It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s National Security Advisor Mike Flynn Has Info about & Questions About Pizzagate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The pizzagate story is going to get real serious under a Trump admin....

Looks like ATS isn't the only place on Earth where there is serious concern over this sick and twisted story. ( I won't attach the video against the rules)

The New Nationalist (TNN) is calling for a serious investigation of what is generally called #Pizzagate. Regular readers know #Pizzagate refers to extremely revealing leaked emails, highly suggestive instagram photos of little children, depraved artwork and pedophile symbols, all revolving around various Clinton operatives including campaign chief John Podesta and his brother Andrew. The emails and the cast of characters involved suggest a sex, or worse, a pedo ring. The following video covers the turf on this situation. For those with a shorter attention span or who are pressed for time, skip to 6:00

Trump's national security advisor Mike Flynn has revealed he has info about the pedo ring.

nquiring minds should note that none other than Donald Trump’s new National Security Adviser, Lt. Gen Mike Flynn, has revealed he has information about the child sex-ring story. On Nov.2 and 4, Flynn sent out two tweets concerning this. Notice that Flynn even uses the hashtag #spiritcooking. I have looked at General Flynn’s tweeter account and the messages are still there. In subsequent emails, Flynn continually refers to “protecting our children,” suggesting we haven’t heard the last of this from him.

There is that phrase fake news, where have we heard that before? Is there even more to this--aren't google-twitter are fighting fake news..........

Meanwhile, the usual suspects have launched a smear campaign against Flynn. One rag used the headline “Michael Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser, believes fake news and partisan conspiracy theories.” Doth protest too loudly.

Vox: Yet Flynn, clearly, has a lot of difficulty figuring out what information is worthwhile. He seems willing to believe things as absurd as Clinton being involved in a child sex ring, based on a fake news article peppered with transparently silly quotes (one example: “‘What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,’ the NYPD Chief said.”)

stateofthenation2012.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I pray that this is accurate... I had no idea about Flynn's tweeting being so on point with this scandal.

I recall reading a 4chan post by an anonymous person who claimed there is a war going on between the NSA and the CIA, the NSA came along and found out about the true nature of the CIA and have been working on exposing them since.

If there is any accuracy to that, it seems that Flynn may be put there for a good reason and we really may have the forces of good standing against the satanic elite that have operated for so long in the background.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm still on the fence about this whole pizzagate thing- largely because I dont want to believe any of it is true.

But if it is, I am grateful someone in this next administration will attempt to do something about it.

Good on him.

If any of it is true, those responsible should never see the light of day again.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I'm still on the fence about this whole pizzagate thing- largely because I dont want to believe any of it is true.

But if it is, I am grateful someone in this next administration will attempt to do something about it.

Good on him.

If any of it is true, those responsible should never see the light of day again.

With the Franklin Cover Up, Dennis Hastert, Jimmy Saville, UK, Australian, Vatican and now Norwegian scandals, it is clear that this is THE conspiracy that needs to be exposed. Every last one of these scumbags need to be taken down.

I understand the drive to not want to believe any of this is true, even being aware of these previous scandals, this whole pizzagate has shaken me to my core, I can only imagine what those in the FBI/NYPD have scarred into their memories after looking down into the rabbit hole.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I hope to hear of this blowing back all the way into the UK and the EU as well. All them damn pedos running amok had better start with the duck & cover routine.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

What are you going on about? Flynn tweeted a link to fake news site True Pundit and something from Breitbart. How does this add up to "Mike Flynn Has Info about & Questions About Pizzagate?"

There is that phrase fake news, where have we heard that before? Is there even more to this--aren't google-twitter are fighting fake news..........

What are you talking about? Let's start with what you're doing re fake news — spreading it.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
I go where the story does.

Inquiring minds should note that none other than Donald Trump’s new National Security Adviser, Lt. Gen Mike Flynn, has revealed he has information about the child sex-ring story. On Nov.2 and 4, Flynn sent out two tweets concerning this. Notice that Flynn even uses the hashtag #spiritcooking. I have looked at General Flynn’s tweeter account and the messages are still there. In subsequent emails, Flynn continually refers to “protecting our children,” suggesting we haven’t heard the last of this from him.
stateofthenation2012.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

What are you talking about? Flynn tweeted two links. One was a link to a True Pundit story. True Pundit is UNDENIABLY fake news. The other was to Breitbart. I haven't read the article but from the lede in the tweet, it says "NYPD source" according to Erik Prince?

Lol. That's the source? You know what's interesting about Erik Prince (founder of Blackwater)? He's one of a handful of people who donated to the Robert Mercer pro-Trump PAC. Robert Mercer being the primary investor in Breitbart. The same PAC that's paid Kellyanne Conway a million bucks, that paid Giuliani's law firm nearly half a million and apparently also paid Bannon via some video production company, a couple hundred grand.

This is essentially a hoax thread. There's absolutely no evidence that Michael Flynn "has information" at all. Meanwhile, while you're all distracted with this garbage, real conspiracies are afoot.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Yeah, that's called a non sequitur. Michael Flynn tweeting a link to True Pundit and another to Breitbart is in no way this:

"Inquiring minds should note that none other than Donald Trump’s new National Security Adviser, Lt. Gen Mike Flynn, has revealed he has information about the child sex-ring story."

I go where the story does.

Is that what this is? Funny, to me it just looks like you're reposting clickbait garbage from some idiot's WordPress blog under a completely bogus title.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'll allow you your opinion.

If you are dissatisfied, I bid you good day.

link   
dp
edit on 21-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I can't understand why people are persistant with the belief that something of this nature is not even a possibility. Wake up, there are people in this world that have money and power beyond anything you can imagine and they don't even see the "common people" as being of the same race. If there is any doubt, any whatsoever by those in Trump's cabinet it most definitely should be investigated.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

You are right, this could very well be all real.

I want to point you to Bohemian Grove.

How about skullnbones? When any of the people Bush/Kerry are asked about it is all giggle time. And there is no force to get a stinking answer. The media sucks.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It's always the same 6 odd posters too.. In each #gate thread playing dumb or devils advocate.
If that fails they paint the investigation as 'internal projection' trying to shame the reader away from any further digging hinting that only a pedo would come to the conclusions that are glaringly obvious to any morally right reader.

No one is that ignorant

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think the lesson here folks is not to ever discuss what kind of pizza you want someone to bring to your sportsbowl party via email.

Especially if you are famous. People will just go nuts and make wild assumptions.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I sincerely hope that is all it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

And when you write an email try not to talk in cryptic ways no one talks in, like it maybe code.

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-03-03 22:23
Subject: Re: 815 dinner at Marta

See u at home

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2016, at 6:40 PM, John Podesta wrote:

I'm going to pass. I have too much to do before heading to Michigan tomorrow. No need for pizza.

On Thursday, March 3, 2016, Tony Podesta wrote:
29 st between park and Madison right around corner
Let me know
Or I could bring a pizza home
Tony

Sent from my iPhone

To: [email protected]
Date: 2014-09-04 11:06
Subject: RE: Did you leave a handkerchief

OK, thanks.

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 9:29 PM
To: Sandler, Susan
Subject: Re: Did you leave a handkerchief

It's mine, but not worth worrying about.
On Sep 2, 2014 2:54 PM, "Sandler, Susan" wrote:
Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.

Susaner

Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:04 AM
To: Sandler, Susan
Cc: Sandler, Herbert
Subject: You left something at the Field house

Susan & Herb
I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island.
Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it.

I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house.

Safe travels to all
Kate

On Sep 1, 2014, at 4:18 PM, "Sandler, Susan" wrote:

Thanks, Kate. We all really enjoyed it and it was very informative for us, and were talking about how great we think you are.
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 12:05 PM
To: Sandler, Herbert; Sandler, Susan
Subject: Links to Houses in Vineyard Haven & Chilmark
Susan & Herb

Here are links to the houses we drove by today located in Vineyard Haven.
1 House at the end of the road to Lake Tashmoo at Kuffie's Point
kendallmarthasvineyard.com...

2. House along side Owen Park( the last one we drove to) Patty has never had anyone complain about noise from the town wharf or parking area.
However, the VH Band does play on Sunday evenings inside the bandstand at the top of the street. It's on 3 floors.

3. House across from the VH Yacht Club, which I feel the ceilings are too low for you and Steve, but Patty asked me to send along.

Here are links to the 3 houses in Chilmark

1. The first one owned by the Danish gentleman, Christian

2. Squibnocket Associates

3. Jaffe House on Stonewall Beach and Pond.

Thanks for all piling into the car. It definitely was more fun with everyone and think of all the gossip you would have missed if
we were in two cars.

Let us know if you have any other questions about any of the houses.

Safe travels to all
Kate

Kathryn Tate
Kendall & Kendall Real Estate
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
508 - 693 - 2243
508-280-6243 mobile

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think we may find out rather we want to or not.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Oh for crying out loud....go read up on the piles of evidence before you make an ignorant statement like that...you people who are just outright denying this without investigating are doing the world a terrible disservice. You better be damn right when making a statement like that when it involves sexual torture of kids....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Kinda smacks of the reaction to 9/11 being an inside job - nobody wants to believe that such a thing could happen.
I neither want to believe nor dismiss as "impossible". Having no children, I'm waiting on the evidence.

ganjoa

<<   2 >>

join