It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s National Security Advisor Mike Flynn Has Info about & Questions About Pizzagate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
That doesn't look weird to me at all. Looks like people talking about regular, food pizza.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu
A pizza related handkerchief ? Why would those 2 words be strung together?

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.

What if it IS simply about a handkerchief? I know my grandparents had many. Everyone usually gave them as gifts to him. Some plain, others actually had designs on them. especially, the touristy overseas ones.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Would your grand parents have a map on it, and call it pizza related?
And you know what site your on. Right?

What if it IS simply about a handkerchief? I know my grandparents had many. Everyone usually gave them as gifts to him. Some plain, others actually had designs on them. especially, the touristy overseas ones.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Zazzle - 53 Pizza Bandanas & Kerchiefs.

It's worse than you thought, the whole world is infested with pizza pedos! There's also *gasp* pizza TIES! T-shirts! .... underwear. If you search Zazzle for the word "pizza" there are... get ready for this... 50,741 results!

They're outfitting an entire Satanic ARMY!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
My aren't we clever today. Do we have anything constructive?

*gasp* pizza TIES! T-shirts! .... underwear. If you search Zazzle for the word "pizza" there are... get ready for this... 50,741 results!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Zazzle - 53 Pizza Bandanas & Kerchiefs.

It's worse than you thought, the whole world is infested with pizza pedos! There's also *gasp* pizza TIES! T-shirts! .... underwear. If you search Zazzle for the word "pizza" there are... get ready for this... 50,741 results!

Wow...very strange that you are taking this angle on such a sensitive subject with a growing amount of evidence. You have either not seen the evidence, or you have seen the evidence and you are choosing to try and discredit it with nuance and trivialization. Since you seem pretty well read on this subject according to your prior posts, I'm guessing it's the latter. The real question is why...you're trivializing a very real investigation on child torture?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8

I wish i could put the gut wrenching art in a thread. SICK

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What are you going on about? Flynn tweeted a link to fake news site True Pundit and something from Breitbart. How does this add up to "Mike Flynn Has Info about & Questions About Pizzagate?"

There is that phrase fake news, where have we heard that before? Is there even more to this--aren't google-twitter are fighting fake news..........

What are you talking about? Let's start with what you're doing re fake news — spreading it.

I just has a look at True Pundit. there is no fake news on their home page. I also read your thread, which reached a bias conclusion. They have released incorrect information and I also believe they were running propaganda for the Republicans during the election, to the same extent that CNN were for Clinton.

So, it's not a fake news site at all and your assertion that it is is actually fake.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm sure there are fake news on both sides.

I must say the left is much more blatant than the right, they just come out and say white this and that for Trump because of a longing for the "old days". This was CNN.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8
Agreed, there seems to be a "shrug shouders and walk away" type of feel to some of the responses.

Wow...very strange that you are taking this angle on such a sensitive subject with a growing amount of evidence. You have either not seen the evidence, or you have seen the evidence and you are choosing to try and discredit it with nuance and trivialization. Since you seem pretty well read on this subject according to your prior posts, I'm guessing it's the latter. The real question is why...you're trivializing a very real investigation on child torture?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I guess COMET PING PONG is off the hook...

""This Pizzeria Is Not a Child-Trafficking Site,” by NYT’s Cecilia Kang: “Days before the presidential election, James Alefantis, owner of a local pizza restaurant called Comet Ping Pong, noticed an unusual spike in the number of his Instagram followers.

Within hours, menacing messages like ‘we’re on to you’ began appearing in his Instagram feed. In the ensuing days, hundreds of death threats — one read ‘I will kill you personally’ — started arriving via texts, Facebook and Twitter. All of them alleged something that made Mr. Alefantis’s jaw drop: that Comet Ping Pong was the home base of a child abuse ring led by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chief, John D. Podesta. ... None of it was true.

While Mr. Alefantis has some prominent Democratic friends in Washington and was a supporter of Mrs. Clinton, he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims.” nyti.ms...""

Source: www.politico.com... pen-pelosis-pushback-pence-gets-a-round-of-applause-at-martins-in-georgetown-ashley-parker-to-wapo-217517

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

""This Pizzeria Is Not a Child-Trafficking Site,” by NYT’s Cecilia Kang: “Days before the presidential election, James Alefantis, owner of a local pizza restaurant called Comet Ping Pong, noticed an unusual spike in the number of his Instagram followers.

Within hours, menacing messages like ‘we’re on to you’ began appearing in his Instagram feed. In the ensuing days, hundreds of death threats — one read ‘I will kill you personally’ — started arriving via texts, Facebook and Twitter. All of them alleged something that made Mr. Alefantis’s jaw drop: that Comet Ping Pong was the home base of a child abuse ring led by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chief, John D. Podesta. ... None of it was true.

While Mr. Alefantis has some prominent Democratic friends in Washington and was a supporter of Mrs. Clinton, he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims.” nyti.ms...""

Source: www.politico.com... pen-pelosis-pushback-pence-gets-a-round-of-applause-at-martins-in-georgetown-ashley-parker-to-wapo-217517

Is this the same guy? mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arcturian8

originally posted by: carewemust

Is this the same guy? mobile.twitter.com...

YEP.. his name is James Alefantis. A mysterious fellow, but the new Attorney General will get to bottom of it all, if Comet Pizza is deemed to be worth investigating.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I've seen all kinds of novelty t-shirts and napkins. This doesn't seem weird to me at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

I've seen all kinds of novelty t-shirts and napkins. This doesn't seem weird to me at all.

This is decent. Pizzagate evidence isn't all there for a crime right now, just some very very suspicious things going on.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
One way to know that this IS in fact real, is how no mainstream news is investigating or interviewing John Podesta, and he himself has not tried to use any media to refute any of it. No one is saying much within the Podesta circle, and the only thing being said is its silly and fake.
These are very ugly and serious things that when someone says you are doing it, and you aren't, then you come out fighting mad and refute it and sue for slander/libel.

And if the accused can prove it is NOT true, they win the case..

But those accused aren't doing anything or defending themselves against such ugly accusations. That 99 out of 100 means they are guilty of it.

There isn't anything about this pizzagate thing that looks anything like a fake situation. So it is real. The circumstantial evidence alone is quite damning in the extreme.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join