It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Donald Trump goes to dinner with family without notifying MSM! What madness!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Here's a link from Harvard siting the Boston Globe.
[url=http://belfercenter.hks.harvard.edu/publication/1651/afghanistans_proxy_war.html?breadcrumb=%2Fexperts%2F863%2Fxenia_dormandy%3Fpage%3D5]sourcs[/ url]

In the 1980 s and early 1990 s, Afghanistan was a proxy battleground for the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union. One could argue that America was the winner in that battle (the Soviet Union and Afghanistan certainly weren't), except that US actions then created the threat from the Taliban today. There were no winners.

I can connect the dots, can you?

edit on 16-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

As I said, none of the "liberal" hangouts actually seem to care. It's really quite amusing.

I'm confused as to why this is even important or even entertaining...unless he was planning on bringing Trump Steaks back as Presidential Steaks or something.

I do enjoy a good porterhouse.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't see a dollar amount, or anything in that quote that says that the USA gave money to Osama bin Laden.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
There's no credible evidence that the USA gave money to Osama bin Laden.

Exactly, the declassified C.I.A. document shows dealings with "Tim Osman"....
edit on 11/16/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

You two have completely gone off the rails with my topic, should honestly go make your own thread so both can bitch about it there lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne

You two have completely gone off the rails with my topic, should honestly go make your own thread so both can bitch about it there lol.

Haha, I am sorry and also admiring how right your are. Womp womp, I'll use all that for another thread and attempt to gracefully step away.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

There's no credible evidence that the USA gave money to Osama bin Laden.

Exactly, the declassified C.I.A. document shows dealings with "Tim Osman"....

"Dealings" don't necessarily mean money ...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BloodxRayne

Hey, I mentioned trump steaks a few posts up my good man!

If there's one thing I think Trump and I *could* find common ground on, it's a good steak.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

So none of these issues are good to you?

*Repeal Obamacare
*2nd Amendment stays untouched
*Bring back jobs to middle class
*lower taxes to middleclass
*higher taxes on businesses
*Remove Nafta, make a better trade deal with China
*Businesses that want to come back pay a 35% tax
*Clean energy, bring back coal miners, steel workers/factory workers(backbone of this country)
*Deport all undocumented criminals back to country

Don't see how you can disagree, these are all great things.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Sure seems like Trump is sending a message to the bastards.The newsy group only wants to berate him and they have no right to be told of his every movement. They're like a pack of spies.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I saw this and chuckled... the MSM are in complete panic. I don't think they have realised that they are irrelevant and are now acted like a jilted lover.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I have to say that i am no fan of Trump............

but this is just getting ridiculuous now. He isn't even President yet and it is just non stop nonsense. Truth be told, i am completely bored of all things Trump.

He may be a useless President but he may actually turn out to be a decent one. He won the election so lets just give him a chance, eh?

The media are starting to panic because no one is believing their drivel anymore. Although i do have sympathy with them in that (as i have said numerous times) media is 24 hours these days - they have to find things to talk about. This means issues that aren't really (issues) suddenly become hot topics as their is nothing else to discuss. I really do believe that if we want to end the madness, we ban 24 hour rolling news - just go back to morning and evening news. If not, we have to accept the consequence being that everything is overanalysed down to the tiniest detail.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne

Crazy huh, how the U.S formed only 220 years ago and has participated(provoked) in so many wars than many countries have in the last millenia. Smh

Revolution Ill give you..

War of 1812 is a coin toss, we had us citizens being pressed into the british navy, plus britain and france trying to stop our merchants.

WW1; allies...

ww2: allies

Korea: UN

Vietnam: Allies

Grenada: Ill give you on us

Desert storm: Liberated Kuwait and left, with un approval and assistance

second gulf war: on us

Afghanistan: depends on if you believe Al Queda and bin laden had a hand in attacking America.

So not quite believing we are the starters of all wars like you claim.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
double post fail
edit on 16-11-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I think that what this shows is that media has become delusional about their position in government and the world.
They think the president "owes" every minute of his life to them?
Do they think that without the media the world will stop spinning?
If they don't report it, then it never happened?

I think that Trump might put them back in their place.
He owes them nothing.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I don't see a dollar amount, or anything in that quote that says that the USA gave money to Osama bin Laden.

Dont need a dollar amount. Most was old military equipment such as the old Sting missiles that the batteries were dead on. They had to hook em up to car batteries to fire. Dangerous that.And , although it might not have been directly to bin Laden it was directly to the Mujahideen - bin Laden's Freedom Fighters.

But for the President elect )not President yet) to not declare his moment by moment activities to the press, SHAME ON HIM...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

The media (certain outlets) are pissed because -
A - Trump won
B - It made the MSM out to be clueless elite idiots.
C - The same outlets were pissed that they weren't invited to fly with Trump when he went to meet Obama at the White House.
D - Those same media outlets are going to be punished via less access to a Trump administration because of their biased reporting.

We will see these idiotic media tempter tantrums through trumps presidency.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Dont need a dollar amount. Most was old military equipment such as the old Sting missiles that the batteries were dead on. They had to hook em up to car batteries to fire. Dangerous that.And , although it might not have been directly to bin Laden it was directly to the Mujahideen - bin Laden's Freedom Fighters.

But for the President elect )not President yet) to not declare his moment by moment activities to the press, SHAME ON HIM...

The Mujahideen was not Al Quedia nor was it the Taliban and the items were supplied because the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. When the Soviets left Bin Laden wanted the US to support him / his groups to consolidate power in Afghanistan. When the US declined we went on his hate list.

Trying to link the US to Bin Laden in the manner you are attempting is disingenuous and ignores facts.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Wonder if Trump will win a transparency in government award ? 2 months after being sworn in ? Privately , behind locked doors ?
Wonder if Trump will surpass his predecessor on the amount of denials of FOIA requests while bragging he has the most open Administration in history ?(Obama set a record for denials)
Just sayin....

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Considering he ran on a platform that includes government accountability, coupled with the manner in which he was elected, I doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join