It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, CERN & RAPTURE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Has anyone (here?) ever considered HAARP as a 500ish foot high (give or take as example) grid from above activated (after mass deaths)
like a Faraday Cage in which souls are collected to put in mass into CERN as a constant energy source as 'particles' of free energy? Did the Nazi's
test the Tesla Coil to be used in reverse (sucking) instead of pulsing? Any ATS experts on these questions?

Secondly, on topic, could/would the scientific community presume they could cheat God of his bounty by holding them hostage in this way?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianashay
Has anyone (here?) ever considered HAARP as a 500ish foot high (give or take as example) grid from above activated (after mass deaths)
like a Faraday Cage in which souls are collected to put in mass into CERN as a constant energy source as 'particles' of free energy?

Well, one of the team at Cern is a fella that grew up next to me and my family. His Mum and Dad were Elders at the same church at which my Mum played the organ so probably not...
edit on 5/11/16 by djz3ro because: I made a boo boo

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
John Lear says there is a "Soul Catcher" on the Moon to capture our souls when we die. Do you suppose he's in league with CERN and the Nazis?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Has anyone (here?) ever considered HAARP as a 500ish foot high (give or take as example) grid from above activated (after mass deaths)...
No. Because, because it is not 500ish feet high and is not a cage. CERN is powered, in general by the EU electrical grid, not souls.

Secondly, on topic, could/would the scientific community presume they could cheat God of his bounty by holding them hostage in this way?
Science is constantly presuming to cheat God. Just ask any scientist.

edit on 11/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
For a second there you brought the movie Phantasm to mind...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No. Because, because it is not 500ish feet high and is not a cage. CERN is powered, in general by the EU electrical grid, not souls.

HAARP is most certainly of cage frequency above homes. CERN tests particles. Did anyone ask WHICH particle of WHAT element/body of form it puts in for testing? Particle of WHAT? Which Atom?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

All we need is one tall dude and midgets running around to make that connection a little less difficult.

What mass deaths? Seems a little bit odd to have a soul catcher not anywhere near mass casualty events if that's what the op means. Last I checked, no mass deaths occurred under HAARP. And 500 ft. tall? Have you seen pictures of this place?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

9/11 is a mass death, for example.

The middle east often has 200-400 deaths per day, do you not watch news?
edit on 5-11-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

HAARP is most certainly of cage frequency above homes. CERN tests particles. Did anyone ask WHICH particle of WHAT element/body of form it puts in for testing? Particle of WHAT? Which Atom?

UGHHHH. Hydrogen and Helium , the most abundant elements in the Universe. Sometimes even particles of light called photons
Neither related to soul energy.
I got to hand it to you though. Of all my time lurking and being a member of ATS , you have easily formulated the most our their conspiracy EVER
S&F for your effort

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

Last I cechked, 9/11 occurred in NY, NY, Washington, D. C., and in a field in the middle of my state of Pennsylvania. HAARP was, is located in Alaska. Can't get much further away while being in the USA without being on and island in the Pacific.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

HAARP is most certainly of cage frequency above homes.
What is the cage frequency of a home?

CERN tests particles.
Yes. It smashes the hell out of them.

Particle of WHAT? Which Atom?
Various.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

UGHHHH. Hydrogen and Helium , the most abundant elements in the Universe. Sometimes even particles of light called photons Neither related to soul energy. I got to hand it to you though. Of all my time lurking and being a member of ATS , you have easily formulated the most our their conspiracy EVER S&F for your effort

You are told so. (re: Hydrogen/Helium). Who knows?

ty, lol

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

What the heck is a cage frequency in the first place, never heard of such a thing and I've heard some pretty outlandish things before. Is this science, new age 'science', or something of Doctor Strange?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

We are assuming that there is only one HAARP on the planet and all other countries do not have one.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

There actually is/was only one HAARP.
It hasn't been operational for a while now.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Can we be sure Sadaam or others didn't have one?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You have any idea of the energies involved to make even a proton to move at 99.99 c? Anything above that would require much more energy than most would do, most likely do the same to the power grid as filling up the NASA training pools in one hour to the water supply.
edit on 5-11-2016 by misterhistory because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2016 by misterhistory because: I'm nutz when I spot grammar mistakes in my own post

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

We are assuming that there is only one HAARP on the planet and all other countries do not have one.

Doesn't answer my question of how does something 1000+ miles away affect the souls of mass killings?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Can we be sure Sadaam or others didn't have one?

Yeah, pretty much. He wasn't much into ionospheric research.
There are other ionospheric heaters though, but only one HAARP.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Has anyone (here?) ever considered HAARP as a 500ish foot high (give or take as example) grid from above activated (after mass deaths)...

Science is constantly presuming to cheat God. Just ask any scientist.

JMHO, but I think we're all starring your reply because of the last: Science is constantly presuming to cheat God. Just ask any scientist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join