It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record Turnout Of Hispanic Voters Looks LIke They May Cause A Landslide Win For Clinton

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What a racist OP - how do you know the Hispanics won't vote for Trump? Please keep your racist thinking to yourself in the future.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
What a racist OP - how do you know the Hispanics won't vote for Trump? Please keep your racist thinking to yourself in the future.

How do I know?

Because Hispanics were polled.. and a vast majority support Clinton.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Hmmm....Now, why would Hispanics vote for someone who wants open borders?
That's a real mystery, huh?

So they can return to the country they left?...wait, that doesn't make sense...they can go back any time they like..

Um...Maybe they want more immigration from Mexico so they have more competition for their jobs?..hmmm...that doesn't make sense.

Maybe one candidate called them all rapists and murderers?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

There is a science called statistics and a profession that exploits that science called Polling..

It's used to make predictions based on samples of populations.

Not sure how math is racist?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Some people DEMAND you are this or that demographic because THEY can't embrace to TRUE chaos that is life.
They face it with fear.
edit on 8-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Which Hispanics exactly??? Was it the Puerto Ricans, The Mexicans, The Cubans, The Dominicans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Guatemalans, Spaniards or the handful of others in south and central I don't have the energy to list?? Was it all of them, a little bit of each??? Do you realize how ridiculous these claims of "the Hispanic vote" and their majority claims sound to all of us??

We are not even really insulted because we are all pretty much used to just being "Hispanic" to the world, and not the nationality some of us identify with. Although for the record, my chico-ness is not a factor to me when I call myself American. I am American first, and Hispanic if I feel like it, or when someone don't speak English. That's about it.

You know what I always use to find funny?? I watch peoples behavior. And during my past employment as a sales man, I frequently noticed a sigh of relief when an American non Spanish speaking co worker spoke to a dark skin person, and they spoke Spanish. Whats that about??? I heard people be like "oh hes Spanish black" . Like WTF LOL??? What exactly is even going on in peoples head when I hear these comments??

oh man and I told myself I wouldn't rant.

edit on 11-8-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Someone should have taught them how to actually cast a vote then because it looks like they done goofed

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What landslide would that be........???

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

No Señor , están muy equivocados . Los gringos da un golpe de Estado , es todavía su país . Hemos intentado , pero no dice

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am latina, I can not believe the propaganda that was made about the Hispanic pro Hillary votes, because I didn't voted for her and neither any of my latino friends.

Now I understand.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What an ignorant original post and obviously strict wrong. Just from my personal experience, my wife is Hispanic and her entire side 8 people except 1 person voted for Trump. This is how democrats and their followers think of the races, monolithic brainless people that they can control.

(post by eatdatcrow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
As we get closer to election day I find myself getting more and more excited for the results. My stomach is churning and my anticipation is mounting.

I refresh my Facebook wall, CNN, Politico, and (yes.. to stay even keel) Fox constantly.

In the last 48 hours 1 type of article, I have seen replicated across the board on all sites and platforms seems to give the key to this election.

Latino voters are showing up in RECORD numbers... unforseen to #stop Trump

Nevada, Florida, AZ, Ohio, South Carolina, California..

And it seems that no election fraud is necessary, because they may tip the scaled HEAVILY in Clinton's favor at the last minute, none of the polls accounted for a Hispanic Turnout of this magnitude.

Personally.. this makes me really happy, because #Imwithher

www.politico.com...

Hispanic voters could be poised to deliver a historic rebuke to Donald Trump and the Republican Party.
Early-vote statistics from battleground states with large Hispanic populations show record turnout among a bloc that has voted at a lower rate than whites or blacks in past elections. If, as some polls suggest, Hispanic voters are supporting Hillary Clinton by blowout margins, these numbers could sink Trump in a handful of states that are essential to his path to 270 electoral votes.
Story Continued Below

In Nevada, Latino turnout propelled Democrats in Clark County — the population center that's home to Las Vegas — to a record-breaking close on Friday, driving up the Democratic lead in early ballots cast to 72,000. That's enough, according to veteran Nevada political analyst Jon Ralston, to essentially tie a bow on the state for Clinton.
Four years earlier, when President Barack Obama won the state by 7 points, Democrats led Clark County in ballots cast by 71,000 at the end of early voting in 2012.
State GOP Chairman Michael McDonald responded to the sudden electoral tremors Saturday by suggesting there were shady dealings behind the surge, referring to “a certain group.”
“Last night, in Clark County, they kept a poll open till 10 o’clock at night so a certain group could vote,” said McDonald at a Trump rally in Reno. “It wasn’t in an area that normally has high transition. The polls are supposed to close at 7. This was kept open till 10. Yeah, you feel free right now? Think this is a free or easy election?”
Hillary Clinton speaks during heavy rain at a rally at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines, Florida on Nov. 5.
In Florida, early voting trends narrowly favor Clinton
By MARC CAPUTO
In his speech following those remarks, Trump suggested there might be wrongdoing at "certain key Democratic polling locations in Clark County."
ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

"Folks, it's a rigged system. It's a rigged system. And we're going to beat it," he said.
In Florida, which tracks turnout by race and ethnicity, Hispanics have so far cast about 14 percent of the 5.7 million early and absentee ballots cast. That puts Hispanics far ahead of where they were in casting early ballots relative to 2012.
That follows Florida Democratic strategist Steve Schale's analysis, which notes that, through Wednesday alone, Hispanic turnout in 2016 had already exceeded — by 170,000 ballots — Hispanic early voting in the entire 2012 cycle. And Schale noted that many of them are first-time voters, who Democrats see as crucial targets in the early-voting period.
Similar signs suggest Democrats are seeing robust Hispanic turnout in Arizona as well. And even Texas, considered out of reach for Democrats, is seeing a surge across the state's most populous counties.
Latino turnout has historically lagged that of most other races and ethnicities — even among those eligible to cast ballots. In 2012, 62 percent of all U.S. citizens voted in the presidential election — but only 48 percent of Hispanic citizens did. Meanwhile, higher percentages of white citizens (62 percent) and black citizens (66 percent) participated.

Those numbers varied by state. In Florida, Hispanic turnout was actually a point higher than turnout overall. But in Nevada, Latino turnout lagged the overall turnout rate by 6 points, and in Colorado, Hispanic turnout was about 18 points lower than overall turnout.

HAHAHAHA! TRUMP 2016!
edit on 11/9/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

(post by eatdatcrow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

How excited are you right now? Can you feel it?

What an amazing election!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHA! TRUMP 2016!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eatdatcrow

Preach it! The American people have spoken!

REVEL IN THE VICTORY!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Actually this is wrong... The hispanic turnout happens to be in favor of Trump. In CNNE (Spanish) a hispanic reporter just admitted that they have seen more hispanics in favor of Trump at the events this night than in favor of Clinton.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hermit777

originally posted by: rollanotherone
This just in. Record turn out of blue haired millennials will tip the scales in Hillary's favor. The transfluid non binary vote will be the catalyst to insure a Democratic win.

Trolling?

The, as you so politely put it, "Blue Hairs" i know are voting for Trump oh correct that Voted for Trump
We want something left of the Constitution and our Country, for our Grandkids.

Cool. You stood right there next to them and watched them vote? Trusting friends you have. Also, blue hair is sure to get those top jobs. Add a few facial tats, and you won't even need a resume. Employers will be knocking down heir door to employ them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
landslide 4. clinton huh??????? guesss who won?

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join