It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it comes California, Be Prepared!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
a reply to: Annee

Yeah, panic is not what I was looking for, I know Californians have been desensitized to earthquakes and predictions, it is like brushing your teeth, but never the less, the west coast is on the ring of fire and prone to this happening. Seismic activity is something I monitor weekly, just looking for patterns and while it is difficult to predict when and where, they do happen regularly, what I noticed yesterday was that there were some places that got rocked very close to each other and California or the west coast in general looked like the next possible hit.

But, we've always been on the Ring of Fire.

Did you know the majority who died in the Northridge quake - - - died of a heart attack? Few deaths were a direct result of the Earth moving.

LOL, 2012 is one of my favorite movies. Especially since its filmed where I live. It makes me laugh every time I watch it.

What is the reality of the whole west coast shelf breaking off into the Pacific?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

so if you grow up in an area prone to quakes,can't dwell on it,we just enjoy the sunshine

we sang in the sunshine
you know we'll laughed everyday
and when the big one hit
we were on our way.

edit on 14-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Or maybe the old saying that everything happens in 3's will apply and nothing ( no more big ones ) will happen .....??

Disregarding the validity of that old wives' tale - which three would that be? Those that American media report about?
Italy has been rocked by one huge earthquake after another in 2016 (with 298 dead and many wounded). Do American media report at all about them? Or is it too far for them?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

See, what you got to do, is you got to, uh...

It is because of quantum entanglement! And lasers!! The light is quantum locked because of the moon's rotation is tidal locked (see, it is locked on the tides). So the photons create a standing static wave of quantum gravity that will push on the earth where the molten metal is causing earthquakes at the quantum scale until the pressure becomes too much then the crystal layer will be activated sending electricity to the surface causing sympathetic vibrations along the axial diameter of all the fault lines!

It is all just basic science!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Oldtimer2

so if you grow up in an area prone to quakes,can't dwell on it,we just enjoy the sunshine

we sang in the sunshine
you know we'll laughed everyday
and when the big one hit
we were on our way.

I like it.

Seriously, I don't dismiss it - - - but,. I've been hearing the same thing for 70 years.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I had a suspicion it was that!

On topic. When better/more articles come along I am willing to take this under consideration.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Don't forget the timey wimey stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join