It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacists urge trolling Clinton supporters to suicide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Take a break.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
USA Today article... link from msn:
www.msn.com...

White supremacists urge trolling Clinton supporters to suicide

Donald Trump’s election as president of the United States has emboldened white supremacists to target Hillary Clinton supporters and others with online harassment.

The neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer published a list of more than 50 Twitter users who had expressed fear about the outcome of the 2016 election, urging its readers to “punish” them with a barrage of tweets that would drive them to suicide. 

“You can troll these people and definitely get some of them to kill themselves,” wrote the Daily Stormer’s publisher, Andrew Anglin. 

This is not Trump supporters-- well actually it is... it's White Supremacists, who absolutely are supporters of Donald Trump... and this is their reaction to Donald winning.

I'm still waiting to see the positive outcome. I wonder if there is anyone here on ATS who thinks this is okay. I would hope not. I know we have a lot of snowflake name-calling, a lot of SWJ labels thrown around... A lot of hate for Hillary... I wonder where the line is....

And Clinton supporters are rioting because they didn't get their way.

And resorting to name calling, like how all Trump supporters are racists and bigots. And calling for Trump to be assassinated. And dragging Trump supporters out of their vehicles and beating them in the street.

Where's the line indeed, chief?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So are you, once again, looking for someone on ATS to agree with a hate group? Seriously?

Incredible.

So... you condemn the OP for bringing this to our attention, but you do not condemn the hate groups for murder by proxy. And you get an overwhelming number of stars. Interesting,

"Remember that one time something happened and somebody said it was racist and you didn't say it was bad? That means you're racist."

Ignorant, stupid, moronic in the extreme "argument."
edit on 11-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Trumps America! Racism is back baby, in a big way!

Good job Trump supporters, you made America openly racist again.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"Remember that one time something happened and somebody said it was racist and you didn't say it was bad? That means you're racist."

Ignorant, stupid, moronic in the extreme "argument."

That's not what I said, but can you explain what's wrong with the argument? Oh, and do you approve of the racists baiting people like that? (Just so we're clear. I wouldn't want people jumping to conclusions about you.)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I say let the Neo-Nazi's and the Nu-Nazi's eat each other. Except that would take ages. If only they could all just meet and wrap it up on one single day and we all get to move on and sing coombyeah.

Actually, that hypothetical wouldnt even work as the Neo-Nazi's are few and far between, while the Nu-Nazi's are everywhere; the mainstream now. We'd still be stuck with Nu-Nazi's. There'd be no difference as Neo-Nazi's, hell I dont if I've ever really read any of their work, them being a tiny internet STORMFRONT community in their own little world, and who cares. The SJWFRONT is being pushed on tv radio and print around the clock (including rallies and riots).
edit on 11-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

By Nu-Nazis you mean liberals, progressives, moderate Republicans, and generally just about everyone else but you, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You know there were a bunch of racist a-holes well before Trump and this election, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If somebody was triggered by my post there, there's a good chance they're a Nu-Nazi (highly irrationalbigoted tribalistic SJW Extremists who commit acts of violence at the ready, or at least readily defend those that do). If somebody read that and wasn't triggered, there's a good chance they aren't one.

I've written at length here about "them", quite specific, so you should know better than make such an insinuation.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

All "racism" even is is tribalism. It's pretty cut and dry actually. That's means EVERYONE is "racist", as humans are genetically programmed to be tribalistic.

Take professional sports, the fanbases (my city state can beat up your city state). If you're into all that you're a "racist".

Indeed, race tribalism has to be the most logical form of tribalism that would naturally come about, as irrational as it makes everyone.

So the very idea of protesting against triblalism by responding with even greater tribalism, has to be one of the all time cruelest jokes.
edit on 11-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Such nice people...

In all seriousness though, I do think that a Trump Presidency is going to embolden many of these groups, so we'll be hearing more from them. It will change the social narrative and in turn, the social fabric; how much is hard to say.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So are you, once again, looking for someone on ATS to agree with a hate group? Seriously?

Incredible.

If you voted for Trump, you already agree with several.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Are you lacking in basic reading and comprehension skills, i just pointed out that the whole Neo-Nazi sub-culture is in order to create a controlled and marginalized opposition so why on Earth would i wish to associate with it, apart from it making your job easier as the supposed remedy to the illusory problem?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun

Are you lacking in basic reading and comprehension skills, i just pointed out that the whole Neo-Nazi sub-culture is in order to create a controlled and marginalized opposition so why on Earth would i wish to associate with it, apart from it making your job easier as the supposed remedy to the illusory problem?

Which is exactlythe party line. "The Neo-Nazis are part of the Zionist Conspiracy."

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Please, do explain.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
For the longest time I was considered simply "deplorable" by the Hillary supporters because I didn't support her.

Now we have Nazi's pushing suicides, Hillary brownshirts rioting and beating Trump supporters. . . .

They're making "deplorable" a bad name.

edit on 11-11-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Utterly and spectacularly wretched.

Sickening.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If somebody was triggered by my post there, there's a good chance they're a Nu-Nazi (highly irrationalbigoted tribalistic SJW Extremists who commit acts of violence at the ready, or at least readily defend those that do). If somebody read that and wasn't triggered, there's a good chance they aren't one.

I've written at length here about "them", quite specific, so you should know better than make such an insinuation.

Sadly, the manner in which this group is suggesting trolling is VERY MUCH like what you do every. single. day.
Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Sadly, the manner in which this group is suggesting trolling is VERY MUCH like what you do every. single. day.
Shame on you.

Sadly for you, this isn't the Mud pit. As such that's all I can say in response to that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join