It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record Turnout Of Hispanic Voters Looks LIke They May Cause A Landslide Win For Clinton

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: neo96

People who claim to be independents and people who are, are two very different things.

Sure. But who is making the distinction?

Who is qualified to make that distinction?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Also surprising that someone without a bias agrees.

There is the unfairness they were making such a big stink about although I will probably be lectured on why it isn't.

edit on 8-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Just about as mysterious as not voting for a douchbag who calls them rapist's, drug dealer's and murderers.. funny how that work's out..eh.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: DAVID64

Just about as mysterious as not voting for a douchbag who calls them rapist's, drug dealer's and murderers.. funny how that work's out..eh.

(SOME) are just that... Not our fault libtards cant handle he truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Define everyone please.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Funny, I know white people who are trash too..

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Funny, I know white people who are trash too..

Yep and if those white people are coming in ILLEGALLY id say the same thing. Press a magic button turn everyone south of here white my feelings would remain the same.

Liberal Logic = since we already have people here who commit those crimes whats it matter if we let more in?

Thats like saying if you already have a fly in your house you should just leave the front door open and let more come in.

edit on 8-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hermit777

Oh..FFS, if they had it..it would be out there already, are they sitting on it till after?..good strategy..LMAO
edit on 8-11-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You guy's and your goddamn labels, alot of the time liberal=human being
As for the issue you point out..I would not agree to an open border free for all..we can agree on that much.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

57% of rapists are white. 27% are African American. The rest are either Other, unknown, or mixed. Of that 16% how many of them do you think are Hispanic? Of those Hispanic how many do you think were illegal?

52% of murders are committed by African Americans. 45% are committed by whites. Of the remaining 3% how many do you think were Hispanic? Of those Hispanic how many do you think were illegal?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Surely you jest?

Racist,racism,sexism,homophobia, islamophobia, xenophobioa, transphobia, intolerant,insensitive,white supremacist,Hitler,nazi,CIS,patriacrchy,hate,hate speech,slur,fascist,fascism,equality,white privilege, privilege, disadvantaged, ableism, ageism, colonialism, oppression, oppressed, discrimination, discriminatory, body shaming, fat shaming, thing privilege, hateful, bully, microaggression, misogynistic, misogyny, prejudice, anti-semitism, multi-cultural, violent speech, feminism, objectification, cultural appropriation, imperialism, triggered, trigger warning, diversity, diverse, ignorance, ignorant, slavery, institutional racism, wage gap, safe space,PC,politically correct, and on and on.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Many if not most statistics still count Hispanic under either black or white. Cuz we got black and white and everything in between. Many Filipinos will even count themselves as Hispanic . We just are too diverse to be as simple as black and white though.

I would dare say, which culture is as diverse and yet cohesive as ours eh?? The True Spaniards are the most elitist of us all though .... the ones from Spain.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I love how the left just divides people up into little neat packages. Nice little voting blocs to be used. No individuality, your identity is based upon the color of your skin, where you stick your ****, or what you use to urinate with. Always claiming to be so virtuous, but actions and words always prove otherwise.

All of the hispanic people I know are voting for Trump, including my girlfriend and her entire family.

People are individuals, not shades of color.

So racist.

people are broken up into "neat little packages" based on trends and polling data. If "People with one eye" were a large enough group, and there was polling data that supported that 70% of people with one eye support a certain candidate, it would be a voting demographic.

People of certain races, and orientations vote a particular way because of political agendas have a specific effect on their lives because of that characteristic.

Your example of people who have a particular orientation, if one party supports those people getting married, and the other doesnt, the division is in the policy.. the policy CREATED the need to that group of people to become a separate demographic.

It really comes down to the GOP to be honest, if they treated rich poor, black white, gay straight as equals you wouldnt have to worry about your concerns.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

57% of rapists are white. 27% are African American. The rest are either Other, unknown, or mixed. Of that 16% how many of them do you think are Hispanic? Of those Hispanic how many do you think were illegal?

52% of murders are committed by African Americans. 45% are committed by whites. Of the remaining 3% how many do you think were Hispanic? Of those Hispanic how many do you think were illegal?

Does your stats matter to these people? www.ojjpac.org...

But we know illegals and appearing PC matter more than your own fellow countrymen to liberals.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Does your appeal to emotion matter to them?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox
I noticed a large Hispanic voter turnout as well.

I think if Americans paid as much attention to politics, made as many demands, were proactive, and voted in the numbers as immigrants and illegals, then we maybe we wouldn't have as many problems in our country as we do.

Now that we have left the barn door open and the thieves have left us with nothing but empty stalls, maybe, just maybe, we will get off are arses and do something.

Next time of course. Closing the barn door now isn't going to make much difference right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Oh I tend to agree with you about alot of PC nonsense, having said that..not being PC does not mean "be a douchbag".
I just don't like it when people try to fit other people in pegs, I'm neither left or right..pretty much down the middle, as I suspect the majority is as well.
Because Trump shot himself in the foot right out of the gate does not make me a libtard

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I used to work with the Housing Department (as a computer geek) and saw who came in. Generally it was Whites (mostly) with some working poor Blacks. Hispanics tended to help each other instead of going on welfare.

I guess it depends on where you live. I had to spend at least one day a week over the span of a month at the central benefits office trying to correct an error in my retirement benefits. The placed was packed beyond available seating everyday I was there, and almost all were immigrants, and almost none spoke English.

It is not Whiles and poor Blacks that are receiving benefits at the office I was in. In fact they made an announcement that they were giving priority to those who were signing up for new benefits while us old Americans that paid into the system were put on the back burners and had to wait.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Who knows until exit polls.. but I'd say a larger turnout of Hispanic voters is probably not good news for Trump. I'd think you can safely assume that the majority of any Hispanic voters over the average we would see at the polls, will NOT be voting for Trump.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabitI'd think you can safely assume that the majority of any Hispanic voters over the average we would see at the polls, will NOT be voting for Trump.

I honestly don't think you can safely say that. I think it's pretty mixed to be honest.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join