilary...that explains the sudden influx of money and it's suspiciousness.
edit on 27-11-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i wonder if this was the plan all along....

have trump win, stir up the masses and have them protest his win which happened... and than recount the votes giving the win to hillary.. which makes the trump voters upset and angry at the protesters and those against trump.. and than let all hell break lose
edit on 27-11-2016 by Perjury because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Unless...maybe she was approached and offered a sizable sum of money to be the useful tool. I mean after Hilary went on record in public saying she would accept the results she couldn't very well initiate a recount. Seems likely too considering the tag along Hilary camp response in that they would take part but down playing it enough to not be associated with the calling for the recount. We all know soros has a dog in this case and that was Hilary...that explains the sudden influx of money and it's suspiciousness.

That's how snakes operate. Say one thing, but really mean another. Untrustworthy, Unreliable, and Completely Undone. This woman should be in Prison not running for The President of a Nation.

Hillary Stein and Soros amongst others, are a disgrace to humanity. These people only care about their staying power and the big bucks being shoved up their rear ends.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury

have trump win, stir up the masses and have them protest his win which happened... and than recount the votes giving the win to hillary.. which makes the trump voters upset and angry at the protesters and those against trump.. and than let all hell break lose

This won't cause a little distruption if they attempt to take the Vote, it will cause a damn Revolt from all over the US. And guraranted that it won't be pretty.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury

I smelt sour clams when I noticed a few of DT's cabinet members.
One guy said wmds, the other cried foul! and so on.

Either DT actually knows what he's trying to accomplish and it is an honorable thing- or he's toying with peoples emotions?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well in Jill's defense I don't think she has come out and said anything publicly about a recount.

From what I can gather, only people from within her campaign are speaking on her behalf about the recount. If Jill Stein came out and publicly called for a recount then we would know she was probably up to no good.

I'm thinking they have her tied up in a dark room somewhere.

I'm totally confused by your posting on this topic but maybe I'm misunderstanding something (no sarcasm intended btw). Not only has she made several live feed broadcasts over the weekend discussing the recount, on Friday afternoon she was photographed filing the WI recount in person.

link to photo
edit on 27-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: link added

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Any links to the live feeds? It's possible I may have missed something.

I still think someone is pulling her strings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join