It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Abedin has resurfaced

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just spotted this on Zero Hedge: Huma suffered an emotional breakdown after Hillary's loss

Apparently she showed up at Hillary's campaign HQ to clean out her desk.

I honestly wonder if the Clintons are going to kill her. The odds that Republicans are going to investigate Hillary are within a rounding error of 100%, and Huma must certainly know a lot about Bill & Hillary and their antics. A lot of Democrats are personally blaming her and Weiner for crashing Hillary's campaign. Which really isn't fair, since those wounds were entirely self-inflicted, but she's an obvious scapegoat.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's a calculated event. She has to show just enough of herself to not give off the impression she's hiding.

Trump said he's going to Prosecute Hillary. Surely Huma will be a big part of that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My fellow GOP, I officially recommend Hillary Clinton be burned as a witch at your next Bohemian grove meeting. Stream it on Pay Per View too, should generate enough revenue to build that wall.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Huma resurfaced?

They must not have weighted her body down enough.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Million Dollar Crybaby.

All the muslim terrorist billionaires gave millions to Hillary so they could have a muslim brotherhood mole in the oval office and she blew it by marrying an infidel who turned out to be a huge pervert.

Huma should be more worried about an "honor killing" than anything else.

edit on 11-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
And you know she had no idea this would happen. Her husband is in child sex rehab, she is unemployed. Nobody in their right mind would hire her. Can't even handle simple email traffic. She does other jobs at work not related to her real job like work for charity organization. She is screwed. 20 years of her life dedicated to a POS that finally got flushed into the septic tank.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I would have paid a million dollars to be in the same room with Huma and Hillary around 11pm Nov 8th.

And I would have had a live feed on youtube too.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think she will come out with a book. That is her best option to create income at this point. She is damaged goods to the DNC. Trump ruined her whole meaning and purpose in life one could say but really she did it to herself.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Greetings From GITMO:Reflections of a Traitor by Huma

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

She is the most likely one to sing and make a deal. If she does she will have to find a safe house.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

She will be alright. She is attractive and still fairly young (< 40). I'm sure some rich Wall Street guy will scoop her up and she will be set for life baking cookies and shopping at lulelemon like all the well kept NYC banker housewives.

Given the prominence of her role, she will likely garner a board seat at corporation or maybe Exec. Dir of a non-profit.

There won't be any prosecutions. Waste of money at this point. Hildabeast's political aspirations are a wrap.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I believe that her life aint worth a plug nickel. Bill and Hildog are most likely looking for a new country right now

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The odds that Republicans are going to investigate Hillary are within a rounding error of 100%

Investigated for what? Emails, the Foundation? I thought the FBI were already investigating that. Are you indicating that the Republicans are going to use their power to go after a political opponent?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Genuine question here, please don't jump on me for asking it.....

What will you do if Trump DOESNT prosecute Hillary? Instead he just ignores it, or makes up some excuse?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I would have paid a million dollars to be in the same room with Huma and Hillary around 11pm Nov 8th.

And I would have had a live feed on youtube too.

Your that much of a sadist?

I can’t wait when Trump turns out to be just as corrupt as Hillary and does the same as usual and isn’t really a change agent

I can’t wait to see the people who supported Trump and were so deceived by him
(He's already appointing known neocons to his administration)Gee what a surprise

your nothing but what they call

MARKS

Victims of conmen

edit on 11-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
She is crying in public. ahhhhh:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Notice her bag identifier, still with a Hillary Bot arrow logo. So sad. Take that s*** off and s*** can it. Should have done that yesterday. Freak.
edit on 11-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

You know I was thinking that. I feel that maybe in the heat of the moment, people say things.
After all, you have to admit that they do know each other and even have framed pictures hanging up.
What I want to know and hear is the concession call. What was discussed and said?
Was there condolances and don't worry, I won't do anything to you?
Was it, told you so and Ill be coming with the sheriff?
Or, "You're fired!!!"
I really am curious.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Probably has some sort of non-disclosure agree, to the extent that it doesn't pertain to government.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I'll see you your question and raise you one more.

What if Obama grants a presidential pardon wile running out the door?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Since we're on the topic of Clinton now I have a theory I actually kinda sort of think is possible. How's that for a vote of confidence? Anyway, at this point I do not think Trump will pursue anything against her or the Foundation. While I personally am disappointed, I think there is more to it. My belief is that they had a ton on her. But that it went way deeper than just her and Bill and their Foundation.

Think about it, they have been so entwined in Govt for years, involved with everyone top to bottom in the US and in foreign Govt's as well. I believe that the stuff the FBI has on them would not only bring them down, but would bring down hundreds or thousands of other big name politicians. Just think of all the people involved with them over the last 30 years or so. From Obama on down the line. I think it would have completely destroyed the Fed Govt and caused absolute chaos. There is no possible way that could be allowed. I think it's a too big to fail scenario but instead of a bank, it was literally the US Govt as a whole and everyone in it.

So, in order to not implicate everyone and avoid complete upheaval, she agrees that they ensure she loses the election in order to not protect her, but the hundreds or thousands that would have gone done with the Clintons. In exchange Comey comes out and basically puts and end to it all for her.

We all know they had the ability to make her win if the really wanted. They can make anyone they want to win especially when he won some of her states by 25-100k votes. They could have easily manipulated that many votes if they wanted to. There is a reason they didn't this time and I believe there is a chance this is why.

As for Huma, you would think she is done but you never know. Democrats are pretty loyal and tend to give second chances to their own regardless of what they've ever done wrong. In addition, there are some who honestly feel kind of sorry for her. Regardless of the things she's done, she has gone through hell due to her husband. I even felt sorry for her briefly when I watched "Weiner". I then reminded myself of who she is and who she has ties with and that went away. Still my gut feeling is she isn't as horrible of a person as Hillary is and I think others may feel that way as well. We may see her again, if she manages to stay alive.
edit on 11-11-2016 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join