It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Donald Trump goes to dinner with family without notifying MSM! What madness!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He should keep doing that, Fox News does a very great job into not being bias and looking at things from both sides, unlike those 3, their ratings are so down, they should honestly give the rights to Fox News lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Funny Trumpa. Jokes on us....

Trump shook hands with patrons and said, “We’ll get your taxes down — don’t worry about it,” according to a video shared on Twitter by Bradd Jaffy of NBC Nightly News.

source

lol this is said to people willing to fork over $145 per oz for Siberian Farm-Raised Sturgeon or $16 for a bowl of soup. Those aren't YOUR taxes that will decline! haha

No, the Little People will be asked to make up the difference. lol Funny Trump

This ain't Hollywood elite. This is the New York elite who now run your country. lol Funny Trump.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
Funny Trumpa. Jokes on us....

Trump shook hands with patrons and said, “We’ll get your taxes down — don’t worry about it,” according to a video shared on Twitter by Bradd Jaffy of NBC Nightly News.

source

lol this is said to people willing to fork over $145 per oz for Siberian Farm-Raised Sturgeon or $16 for a bowl of soup. Those aren't YOUR taxes that will decline! haha

No, the Little People will be asked to make up the difference. lol Funny Trump

This ain't Hollywood elite. This is the New York elite who now run your country. lol Funny Trump.

Trump ran on a platform of reducing taxes for Corporations, as well as everyone else.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I'm a little late to this party but your comment made me blow my coffee all over the floor in laughter. Um, you may want to take a look at your own party and its ties to Soros/mediamatters/moveon.org/wall-street. Shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.....after this election, the Dems can't play that card with as much money as HIlary/Soros/wallstree/mega corperations spent on her lossing election lol
edit on 16-11-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The LSM been shoving mics in his face and trying to trip Trump the candidate with gotcha questions since day one of his run for office and I guess they will until he is out of office, but this reporting is asinine. He deserves a break from these vipers.

HA HA!! Hillary/Soros-Owned Media Attacks Trump's "Lack of Transparency" for Not Inviting to Dinner with Family

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodxRayne

The MSM Better Get Used to the Fact that Now President Elect Trump does Not Forget the Past . Personally , I think he should Instruct his Secret Service Men to Tell them All to Fuuck Off if they Get Out of Line from here on end . By their Past Actions , I am of the Opinion they have Lost their Credentials of being considered to be Journalists if All they try to do Is " Twist " their Stories , and " Twist " Words , Especially CNN .

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: BloodxRayne

Flamboyant billionaire-playboy-turned-president wants a steak, the liberal media blows a gasket. Their journalism is so bad it requires sufficient notice from the president-elect to remind them to do their jobs.

He owes them!

They gave him $2 bil worth of 91% bad press and lies for free!

Besides, I don't think 21 allows their type hanging around outside the front door and back alleyway blocking access to the dumpsters.

edit on 11 16 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Apparently according to CNN';s latest clip in another thread, they want him assassinated for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join