It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it comes California, Be Prepared!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
That BIG ONE they have been talking about for decades could be on the way. California is way over due, at least the West coast is. New Zealand got rocked, Japan got rocked, West coast of South America got rocked. With the Super Moon in effect could California next? There has been documentation that earthquakes are stronger when there is a full moon and a Super full moon could only be more devastating.

Mexico, California, Oregon, Washington or BC could all be candidates for a major earthquake in the next few days, just be prepared those of you that are in any of those areas.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Maybe its time for Hillary use scalar weaponry to cause earthquakes and take the entire blue west coast off into the sunset.

One problem, if Hank Johnson's infamous statement about Guam capsizing is correct then the Hillary's Nu-USA will sink.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Or maybe the old saying that everything happens in 3's will apply and nothing ( no more big ones ) will happen .....??

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bull# three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless f**king hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any f**king time. Any f**king day. Learn to swim,
I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Pure coincidence. Cali and the pacific see OK.
edit on 14-11-2016 by daerath because: l

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Whoa i was just rocking that song on the way back from a show on the strip. Very trippya reply to: JedemDasSeine

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I was talking to my friend about this yesterday. He think's I'm full of #, So i hope California goes under just so i can say "I told you so".

I am a terrible person

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Not much I can do to prepare for it. I'm sure i'll feel it though, should it happen. I'm just a couple hours away from San Fransisco if that gets hit again!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

If you were a native Californian,you would be used to every mid westerner telling you California will slip off into the ocean,which in itself is an ignorant remark,and if a big one hit's which it is estimated nothing larger then a 7.3 can occur we have had several,what I think is happening is,they are minumizing the New Madrid Fault,all that fracking is bring sesmic activity where it was almost non existant,that general area,which in fact covers 10 times the amount of shock to the ground,some buildings were built before building standards,in Calif a big quake might kill 10,New Madrid? could kill millions,so if you grow up in an area prone to quakes,can't dwell on it,we just enjoy the sunshine,less depressing that way,and besides all areas have ,quakes,hurricanes,floods,freezing,no place is perfect,don't hate on California,we don't make the quakes

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

If you were a native Californian,you would be used to every mid westerner telling you California will slip off into the ocean,which in itself is an ignorant remark,and if a big one hit's which it is estimated nothing larger then a 7.3 can occur we have had several,what I think is happening is,they are minumizing the New Madrid Fault,all that fracking is bring sesmic activity where it was almost non existant,that general area,which in fact covers 10 times the amount of shock to the ground,some buildings were built before building standards,in Calif a big quake might kill 10,New Madrid? could kill millions,so if you grow up in an area prone to quakes,can't dwell on it,we just enjoy the sunshine,less depressing that way,and besides all areas have ,quakes,hurricanes,floods,freezing,no place is perfect,don't hate on California,we don't make the quakes

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well I don't have any ill will towards anyone but.......

#calexit?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
There has been documentation that earthquakes are stronger when there is a full moon...

Why would the amount of light we see striking the moon have any impact in regards earthquakes?

edit on 14-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There has been documentation that earthquakes are stronger when there is a full moon...

Why would the amount of light we see striking the moon have any impact in regards earthquakes?

It is not the amount of light but rather the close proximity of the moon.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
It is not the amount of light but rather the close proximity of the moon.

A full moon is not full because it is closer or farther from the earth.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Today is a "Super Moon". It's closer today than it has been since 1948:

www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Today is a "Super Moon". It's closer today than it has been since 1948:

I understand that aspect, he made the general comment about full moons.

From what I have read that theory is far from accepted by seismologists.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe you should take out some of those Masonic tools and do some measuring??

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Really? Seriously? That's a joke, right?

Just in case it's not, the issue and cause (if the effect is legitimate) wouldn't be light, but gravity.

This is the attraction that occurs between two bodies, one of the strong forces. Because the moon is closer than usual, the attraction between earth and moon is increased. The theory is that this increases or at least changes tension on the faults and plates.

Not light.

edit on 2016 11 14 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Maybe you should take out some of those Masonic tools and do some measuring??

What am I measuring? Are you claiming that full moons are somehow closer to earth than other phases and that it has nothing to do with axial tilt and where the moon is relative to the ecliptic and the sun?

edit on 14-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Just in case it's not, the issue and cause (if the effect is legitimate) wouldn't be light, but gravity.

Is the gravity between a full moon different that any other moon phases and why?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join