It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: “Soros has just funded Jill Stein to call for legal Vote recount”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I can almost see the puppet strings right now being pulled by an invisible entity of which we dare not speak.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don't have any links to them offhand and admittedly I didn't watch them myself but I did see screenshots and quotes over the weekend. My apologies if I came across as rude, wasn't my intent I guess I just assumed everyone had seen the coverage over the past couple days and thought maybe you were being mischievous

edit on 27-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

This is one of more than a few:
www.cnn.com...

A video statement by Stein is near the bottom here:
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 11/27/16 by BlueAjah because: second link

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: JesusXst
looks to me like these actions are coming from a step above Soros even,

This is exactly why i always knew to be for trump. All these sorts of people have been against him from beginning till now even. Even the Rothschilds are publicly against trump If that does not tell people that trump is the only choice then i dont know what is. Voting for hillary is voting for Rotschild, Rockefeller, warburg etc etc etc. aka big banking.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well in Jill's defense I don't think she has come out and said anything publicly about a recount.

From what I can gather, only people from within her campaign are speaking on her behalf about the recount. If Jill Stein came out and publicly called for a recount then we would know she was probably up to no good.

I'm thinking they have her tied up in a dark room somewhere.

What are you talking about? she has been on TV talking about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Trump needs all the talk time he can get right now. If he's got any dirt on the opposition, he needs to bring it to the surface NOW.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Clinton's campaign and even Obama have publicly stated that there is no evidence of hacking.

You don't think its possible that they're just being two faced when they say that?

Given their track record of "truthiness" I would say they lie more than they tell the truth.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

The Roth child's actually tweeted for Trump they have connections going back years. One even dated trumps wife.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Ok, you make a valid point there.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join