It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Calexit: Will California secede with Trump win?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: NuncaPiensas

So do I come across as someone utterly out of touch from reality?

Pretending you didn't know I was anti-trump of course

It would be utterly foolish and naive to assume that everyone from a geographic location bordered by imaginary walls feels and thinks alike.

That, in and of itself, is prejudice.

I am saying that in my experience, the majority of people I met in California were out of touch. Highly out of touch.

And you're pretending to infer that you do not think I am a Trump supporter. Well, as I am not, you are wrong.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

And rain is wet, as everyone knows.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Interestingly California is not all Democrat, the northern part of the states do not feel connected with the southern part, the reason is obvious.

I think southern California should be returned to Mexico.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If southern California secedes please can we pay for moving costs for all the Californians from Austin to move there? Please?

STM
edit on 10-11-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
When Donald Trump begins to show what he can do for our nation, Californians will settle down. There was a lot of misinformation, misunderstanding, and hyperbole thrown around by the left and most didn't bother to pull back the layers and actually get the truth. Give him time. He will win them over. But, you can bet, the Dems will do their utmost to keep the division flaming.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You are right, we can see it now with the incite to violence and protest against the election system.

A pity.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
California would not survive as a state if they secede.
There are to many counties in calif that vote republician that already want to secede from the state of calif.
en.wikipedia.org...
fox40.com...

I have long supported the State of Jefferson.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Please , please secede, California. You think you are so above and beyond the rest of the US. And, please, please take your overly entitled entertainment people and industry with you-including all your environmental nuts-sjws-and way overpaid actors etc.
We admit this country is now even more divided-maybe Canada will take you, or better yet Mexico and then half your population can rejoin their families-no border wall will then be needed. Buh bye.

Oh, yes. Maybe you will start a movement and Oregon and Washington state will join you. Best wishes. Be happy. Namaste and all that (sorry, don't speak your language.)

No thanks. I'll take Cascadia over California-land anyday.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
If southern California secedes please can we pay for moving costs for all the Californians from Austin to move there? Please?

STM

Lucky for you Texans(Austin namely although other areas as well) are making their way to Washington State in droves now. Either way they will move up here or at least to the Seattle area which doesn't have the room and will drive up costs even more.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
Look at us now...More divided than ever. With a president who isn't going to abolish the federal reserve. This sounds awfully a lot like the MO of a particular banking family. Divide and conquer. Hint Hint.

He is not even the President for another 70 odd days!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: buster2010

Kind of hard for California to grow food if states like Arizona stop selling large portions of their Colorado River allotment. Heck, California may not be able to recover if that happens.

Actually, California may have a (zero pun intended here) trump card for that.

All them military bases. They could make a MINT in revenue & deals for the right for the US to still use them. A foreign lease is a foreign lease. Cali's bases are strategic no matter how you cut it, they could have the federal government by the short & curlies indefinitely, and reap serious compensation rewards.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
we republician counies in calif are starting a east Calif movement to split from the liberals of west Calif in response to Calexit.

East California would pick up two additional senate seats and those would likely go conservative. There would be no effect on the House delegation, but the Senate would get two additional Republicans. More likely,
www.wbdaily.com...

and there would likely be a gun ban in west calif and repeal of many of the gun laws put in by the liberals in east calif.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

So, would there be big signs over the east-west highways warning drivers that they entering East or West California?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Calexit = Russian propaganda psyop. Period.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ANNED

So, would there be big signs over the east-west highways warning drivers that they entering East or West California?

No under Calexit there would be border patrol station to stop and deport the liberals back to west calif and take there US passports and make them get republic of west calif passports and travel visa. no having both a US passport and a republic of west California passport.
LOL
Think about Maxine Waters, Dianne Feinstein Nancy Pelosi, and Kamala Harris out on congress and no longer a US citizens that would be a plus in all ways.

edit on 5-8-2017 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This just in:
California has formed a new, independent army...and it is fierce

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join