It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacists urge trolling Clinton supporters to suicide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I actually do hate what the SJW's are doing. I am furious they've gone and went hawg wild whipping the nation into a blaze of fury despite the fact that the blacks got their black presidents, women / minorities are 'taking over' new good jobs market now, gays got their gay rights, and the trans even got the school restroom policy in every elementary school across the nation...

Here's the issue.

I am a Social Worker with credentials. I have worked my entire career to help the disenfranchised, nourish the hungry, teach the undereducated, transport clients to medical appointments, food banks, hospitals, Passport offices, DMV, etc.

Case management. People need help. That is what REAL "SJWs" do. So you labeling the tribalistic white supremacists "Nu-Nazis" and expecting that not to bother actual intellectuals who are likely to give a TEDTalk rather than inciting trolling people to the brink of the abyss and then hoping you can push them over.....

yeah - that's unprofessional and counterproductive. So is labelling all Social Workers as rabid demons. How would you characterize the conduct of your own ilk?

I try to be understanding, to meet the client where they are. To see how I can help, even if it's just to actually help them sort out their thoughts in an articulate and calm manner. You seem unable to do that. Which I guess makes you a "commentator" like O'Reilly, or an instigator like.....

sigh.

nevermind.

Congratulations I guess. You've realized your dream. I wrote a book too, about the English pre-Civil War. 180,000 words, written in "the King's English" as a memoir/narrative. Based on a true story. Real literature vs pulp trash-talk volumes written by Limbaugh-esque ranters is not the same as actual investigative JOURNALISM.

It is opining. Having you read "The Looming Tower: 9/11 and the Road to Al-Qaeda" by Lawrence Wright? Or "Dirty Wars" by Jeremy scahill? How about "The Moral Animal: Why we are the way we are" by Robert Wright?

Those are heady, disturbing, journalism. Hard-hitting, detailed, backed up with tons of evidence and named sources.
We are now in for four more years of GOP a la Bush but 10 times worse, UNLESS TRUMP AND YOU LOT SIMMER DOWN.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: spiritualzombie

How about everyone stop all the violence and focus on fixing our country? That is what is actually important after all.

Wow!!! You just said this!!

THANK YOU!
How about it. I'm trying to encourage that. Unfortunately it takes explaining to people how they come across. I know I sometimes need to be reminded......

I wish you'd have posted this in my thread "WHAT NEXT." I certainly don't think the Daily Smasher (or whatever) should be advising anyone as to what to do next. Do you?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I hope not just for unity, but love and kindness, tolerance and goodness for all.
edit on 11-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Youzers!

The Neo-Nazi's were the existing (albeit entirely marginalized pre-SJW) identity politick maniac white supremacists, that were inspired by Hitler.

The "Nu-Nazi's", as I call them, are this latest mass movement trend of 'do-gooders' hell bent on this 'Identity Politics Tribalism for the 21st Century', that when you add it all up (as I've already outlined herein) its like they're straight out of the 1930's Nazi Germany, except here in the US in the 2010's.

Its odd to me that people are so touchy they trigger over the SJW "pejorative", like oh my gawd, he called somebody (maybe me?) a Social Justice Warrior. Hey, if you fight for whatever you're a warrior. It is a great example of the pathology this ideology instills in its followers.

And here, how you the Social Worker is somehow the one on the 'chopping block' when people label SJW Extremists for what they are... if you aren't one then what is your deal, exactly?

Note that I didn't condone the thread title. So please stopping presenting me as if I did.

I am a 'social critic', and I am the resident Iconoclast Extremist. And people dont have to read, they dont owe me anything. Nor are they my clients, so I dont owe them anything, but I do try to do my best pretty much every new thread...

I've been cranking out epic threads one after another. I did more the past 6 months than I did across my entire first 6 years at ATS combined.

I recall seeing you post in just that one minor thread, that ugly Alt-Right mud pit 'challenge' thread. And hell, there I was but begging questions.

I challenge you to go find the biggest AND most citation heavy thread in ATS history, and it NOT be one of my many this year.

Sure, there's no telling what I might post as I browse around the site here. From science to memes to rants to movie clips that sound like a topic, half the time I'm just trying to be 'funny'.

But when I set into a new thread, I consistently overload them with citations. I basically kill half my own threads in the OP's (either too long for half the people, or I leave no possibility for debate by the time I break it all down). I cant even really help myself. I dont eff around.

The sources? Mainstream history, published science, various statistics, government pages, and so on. Oh, and infographic overload being one of my trademarks since 2010. And, I do pull in 'pop culture' stuff, and cartoons / memes, and quotes, etc, where it fits. Most of my most important are so rich with solid data its too much for most people.

Note that not all of my pieces are even about "SJW's", although they have been an important topic for me. In fact, were it not for them I wouldn't have hunkered down, you'd may not have even noticed me. So you can thank the Extremists (especially Hillary the Queen SJW) for that.

Anyways, I dont recall seeing you post in any of my real pieces. I did make a nice tidy "guide" thread the other night, to my multiple 'epic series' (which many of the chapters within them themselves being 'epic posts'), and other highlights. Link is right there in my sig. If you want a masters course on how to overkill threads with citations, look no further.

Good for all of those published authors, whom wrote book proposals and got $100,000 or whatever in advance to write their book. And good for you, an admirable job doing wholesome work and getting paid for it. Me, I'm just some too smart for my own good bastard, that would be a multimillionaire by now, except I screwed my life up dedicating literal years of my life ("10,000 hours" would be a gross understatement) to self-education and publishing so that I might help save the nation in the shorter run, and the human species in the longer run. And I've lived a really hard life since I began this journey as a direct result. And this year to come back the way I did, when I did, you have no idea, you wouldn't even believe me the sacrifice, what the total long term costs are going to be. I had no intention of "becoming IIB again" this year, but once I saw what this Era of SJW was doing, and its direct tie in to the election, I had no choice. And you know what, I am pissed at them for it. That's why I constantly bring up how 'they got everything they wanted and now they're even more militant' thing. Half those spoiled little conformist punks dont know about real hardship. True sacrifice. This 'moral emotion wedge issue stuff was never even my forte, the opposite, which just makes it tedious.

So maybe you might actually go and look at some of the highlights from my body of work, before smearing it all as troll bait:
edit on 11-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Ah so the good old MSM continues to add fuel to the fire!

Well done MSN, with such tireless work of accepting riots from the Clinton crowd and encouraging more of it, it makes sense to bring this idiots comments to the national stage.

Windows and cars will not smash themselves....

They're instigating, inflaming, and encouraging despicable behavior from both sides of this insanity. If you're going to keep score and dish out blame to the Clinton contingent, then go ahead and serve up a healthy portion for the Trump side too, because they're just as diligently fanning the flames.

Look at the ridiculous juvenile bullsh!t being perpetrated right here on this site. There are numerous threads on here, right now, that are deliberately mocking and baiting Clinton supporters and yet these same people are pontificating on how said supporters are "sore losers" and need to "get over it" and "come together as adults and discuss the future of our country", etc., in the very next breath. Where I come from, that is known as "talking out of both sides of one's mouth".

Well...they need to practice what they're so self-righteously spouting and stop acting like a pack of vultures circling over a dying animal. How can people bitch and whine about how mean and hateful one group of people are when they're doing everything in their power to escalate the discord and invite more of the same?

It has been nothing but the same garbage throughout the entire race, with the same instigators. One side pokes the other side repeatedly with a stick, and when they finally have enough and lash out, the instigating party plays the victim. Then it's the other side's turn. Rinse and repeat. It's like watching hamsters on a wheel...scrambling endlessly, trying to get ahead, but going absolutely nowhere.

You can blame the media all you want. But no one is forced to listen to them, or read what they say. That's a choice. And sadly, the majority of the people in this country choose to swallow what's handed to them rather than actually take the time to make sure it is rooted in solid fact rather than contextually manipulated hyperbole. That is a fact, and one that will be the undoing of this nation if people don't reign in the petty squabbling and endless scorekeeping that now dominates our entire way of life, and start focusing on things that actually matter...the things that the people behind all of this insanity don't want anyone to pay attention to.

My words are not directed solely at you by the way; yours is only one of many comments I've seen blaming the media and "Clinton crowd" for the continuing and escalating conflict. Mine is not a popular viewpoint, I know, but I cannot just sit by and watch while my country tears itself apart at the whim of the psychopaths who are running it into the ground, and be silent about it.

Not too long ago, there was a huge debate over the trumpet call of Trump for a wall to be built. There was a huge, resounding outcry against it...and an equally loud outcry in favor of it. Well...for or against, America got its wall. We got a giant wall, built out of hate and violence and everything this country is supposed to stand united against, mortared with whatever remained of our dignity, integrity and common human decency. Our nation is so polarized that it may never be united again, and we did it to ourselves. We allowed, and are still allowing, ourselves to be divided...and we all know what comes after that.

I dread what is coming, I sincerely do. Every time I look at my innocent, trusting little grandbabies, I fear for their future. For all of our futures. For those who refuse to listen to reason. And most especially, I fear for those who truly know not what they do, and what they have allowed to happen before their complacent, unseeing eyes.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Woa Woa Tiger!

I in no way intended to instigate mama bear!

First of all, I have been calling out the Trump psy-op since it began so please do not think that I am unaware of the strategies being employed by the social engineers.

My opinion of Trump has been that he is designed to create this division, working in tandem with the MSM. It has been painfully obvious. Now that he has been "elected" because the satanic nature of Clinton's inner circle has been exposed, we are simply seeing Plan B, enter the protests and ludicrous behavior of the liberals.

I shall continue to blame the media, it is the opiate of the masses. Trump or Clinton supporters allow their reality to be created by this elementary level manipulation. Living vicariously between advertisements for further brainwashing in pill form.

Our nation is polarized by design. I am not on either side of this, please do not mistake my joy of Clinton being stopped as a naive notion that Trump is actually anti-establishment. The writing has been on the wall from every bigoted comment he made. With the added touch of legit conspiracy, discrediting in the same speech, right along with his divisive words.

This nation have been duped by people playing chess while the masses are only aware of checkers. The media had no side in this election other than their elite masters.

I understand you vitriol, I truly do, but please understand that we are living in a world where we are being forced to see the evil masters behind the scene. Understand that fear is exactly how they control us. When we come from a place of spiritual connection, our strength knows no bounds.

And you warrior children and grandchildren are here to fight like all of the other powerful souls that came here for that specific purpose. Tis why the incarnated in your family Tiger, you have nothing to fear, there are far more powerful forces at play than these satanic egomaniacs.

ETA- If you think my sharing that south park clip is childish, understand that I shared it very specifically. That episode is from years ago, long before a Trump instigator arose, the media has been building this for a long time, we are simply seeing the culmination of their methods. Plus it is freaking hilarious, humor is one way of dealing with the nonstop insanity of our culture.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmFriday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Ah so the good old MSM continues to add fuel to the fire!

Well done MSN, with such tireless work of accepting riots from the Clinton crowd and encouraging more of it, it makes sense to bring this idiots comments to the national stage.

Windows and cars will not smash themselves....

Look at the ridiculous juvenile bullsh!t being perpetrated right here on this site. There are numerous threads on here, right now, that are deliberately mocking and baiting Clinton supporters and yet these same people are pontificating on how said supporters are "sore losers" and need to "get over it" and "come together as adults and discuss the future of our country", etc., in the very next breath. Where I come from, that is known as "talking out of both sides of one's mouth".

Very well said.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Not really. The only way to really eradicate terrorism entirely is to kill them all.

Is that right? Is it humane? Is it good?

Nope. But killing a few terrorists breeds more terrorists. Leaving terrorists alone breeds more terrorists. So the only thing that gets rid of terrorism entirely? Killing them all. That's why the "war on terror" is perpetual and never-ending: the only way that war can be won is by employing methods most people don't find acceptable. Acknowledging that fact is neither banter nor some horrible thing for a person to do. Your average 20 year old lance corporal in the Marine Corps can explain to you how to defeat terrorism, and can also explain it's not feasible.

I know it's scary to some folks to be able to conceive of something like that and talk about it in abstract terms, but it is what it is.

Yes, it's hard to conceive of eliminating a group of violent nutjobs and all of their family members. Hitler did it, though. I understand that it breeds itself. But you can't just kill all the "living ones" and think terrorism will not exist anymore.

You know how the Jews feel? Yeah. The Nazis tried to kill them all and pretty much made a bit of a dent. But there are still jews, and it took DECADES for Germans and Jews to reach an equilibrium. For this all to start again but now it's European-Americans and Middle-Easterners......

really?

NO. Shamrock. Just. No.

edit on 11/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: ugh. nm

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Pretty crazy isn't it... This attack against do-gooders. This latest troll behavior to push the people saddened by Hillary's loss to suicide.

It's because they know the only way they can truly win is for voices of good and truth to go away. So for the great Americans and people of the world who see this push of hate for what it is, keep your presence known!

Hillary won the popular vote. That means my faith in humanity was well placed. Despite the illusion created by internet trolls attempting to push good people to give up hope-- Truth is in the numbers.

Continue to love your friends and family, continue showing the light of goodness and celebrating diversity and equality. Darkness has no defense against Light.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I actually do hate what the SJW's are doing. I am furious they've gone and went hawg wild whipping the nation into a blaze of fury despite the fact that the blacks got their black presidents, women / minorities are 'taking over' new good jobs market now, gays got their gay rights, and the trans even got the school restroom policy in every elementary school across the nation...

So - they shouldn't be bitching about anything?

Except that you conservatives want to cut off their benefits. You want to enslave them again. You want to continue to discriminate against women and disallow them from birth control.....and well, really -- I mean, they have the NERVE to have a baby when you SPECIFICALLY SAID

"NO!! NO BIRTH CONTROL FOR YOU, YOU FREELOADING LAZY WHORE! AND IF we give you a job, YOUR PAY WILL STAY RIGHT WHERE IT IS!! And NO we won't help you get a house or feed your kids! You lazy black slut who can't keep her slutty knees together - And DON'T you whine about rape, or forcible sex!! (Or, alternatively "you disgusting law-breaking, ignorant filthy wetback!") NO!! SHUT UP!! Just....SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP!"

That's how you all sound.
Just saying.
I mean, REALLY! They live in the ghetto, their schools are CRAP because teachers who work for free are few and far between....their parents are unemployed and the only way they can survive is....

never mind.
Selfish prickishness is, well - there's no point in protesting it. It will never go away. So I guess I'll join you.....

DAMN those filthy lazy poor people!! DAMN THEM TO HELL!

Dammit!

edit on 11/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Not really. The only way to really eradicate terrorism entirely is to kill them all.

Is that right? Is it humane? Is it good?

Nope. But killing a few terrorists breeds more terrorists. Leaving terrorists alone breeds more terrorists. So the only thing that gets rid of terrorism entirely? Killing them all. That's why the "war on terror" is perpetual and never-ending: the only way that war can be won is by employing methods most people don't find acceptable. Acknowledging that fact is neither banter nor some horrible thing for a person to do. Your average 20 year old lance corporal in the Marine Corps can explain to you how to defeat terrorism, and can also explain it's not feasible.

I know it's scary to some folks to be able to conceive of something like that and talk about it in abstract terms, but it is what it is.

Good gawd I hope you're still pondering and re-reading this exchange.

Because I just thought of another lesson (for example). Yes - the way the Pilgrims - the oh-so-pious god-fearing puritans came here to start their "grand experiment." That was 400 years ago.

FOUR HUNDRED YEARS.

The first people they "had to kill them all, oh well" were the native american first tribes that were here LONG BEFORE any of those pasty-faced runaways were even sparks in their fathers' eyes.

But - let's SLAUGHTER THEM! They hoop and holler and ambush us with bows and arrows! They come in the dark of night and steal our stuff and burn down our houses! Those ASSHOLES! KILL THEM ALL!

Oh...wait. Smallpox? That's what's upset them? Well I DON'T CARE!
KILL THEM ALL! LIE TO THEM! Round them up and send them packing to some reservation.....it could even have showers, if you like! Yeah! Just round them up....ship them out (or make them march).....and then

ha ha see ya wouldn't wanna be ya!

oh - and also - you are talking not only extermination of all living specimens, but you'll have to quash their legends and myths, too, ya know.

You'll have to bomb out or burn their libraries, their cultural heritage sites, forbid their language, rip their clothing away and take their kids.....you'll have to cut the tongues out of ALL of those kids, and burn every one of the notes, break all of the chiseled stones, ruin everything. EVERYTHING!

We are talking SEA. OF. GLASS.

Barren. Uninhabitable. Unspeakable things be here......monsters.......

good gawd. What century is this again?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

LOL!! okay, simmer down there yoda.

I was going to read this wall o rant, but it got ugly so early I just skimmed to the end.

No thank you. I've already said I have no interest in your "body of work" --- no more than I would want to order every Infowars or Prisonplanet broadcast of all time. I would rather jab pens into my eyes and skewers into my ears than hear anything else you have to say.

But then again --- that's just me. See, because (in case you wondered) I find it ugly; it's upsetting, it's vitriolic and insane. Thanks anyway, though. I'll keep in mind that your "body of work" is in need of review.

bye now

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The First Lady Elect would not approve.

But then her step son Eric, acting as a campaign surrogate, agreed with a Denver radio host that "David Duke deserves a bullet in the head". www.cnn.com...

As far as I know, David Duke hasn't committed any capital crimes. He has said and written that he isn't about violence. That's why he quit the KKKK (Knights of the Ku Klux Klan) which he had founded. His followers didn't get the non-violence element. The KKKK endorsed Trump. David Duke, while running for U.S. Senate as Louisiana Republican candidate, endorsed Trump. For that he deserves a bullet????

Was Eric attempting to be Politically Correct while surrogating for the Non-PC candidate? Weird!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

The neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer published a list of more than 50 Twitter users who had expressed fear about the outcome of the 2016 election, urging its readers to “punish” them with a barrage of tweets that would drive them to suicide. 

“You can troll these people and definitely get some of them to kill themselves,” wrote the Daily Stormer’s publisher, Andrew Anglin.

My God! 50 Twitter users??
Getting people to kill themselves??
The outrage!

Anyone who is stupid enough to kill themselves based off of something someone said on twitter?
Please go right ahead, the human race will be better off

It would be much appreciated! Please and thank you

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Looks like the second wave of you-know-what has hit ATS. You know something is afoot when anti-Trump tabloids with more flags than actual posts take over the front page.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It's called an "opinion".

Something that is protected under "free speech".

Just because someone else has a different opinion to you doesn't mean you get to shut them down and whinge about it. ENGAGE THEM. Discuss. Convince them of your point of view - hurling insults and simply ignoring what they have to say because you don't agree with it is exactly what has caused this political mess in the first place.

Lets help CHANGE that, not perpetuate it hey?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Sounds like a video I just saw!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sounds like a video I just saw!

If it's the one I'm thinking about then great! The message to take away from it is BOTH SIDES need to come to the table and talk - hurling insults and vitriol achieves nothing.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

While I don't disagree, I also think people need to be open to the fact that they could be wrong on assumptions and their version of the truth. Afterall, is that why we are all here?
edit on 13-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

While I don't disagree, I also think people need to be open to the fact that they could be wrong on assumptions and their version of the truth. Afterall, is that why we are all here?

Absolutely. If everyone thought they were right, and everyone else was wrong, that's not much of a "discussion" is it?

Equally, it is difficult for one side to enter into a discussion when the other wont listen and just continues to yell their opinion. This goes for either side here, I'm not picking on any particular one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join