It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, CERN & RAPTURE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

Yes those were some very beautiful pictures it is fairly common to see them where I live in northern Maine but I don't think I have seen that much color.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

There are more, all of them claim to be magnetic storms,

American astronaut Scott Kelly experienced a rare sight of a red aurora borealis all the way from space, but he wasn’t the only one who got to see the Northern Lights. Stargazers living in southern states like Colorado, Virginia and Arkansas witnessed glowing, rippling currents of green, red, yellow and pink late Monday night.

edit on 5-11-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I did see them once when I lived in North Carolina when I was young.... so it has happened before but it was very rare.

The magnetic storm idea makes sense to me at least as much as I'm able to conceive of it

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

HAARP seems to mess with magnetic properties. Below or above ground it cannot be a good idea.

I am going to eat a bunch of Christmas cake cuz I need my fix. Feel free to comment or argue and I will be back after I pass out.

edit on 5-11-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Not shooting the messenger so to speak, just trying understand what it is you're trying to convey as I can be quite thick sometimes. The theory seems a bit all over the place, might be a good idea to give some more time and study to get it into one track.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The Northern Lights are a natural occurrence, but no doubt it has been studied to kingdom come. Yet strange that it has occurred in places as it never has before as of late.

That is interesting, I live in Alaska and starting about a year ago the northern lights often come out at unexpected times.

Growing up the northern lights would only come out on very cold clear winter nights, usually later at night.

Recently I have seen the northern lights when it was not very cold and as early as 7 or 8 O'clock at night.

The sun must just be going through a phase I guess?
edit on 6-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Growing up the northern lights would only come out on very cold clear winter nights, usually later at night.
As I understand it, the winter nights in Alaska are very long. That would tend to improve the viewing possibilities.

The sun must just be going through a phase I guess?
A cycle. About 11 years. It's on the downswing now.
solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianashay

The people that I talked to at that time claimed that they were trying to develop ways to be able to communicate with submarines they also said they were able to communicate up to a mile below the Earth's surface.

What about a mile above? Could they be compatible with the newest electric grid boxes and beyond?

For example, when you say "electric grid box" what are you talking about, more specifically?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
At any rate, HAARP isn't any sort of grid. It's a steered array HF transmitter.

Moreover, it's pointed more or less straight up in Alaska. It can swing 30 degrees off axis in some bands, less in others, but that still isn't a huge amount of sky, and it's all over Alaska.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: misterhistory

a reply to: misterhistory

We are assuming that there is only one HAARP on the planet and all other countries do not have one.

Doesn't answer my question of how does something 1000+ miles away affect the souls of mass killings?

Just saying here that if someone had the tech to harvest a "soul's" energy and then put it to use, somehow, it would hardly make a difference where the soul happened to be when harvested, distance wise.....imho.

How would you harvest a soul long distance? I guess you could just tap into the earths power grid and upload a soul wirelessly to cloud like database.

You would just have to find a way to catch the soul before it escapes the confines of this earth I guess.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I wouldn't think souls were susceptible to EMR. We'd have detected them if they were EM. So Faraday cages, HF transmitters, power lines and the like would be ineffective.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Has anyone (here?) ever considered HAARP as a 500ish foot high (give or take as example) grid from above activated (after mass deaths)
like a Faraday Cage in which souls are collected to put in mass into CERN as a constant energy source as 'particles' of free energy? Did the Nazi's
test the Tesla Coil to be used in reverse (sucking) instead of pulsing? Any ATS experts on these questions?

Secondly, on topic, could/would the scientific community presume they could cheat God of his bounty by holding them hostage in this way?

S&F for extreme creativity!!
Hadn't ever seen HAARP and Cern linked in this way before.

Great discussion everyone.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Oddly enough there is evidence of the practice of making soul catchers in the Pacific Northwest and in Alaska by Inuit Native Eskimo's. Made of a Bear Femur and decorated with Abalone shell and incised carving.

Ok, not exactly what you had in mind I'd guess, but curiously related to Alaska's HAARP as a soul catcher as you suggest.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The only thing I could see that might make sense regarding capturing Souls would be if Souls had to enter and exit the Earth's magnetic field through the poles.

And as to the question of whether they could cheat God out of souls that way I would say if God is God nobody could cheat him.

It may be that all Spiritual non-material Beings that come and go from the Earth's magnetic field have to come and go through this area and it could be that they are trying to hinder these interventions by the Spiritual Beings

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The only thing I could see that might make sense regarding capturing Souls would be if Souls had to enter and exit the Earth's magnetic field through the poles.

And as to the question of whether they could cheat God out of souls that way I would say if God is God nobody could cheat him.

It may be that all Spiritual non-material Beings that come and go from the Earth's magnetic field have to come and go through this area and it could be that they are trying to hinder these interventions by the Spiritual Beings

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

We are assuming that there is only one HAARP on the planet and all other countries do not have one.

Doesn't answer my question of how does something 1000+ miles away affect the souls of mass killings?

Just saying here that if someone had the tech to harvest a "soul's" energy and then put it to use, somehow, it would hardly make a difference where the soul happened to be when harvested, distance wise.....imho.

But you'd need some sort of soul fiber optics or waveguide or whatever to ship the soul energy to CERN. We don't even share an electric power distribution net.

Couldn't resist, but wireless occurred to me....
And as for your last reply, Bedlam, souls would have to have a certain energy, whether magnetic or attuned to the EM field, or not, they'd certainly have some kind of energy exhibited....

I think Ms. Shay's observations are worth more out of the box thinking, pondering and consideration....
tetra
edit on 8-11-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

How would you harvest a soul long distance? I guess you could just tap into the earths power grid and upload a soul wirelessly to cloud like database.

You would just have to find a way to catch the soul before it escapes the confines of this earth I guess.

I would guess a soul has a certain energy frequence and signature apparent. Once knowing both, I don't think it would be too difficult at all.

However, having said all that, I also know that those "into" such things (e.g. cheating God) would want all of us to believe that's what's going on, when they haven't any more power than you and I, do.....assuming I know who you are, which is a very big assumption....lol
tetra

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Has anyone (here?) ever considered HAARP as a 500ish foot high (give or take as example) grid from above activated (after mass deaths)
like a Faraday Cage in which souls are collected to put in mass into CERN as a constant energy source as 'particles' of free energy?

You are assuming we have souls. Before we even discuss Haarp or Cern you need to prove we have souls. Because we are yet to find evidence we do.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

What makes you think god is even real?

just asking.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
A host of things, just telling...... a reply to: Archonic

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join