It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Donald Trump goes to dinner with family without notifying MSM! What madness!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Guess who also does business with Qatar? Trump. He's invested in Qatar Airlines (owned by the Qatar government). They also lease space from him in one of his towers. Foreign influence?

Qatar Airways: The state-owned flag carrier of Qatar, a constitutional monarchy ruled by Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, has had a “corporate campus” in the Trump Tower on 5th Avenue in Manhattan since at least 2008. While details of the Qatar Airways lease were not immediately available, offices for rent in the building start at about $19,000 a month and can go above $100,000 a month. Qatar considers Islam the official religion and Sharia law the principal source of its legislation.

Can't forget the Saudi's...

Saudi princes: Prince Mutaib bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, a former minister in the Saudi government, and member of the Saudi royal family, reportedly lives in a floor-through Trump Tower apartment. Other former Trump property tenants include Prince Nawaf bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, a Saudi royal family member who owned a 10,500 sq. foot (975 sq. meter) condo at the Heritage at Trump Place that went on sale this year for $48.5 million.

Wealthy Muslims helped Donald Trump build his Empire

And yet he says all this stuff about Muslims? I guess he's OK with the wealthy ones or something? Or is he just telling more lies and what his followers want to hear?

Anyway...

A "selling point" Trump supporters use is that he the 1% can't buy him. No, instead you just decided to put the 1% behind the wheel of our car.

"He's not bought by any special interests!" I hear people say ... He literally is the special interest(s).

He's giving big business control over the government. Literally.

You're sick of the "establishment" and corporate influence over government, so your solution is to put corporate entities directly into politics?

And by "outsiders" Trump just mean politicians, which is really just a con game and ruse to install big business and corporations into our political system to give corporate control over our government.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

All of which manufactured out of our fear of terrorism (which is less of a threat than in the eighties).

What?

Care to cite some statistics that support your claim that terrorism today is less of a threat than the 1980s?

I apologize, that wasn't worded correctly. But in the sixties, seventies and eighties we had comparable citizen deaths due to terrorism (foreign and domestic) as 90's to close to 2020.

I've heard the analogy on news programming but when Googling the search terms I get spammed with terrorism vs gun deaths.

Here is a site with some statistics (though the first graph shows number of occurrences not deaths world wide).

The second illustration eludes to my point a bit more source
edit on 16-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

My point was he Clintons proved they abuse power (public servant power, aka corruption).

Which if you want to talk about Saudi Arabia (sneeze Clinton foundation Secretary of state) ....

I know what I'll get with them, and they are quite rich too. Most couples aren't worth a cool quarter of a bill...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

By the way, how many times in the fifty years had a presidential couple been worth more than 100 million without inheritance?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

He never mentions true peaceful Muslims in a negative light, he only talks about Radical Islamic Terrorists, never once did he say he hated all muslims or wanted all hispanics/people of color out of the country, He has only said that he wants all undocumented people(illegals) out of the country, and that we should have a closer look at all the refugees that are coming through, because he does not want what happened in Paris to happen here, It honestly boggles my mind how people twist his words or just hear what they wanna hear, other countries treat illegals this way, they aren't labeled racists, it's a pretty fair system to focus on your American Citizens first since they you know.. Come first, and by all I mean all American Citizens, not just white people.
edit on 16-11-2016 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

"A pool of reporters and photographers was in the motorcade when President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed in Dallas. The pool was just steps away from President Ronald Reagan when he was shot outside a hotel in the District of Columbia, and was stationed outside his hospital as he recovered. "

Moral of the story:

If you're a US President and don't want to get assassinated, don't bring the press corp.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

By the way, how many times in the fifty years had a presidential couple been worth more than 100 million without inheritance?

And Trump is getting rid of the estate tax...

Our Founding Fathers hated and despised the aristocracy and the way that wealth and power was handed down from generation to generation via "titles" and birth right.

Funny that we're headed that direction again ...

Hmmm

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BloodxRayne

And Saudi princes have never funded radical terrorism, right?

*cough cough* Osama Bin Laden's family *cough cough*

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You mean the guy we gave more money than his family gave him 'cough cough'.

link   

Are they in a panic they can't set their equipment up,like the rest of the drama queens,good he has a family and stays close with them,MSM is pissed they don't have a protocol to follow now

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Isn't that why some presidents have had to sneak away to just get a cheeseburger or whatever?

I know for a fact McDonald's fries have a 5 minute half-life. There's no way you can send someone to McDonalds and have the fries still be good when they get back.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Uhm if you want to talk about connections, guess who Huma Abedin is connected to? Terrorists.. brother is leader of Muslim Brotherhood(funds isis) Mother leader of Muslim Sisterhood, who Saudis all have funded and directly funded Al-Queada, ISIS etc.. if Hillary were to become President, guess who her Chief of Staff would be? A Terrorist spy, and also, Hillary armed the rebels when U.S left, guess who they became? ISIS.
edit on 16-11-2016 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Our Founding Fathers hated and despised the aristocracy and the way that wealth and power was handed down from generation to generation via "titles" and birth right.

So since the Clintons blatantly circumvented rules to prevent elected officials to profit from power its better than a capitalist being the nature of capitalism?

The difference is one of them is honest about it. And again, in this very thread I've voiced concern of him, only difference is one of us is blindly defending an opponent.

'cough cough' your partisanship is showing.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You mean the guy we gave more money than his family gave him 'cough cough'.

Care to show a dollar amount? There's no credible evidence that the USA gave money to Osama bin Laden.

...conducting the first television interview with Osama bin Laden in 1997,

The story about bin Laden and the CIA—that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden—is simply a folk myth. There's no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently. The real story here is the CIA did not understand who Osama was until 1996, when they set up a unit to really start tracking him.[11]

Source

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Why do I need to know this?

We already know there is an incredible media bias towards POTUS-elect Trump?

I'm already ignoring the press/media. Both television and internet.

If he wants to go out to dinner, I don't need to know. I don't care, in fact. All I want to do is get through the next month plus without too much in the way of incident, then let him get on with his job. If he screw it up, we'll vote him out. If he does a decent enough job that the majority of Americans want to keep him employed at 1600 Pennsylvania, then that's cool, too.

Other than that, I flat don't care. Why do you all seem to care so much? Dinner is not news.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Care to show a dollar amount? There's no credible evidence that the USA gave money to Osama bin Laden.

Care to use a source other than Wikipedia to prove me wrong on a conspiracy site where we all fuc#king know better?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Being Americia, i would not be supprsied if this become big news considering Americians are on the verge of total enslavement, nuclear war it seems has only just been averted and air we breathe is being poisoned.

Just how stupid can the people be? .....Answer - as stupid as the media make them!

Answer=horizontal drilling is affecting psychology. You can find them using meters and dowsing rods. What are the added lines? Facilitating high EMF and other psychological effects, they also kill slowly. When I heard of the school stabbing on the news, I thought of these lines. They've been doing it since the 70s.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You didn't have too click on my thread and then read it.. It's simple as that bud.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Was I talking to you, bud?

My anger, such as it is, is aimed more at the MSM that seems to think this is important... I happen to not agree. If that offends you for some reason, I am truly sorry...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Credible proof?

There's nothing on paper, email, voice record or video showing that money was exchanged with the expectation of certain favors.

The Clinton foundation accepted money from literally thousands of sources. If taking money from Qatar is "pay for play" (because that's the strongest allegation, whether you know this or not) -- then Trump is just as guilty, only he's actually in active business with these people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join