It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016-2023 the Great war is coming. The Phoenix will rise. Trump etc.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
An accumulation of predictions.

When Trump said he was running and everybody laughed and ridiculed him for the idea, as late night talk shows ripped him a new one nightly it took me back to the 2000 election where everyone made Bush the butt of the jokes saying he can never win and he won, twice. During his times the Powers that be used him and his term to achieve some operations such as 911, the war against Islam, destabilization of Iraq, Syria and the creation of ISIS which will inevitably lead us to the creation of Greater Israel. During this time of great bloodshed and famine a man will rise out of the middle east speaking nothing but peace, ending war and bringing people together he says things that resonates with all man no matter what religion, some will call him the second coming or the new messiah. He will rule from Israel. He is the false messiah.

Donald Trump victory means ‘the era of a Palestinian state is over,’ Israeli minister says. So the pieces are falling in to place.

Trump said “We are going to fix our inner cities and rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, hospitals,” Trump said. “We’re going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none. And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it.” lets hope that nothing has to be blown up for this to happen.

Back to trump. I am afraid he too will be used as some agency somewhere that will attack the u.s and fabricate the perpetrators and trump will green light a massive war in which the perps can chose the target for u.s retaliation in which will draw Russia and China in the mix. Like Bush no one knew why he was elected and as he went on vacation and played golf. 911 came around the corner and he like us knew why he was president. Trump will get the job done faster. Why slowly peel the bandaid off, lets rip the whole limb off in one shot and get it over with.

James Woosely Trumps security Adviser says out of the blocks "Iran needs to be kept from being the world's leading terrorist state. We need to move them back several places in that ranking by undermining their terrorist affiliations and actions and financing and all the rest and some of that can be done overtly and some of it needs to be done covertly. I think Iran is one of the greatest dangers to world peace.

Russia, in its current mode, shouldering everybody aside and trying to continue to add more and more territory to its control is a serious problem as well. North Korea is sort of an outlier. At some point, one needs to deal with them because they are a nuclear power. "http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.3843587/will-trump-try-to-re-shape-the-world-former-cia-chief-and-trump-adviser -explains-how-1.3843590
So there is the rhetoric we can expect this round.

The rebuilding of America will be the greatest time she has ever seen. The rebuilding will take place after the destruction of her infrastructure during the coming war. There will millions of jobs created as the rebuilding of America will be a great achievement the world will marvel and out of the ashes and new belief system and ideals will become practiced by all as we never want to return to the old way of the old world.

Thats why I bought a farm in Rondonia. The future great city.

Thanks for reading. Just ramblings.

edit on 10-11-2016 by AsherLewin11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nice theory, never considered it previously, but seeing the celebrations around the World, people are actually showing a lot of love for the old Trumpster.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This headline tells you everything about what is happening -

Donald Trump, After Blasting Iraq War, Picks Top Iraq Hawk James Woolsey as National Security Adviser

Donald Trump named former CIA director and extremist neoconservative James Woolsey his senior adviser on national security issues on Monday. Woolsey, who left the CIA in 1995, went on to become one of Washington’s most outspoken promoters of U.S. war in Iraq and the Middle East.

Basically, he will tell you anything to hold office and what he does may not have anything to do with what he said.

edit on 10-11-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AsherLewin11

You overestimate the actual power of the office of President.

There are checks and balances and it works good as governments go at reigning in the power of the President.

Whoever gets elected is somebody's puppet and somebody plays both sides and doesn't lose.

I'm actually optimistic about Trump, even though I was crushed as a Muslim when I heard he won I realize his strategy was to pander to the ignorant and racist biggots by acting like one of them.

And it worked. Because half of America is ignorant and racist biggots.

He correctly judged the amount of stupid people in America and took full advantage by emulating them.

But he just did that to get elected so I will give him the benefit of the dought as that's politics and politics is b.s.

Wait and see is all. I am happy with no change so as long as there is an America I'm happy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malocchio

There are checks and balances and it works good as governments go at reigning in the power of the President.

Whoever gets elected is somebody's puppet and somebody plays both sides and doesn't lose.

I'm actually optimistic about Trump, even though I was crushed as a Muslim when I heard he won I realize his strategy was to pander to the ignorant and racist biggots by acting like one of them.

He correctly judged the amount of stupid people in America and took full advantage by emulating them.

But he just did that to get elected so I will give him the benefit of the dought as that's politics and politics is b.s.

Wait and see is all. I am happy with no change so as long as there is an America I'm happy.

" He correctly judged the amount of stupid people in America and took full advantage by emulating them. "

As a professed Muslim , preconceived Notions of that lead me to Believe your Comments here as based on Religious Programming , and not the Thoughts and Words of a Free Minded Person .God is Great , but Unfortunately some of his Creations are Not......

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" He correctly judged the amount of stupid people in America and took full advantage by emulating them. "

This is true.

As a professed Muslim , preconceived Notions of that lead me to Believe your Comments here as based on Religious Programming , and not the Thoughts and Words of a Free Minded Person .God is Great , but Unfortunately some of his Creations are Not......

This is garbage.

Religious programming my ars, that makes no sense.

If he talks trash about Islam and I forgive him, give him a clean slate and am optimistic your claim falls apart like Hillary's campaign.

You are more programmed by thinking Muslim=programmed without a legit reason.

Your comment was sheer stupidity.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What about this comment suggests religious programming...?

Absolutely nothing. The word Muslim was used and immediately siezed upon to label someone as something they are not because they (me) are Muslim.

But as anyone can see there is nothing to suggest any kind of programming just optimism despite the fact that Trump slanders Islam.

Only someone of low intelligence would claim what was claimed, someone truly programmed to think everyone else is programmed while not noticing they are programmed and not everyone else.

Like a Fundamental Christian. Sorry to go there but I don't take kindly to accusations of not being in control of my thoughts and mind, which I am in total control of 24 hours a day.

And I am not a ''proffessed" Muslim, just a Muslim. I don't need to be called proffessed when just Muslim will do. That is suggestive that I might only be proffessing and not actually Muslim and serves no other purpose and at the least was plain unnecessary.

I do my own thinking on all matters and don't have religious leaders telling me what to do or think, just brothers and sisters.

I wasn't recruited or evangelized even, I sought out Islam because it makes sense to me. Nobody has ever tried to program me in any way, not even remotely.

I get evangelized bu Christians almost daily but I am not into Pauline theology so that rules out Christianity.

Islam works for me because it doesn't have that and doesn't regard Paul as honest or a prophet, decieved deciever is how I would put it regarding Paul.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

Never has Mr. Trump said a Disparaging word Towards a Person of the Muslim Faith . That is a Myth Created by the MSM Propaganda Machine . What he Did say though , is that Radical Islamist Terrorists who wish to do Harm to Anyone in American Must be Stopped before they Attempt it . Self Defense is the Right of All People when it comes to those who do not Respect the Lives of others . If you Cannot Understand that , then God Help You .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

And I thought HRC was supposed to bring about WWIII...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Well, since you ask, one Might say that it seems you're programmed to believe that anyone who voted for trump is "stupid".

It's amazing how many muslims love living in America, amongst all these stupid people, when you could be living in a wonderful muslim country, with a government made up of all muslims. What doesnt sound wonderful about that? There are many to choose from. Yet they keep coming here... I cant think of why. Most of our presidents and politicians have been stupid christians, so, why would anyone want to live here? When you could have the best of the best: Muslim-Everything. Just imagine that. Pure heaven right there for the taking! But, theyd rather punish themselves by living in This hellhole... This mostly Christian hellhole...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Well, since you ask, one Might say that it seems you're programmed to believe that anyone who voted for trump is "stupid".

Nobody ''programmed" me to think that, it's my own personal observation and one I have discussed with nobody.

It also has nothing to do with religion, which you claim to think is the source of my alleged programming.

I suggest you improve your reasoning skills and stop assuming things without a logical reason, you are not being logical at all.

I don't think everyone who voted for Trump is stupid, just most people.

I doubt I am the only American of this opinion, Trump acted ignorant for a year AND IT GOT HIM ELECTED.

So you and garbage opinions can take a leap.

It's amazing how many muslims love living in America, amongst all these stupid people, when you could be living in a wonderful muslim country, with a government made up of all muslims. What doesnt sound wonderful about that? There are many to choose from. Yet they keep coming here... I cant think of why. Most of our presidents and politicians have been stupid christians, so, why would anyone want to live here? When you could have the best of the best: Muslim-Everything. Just imagine that. Pure heaven right there for the taking! But, theyd rather punish themselves by living in This hellhole... This mostly Christian hellhole...

I was born here fool. I don't have a problem with America, it's my lifelong home.

I hate ignorance and racism, Trump got elected pandering to ignorant people and racists.

But I forgive him, as I said I know politics is b.s. and don't really care about his rantings or who is President.

As far as b.s. goes you also are full of that. You have nothing to support the statement that I am ''programmed" and will have to deal with the fact that you make no sense whatsoever in your way.

😂
edit on 11-11-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I do believe you are incorrect as threatening to ban Muslim immigration is a direct insult specifically at one religion.

As well as promising to create a database of all Muslims in America.

No other faiths, just Islam.

Might want to check your facts because I heard him say this and apparently you did not.

He said it though, so you are as wrong as wrong can get saying Trump never said anything insulting to Muslims or about Islam and must not pay attention to the news.

I know of no person besides you who is unaware of these facts, that he said both is a fact that was discussed much over the past year.

Where the uckf have you been, in a cave?

Not only is that biggoted but ignorant and people loved hearing it, so you might want to revise your statement because Trump said many anti Islamic things and for you to deny that is... disturbing.

Banning a specific religion in entirety from immigration is biggoted.

As is a database of Muslims, all Muslims and only Muslims.

It will never happen being anti Constitutional and all, and I forgive him, but don't say he didn't say anything bad about Muslims, that is just a lie.

I wish him a good 4 years, regardless. I don't believe he is racist, just that he took advantage of the amount of bigotry in America to get elected.

That's politics. Sexual deviants who boast about grabbing women by the crotch without permission (sexual assault) get elected because politicians are mostly deviants.

And half of my country is ignorant or racist. Half of the voting population at least (roughly).

Sorry America, but it's true, a vote for Trump shows you aren't disturbed by racism, bigotry or sexual assault.

Actually I am not sorry.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Never has Mr. Trump said a Disparaging word Towards a Person of the Muslim Faith . That is a Myth Created by the MSM Propaganda Machine . What he Did say though , is that Radical Islamist Terrorists who wish to do Harm to Anyone in American Must be Stopped before they Attempt it . Self Defense is the Right of All People when it comes to those who do not Respect the Lives of others . If you Cannot Understand that , then God Help You .

No, he said he would establish a database of ALL Muslims living in America.

And ban all Muslim immigration.

Neither have anything to do with terrorism because he said Muslims not terrorists.

Don't be denying things like that because you are either lying, unaware of the facts.

One of the 2.

No myths, I heard it myself along with most of America.

If you are that unaware and uninformed, GOD HELP YOU.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AsherLewin11
There will millions of jobs created as the rebuilding of America will be a great achievement the world will marvel and out of the ashes and new belief system and ideals will become practiced by all as we never want to return to the old way of the old world.

Ever wondered if the crushing of the American economy was all staged ?

Now with Trump, Revelation 13:3 can be bought to fruition where one of the mortally wounded heads (USA) of the Beast comes back to life and the world is astounded at the miracle.

With Trump being 70 Years, 7 months and 7 days on Inauguration Day, he is now the perfect candidate to become the antiChrist. He still has to learn Latin though as that is a AC talent.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Mr. Trump talked about " Extreme Vetting " of Muslims entering the Country Legally . There was No Mention of Banning All Muslims from entering the Country . As for the Syrian Refugees , most of them have no Documentation , and Pose a Security Risk . You are aware of the " Patriot Act " , are you not ? Radical Muslim Extremists have already entered the U.S. and have Committed Acts of Terror . Do you think the American People are Stupid or Something ? We know exactly what is going on here .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

A database of ALL MUSLIMS.

Ban on ALL Muslim immigration.

That's bigotry and insulting to Muslims, he said both and you didn't know because you are uninformed like most of this country.

It's so simple it needs no explanation, it's got nothing to do with the safety of the nation and will never happen.

He said it because he was pandering to ignorant biggots and it worked.

You rant all you like but he said what I said he did as me and most of the country heard.

He didn't say all terrorists, not all Muslims are terrorists but he said:

ALL MUSLIMS.

That's bigotry, nothing more. A database of all Muslims in America is biggoted.

I guess you can't understand.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You said he never said anything insulting to Muslims but I gave you two perfectly insulting and biggoted things he said.

So don't get pissy because you didn't know something, just say, sorry, I didn't hear him say that, I guess I missed it.

Don't get frantic and desperately try to make it seem like he was saying something else or meant something else, you are no better than him if you do that.

You were wrong, he did insult Muslims and Mexicans for that matter saying they come here and rape our women.

Neither had anything to do with terrorism, it's called pandering to the uneducated classes, the majority of Americans and is despicable.

So I think you are pretty, uh...Trump like yourself.

top topics

join