It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Donald Trump goes to dinner with family without notifying MSM! What madness!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't see a dollar amount, or anything in that quote that says that the USA gave money to Osama bin Laden.

Dont need a dollar amount. Most was old military equipment such as the old Sting missiles that the batteries were dead on. They had to hook em up to car batteries to fire. Dangerous that.And , although it might not have been directly to bin Laden it was directly to the Mujahideen - bin Laden's Freedom Fighters.

But for the President elect )not President yet) to not declare his moment by moment activities to the press, SHAME ON HIM...

The Mujahideen was not Al Quedia nor was it the Taliban and the items were supplied because the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. When the Soviets left Bin Laden wanted the US to support him / his groups to consolidate power in Afghanistan. When the US declined we went on his hate list.

Trying to link the US to Bin Laden in the manner you are attempting is disingenuous and ignores facts.

History friend , history. Read it and raise the veil of ignorance.
What the HADES did the Mujahideen morph into ? Al Qaeda. Same leader even....

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah im familiar with history which is why I corrected your statement. Your statement and what they morphed into are incompatible with your explanation.

Stop trying to rewrite history.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Yeah im familiar with history which is why I corrected your statement. Your statement and what they morphed into are incompatible with your explanation.

Stop trying to rewrite history.

Backing up are ya ? I am dang sure glad.....Now , back to that other thread to answer you there

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Oh how can I ever get over Hillary when she is mentioned in every thread. Still blamed for everything and Obama as a back up. The press is upset about not being invited to dinner. I don't care.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Not backing up.. I pointed out why your statement was wrong - both factually and historically.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Not backing up.. I pointed out why your statement was wrong - both factually and historically.

Where ? You know I have eye problems and cant see BS

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BloodxRayne

Eating steak when he should be building a wall and deporting law abiding law breakers!

Thanks a lot. . . . Trump!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
The liberals I know on other social sites aren't talking about this. The conservatives are though. They're cheering Trump's "hideaway steak dinner" or something. They're hooping and hollering about it.

It's strange. I don't understand the big deal?

None of us who lean to the left care if Don wants a steak. We're more concerned with him installing the 1% in the White House. Why would corporations and the elite buy the government when it can just be given away?

Exactly. Media outlets have reported on Trump's little dinner, but I don't see anyone outraging over this. Well, except for the Right.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I am not surprised. To maintain a dictatorship, suppressing the press is like number 2 on the to do list.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The lying MSM don`t deserve to be given advanced notice of when the president elect will be going somewhere.
The MSM have been acting like Tabloid paparazzi for the whole campaign and they should treated as such.

When they start acting like professional journalist then they can be treated as such.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne

I completely agree, this is the harsh reality that this country has become, I mostly blame it on the MSM for complete dishonesty and extreme bias, specifically with Hillary and demonizing Trump, it's thanks to the MSM we have braindead idiots violently protesting.

You know Trump personally called for pitchforks and protesting when Obama was elected again in 2012...right

Or are you really so in love with him, you cant see the utter hypocrisy in everything he and hsi supporters say and do?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I got a feeling the media is going to be left out of a lot of things.
And I hope Trump doesn't tell isis what's up ahead of time to.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think he should ban them from Air Force One. Let the media charter a plane or buy regular ticket, same a the rest of the unwashed masses. This entitlement mentality from the press is too much.

I wouldn't even have a White House press briefing with any regularity.

They can monitor his tweets and Facebook.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Interesting... You sure have no issues pushing it.

Your fallacy with the Muhajiden, Bin Laden and support. Just because the MSM pushes propaganda doesn't mean you have to buy it, let alone repeat it. The issues with the media are going to continue to get worse as their temper tantrum over trumps victory grows. We dont need the issues blurred with false info.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Flamboyant billionaire-playboy-turned-president wants a steak, the liberal media blows a gasket. Their journalism is so bad it requires sufficient notice from the president-elect to remind them to do their jobs.

edit on 16-11-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Interesting... You sure have no issues pushing it.

Your fallacy with the Muhajiden, Bin Laden and support. Just because the MSM pushes propaganda doesn't mean you have to buy it, let alone repeat it. The issues with the media are going to continue to get worse as their temper tantrum over trumps victory grows. We dont need the issues blurred with false info.

All words from you and no citation. Citation needed . Proof needed.
Nothing is a "fallacy" until proven false

Why do I have to keep giving Definition to words
Fallacy

noun noun: fallacy; plural noun: fallacies
a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument. "the notion that the camera never lies is a fallacy" synonyms: misconception, misbelief, delusion, mistaken impression, error, misapprehension, misinterpretation, misconstruction, mistake; More untruth, inconsistency, myth "the fallacy that the sun moves round the earth" Logic a failure in reasoning that renders an argument invalid. faulty reasoning; misleading or unsound argument.

Def per Google Defs
There you go. And before I go too far off-topic
A heartfelt goodbye to you
And read history. Real history. Take the nose outta the rag websites.

edit on 11/16/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I am also seeing the blank space!

Just checking in.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Since Trump's election we have seen what true hate looks like and it is coming from the Liberal side of this equation.

These are truly despicable people calling for his assassination and the rape of his wife.

The Left is not lily white and it's been broadcast for the world to see.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

The irony is, they called us Trump supporters racists and violent, I'm neither and yet liberals are doing both of those things, bunch of hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Trump has already reached out to many media outlets with personal calls. He's only ignoring the joke media like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NYT, etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join