It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, CERN & RAPTURE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
That's not how any of this works.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

We're waiting. ....or has the Buzz worn off...? Sorry I couldn't help it....I just know for myself that's about the only time I'm that sure of something. ...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I love that commerical lol.

This is just a theory in hopes to find solutions to the idea of connecting the 2 places (cern and haarp).

I'm still curious, yet still lacking in knowledge on the topic.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I dunno about CERN and HAARP trapping souls (HAARP shoots up energy creating a plasma bubble that they bounce radio waves off of to control people's minds and launch Manchurian candidates).

CERN is opening portals to other dimensions! And then there was this...
CERN deny that the Hadron Collider caused Italy’s recent earthquakes after bizarre claims that 'plasma blasting experiment' was responsible for tremors, so they caused the Rome earthquakes.

Then there was that one time the time travelling weasel jumped through the portal and shut the whole thing down! ATS: Weasel Apparently Shuts Down World's Most Powerful Particle Collider.

Or they are just shooting lead particles around at higher and higher speeds creating quarks and photons being recorded for inspection at a later time (the have nearly tripled the data from last year's run, I think). These small particles last for fractions of a second (see the weasel thread that answers some of the more outrageous concerns). The swirling cloud is a proven hoax. I think I argued somewhere that there are more magnets in refrigerators world wide than the fields created by LHC.

and a star for the effort! Plus you gave me a place to put the earthquake link!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianashay

I love that commerical lol.

This is just a theory in hopes to find solutions to the idea of connecting the 2 places (cern and haarp).

I'm still curious, yet still lacking in knowledge on the topic.

There's really not a connection. I understand CERN in general terms but I'm pretty familiar with HAARP and similar transmitters. Other than they're both on Earth, it's hard to come up with more.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
this all sounds like the strange ramblings of someone trying to fit modern science installations into the whole scientology ramblings of L.R.Hubbard

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

I can understand your hesitance in this topic. My only explanation is my curiousness of the HAARP grid (magnetic or otherwise) at mid-atmosphere level being a possible shielding of (if you believe in such) souls being able to rise after death then to be vented by some means to a capture center (to be then used as a free energy source at CERN.

I don't mind at all any disagreement with my thought process. I know it is an abstract (and nutty) proposition.

edit on 11-11-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

Yeah I think they may be using that energy to create pink cows so that we can have strawberry milk and raise awareness of breast cancer all at the same time...

The reason I say that is because I saw one of the CERN scientists drinking strawberry milk in a video on YouTube but I'm not really quite sure it might have been the custodian and also there was a car in the parking lot with a pink ribbon on the back of it.

Thank you DianaShay now I can die knowing my soul is going to a good cause

I really fee like I am starting to fit in around this place ....I like it.

ETA Please don't be angry with me Dianashay... I am not laughing at you ..I am laughing with you... I like nutty people especially people that are nutty like Cashew nuts or Pistachio nuts ....just please don't go Brazil nuts or Hickory nuts....your op was kind of Hazelnut nutty....which is really great especially with some chocolate.
edit on 11-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: add

edit on 11-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thank you for that little video I liked it ...I have never seen that commercial before.. I don't watch very much television hardly any at all only when I happen to be at someone's house and they have it on

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Thank you Harry, I don't lose sleep over being called nutty. Input is great, especially in the format you have given.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join