It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Is “Mortified” By What May Be In The Emails. She's Considered A Threat By FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: schuyler

She may have had her phone synced to her accounts and to her laptop. Any access to her accounts from the phone would sync the email account to the laptop.

I am guessing she wasn't paying attention to the recent windows 10 roll out.

True, but that would be just her stuff. This is 650K. She may be prolific in email writing, but I doubt she could pull that many off.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: seasonal
Great points, so you are saying the reason it is 650,000 e-mails is because it is an copy of the basement server? Please excuse simple my question, I just want to be sure.

I believe so. The sheer number here points to that scenario. 650K is huge, so it can't possibly represent single-email copy 'for those favorite recipes." It's the entire email file itself. I also doubt that the email file was in ready-to-read format because you need a reader for that. With that many emails they had to have been between disparate people over time. You can't just copy a file over and start reading the emails from Microsoft Outlook because those emails aren't addressed to you and your reader, by virtue of being on a different computer, probably couldn't read even those.

Conclusion? The file was moved "en masse" to the laptop and not intended to be read on that laptop, but, perhaps, transferred. Begging the question, huh? Transferred where? Now I'm creeping myself out. With that file away from the unsecure Hillary server it is essentially out in the open and could be transferred in a few seconds or minutes to anywhere in the world. Now who would benefit from having access to all those emails?

Any suggestions?

I'll take the highest bidder for 800 Alex

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Their planes will be staying warm on the runway election night. Once the Eastern Time zone voting results are in expect the flights to leave to Saudi Arabia or Qatar.

No need to extradite them, Exile them and freeze/seize assets.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

that she has yet to read the emails she exchanged with her longtime boss, Hillary Clinton, but that she is “mortified” by what may be in them.

If a person "exchanges email", I assume wrote or read, how does the person not know what was in them.

Mortified that certain one are now out is more like it. She has a history of " I don't knows" and "I can't recall".

Not buying she is the writer or recipient or CC of 650K emails. I doubt she even still has every email she ever wrote in her life.

Find one with her not in the address, I bet there are many.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

She may have had her phone synced to her accounts and to her laptop. Any access to her accounts from the phone would sync the email account to the laptop.

True, but that would be just her stuff. This is 650K. She may be prolific in email writing, but I doubt she could pull that many off.

And if she simply, by accident, hadn't turned off OneDrive?

EDIT: With the server selected as a save folder, obviously.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: spellery

edit on 31-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I still but my money on that Platte River sent her the archive of the server mail. Therefore the 5th. Not going to start answering questions because when a question about giving out data is finally asked...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

She knows exactly what the F.B.I. is going to find on that laptop, don`t be surprised if she jumps on a plane and leaves the country before she gets nabbed by the F.B.I. for treason.

I thought that as well but the clintons won't let that happen , as that could completely sink hillary in this election. I think clinton is and will fix it for her at this time, but after the election huma will likely commit suicide with two sniper shots in the back of the head.

edit on 221031America/ChicagoMon, 31 Oct 2016 17:22:54 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
She is a mole for the Saudis. Duh.

edit on 10 31 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

How is the "insurance files" directory explained. Think Anthony spent forever saving off 650K emails?

Maybe some one on Reddit will find posts with Anthony asking which and where the files holding emails are stored in TBird or Outlook.

edit on 10/31/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Tardacus

She knows exactly what the F.B.I. is going to find on that laptop, don`t be surprised if she jumps on a plane and leaves the country before she gets nabbed by the F.B.I. for treason.

I thought that as well but the clintons won't let that happen , as that could completely sink hillary in this election. I think clinton is and will fix it for her at this time, but after the election huma will likely commit suicide with two sniper shots in the back of the head.

Also because the Clinton Foundation is possibly more important to her than the actual presidency. The presidency might simply be a means to an end, that being the growth of the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Now I'm creeping myself out. With that file away from the unsecure Hillary server it is essentially out in the open and could be transferred in a few seconds or minutes to anywhere in the world. Now who would benefit from having access to all those emails?

Any suggestions?

none good

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
How about being a spy for Saudi Arabia?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

How is the "insurance files" directory explained. Think Anthony spent forever saving off 650K emails?

Maybe some one on Reddit will find posts with Anthony asking which and where the files holding emails are stored in TBird or Outlook.

There are two options.

The emails were transferred en masse.

The emails were updated automatically to the recipient devices.

The fact (not sure it is a fact) that there is an archive marked insurance reflects that an archive named insurance was saved.

I don't think the existence of an archive named insurance is as important as the fact that there are so many emails on these devices. By that I mean whatever is found in those emails non related to the actual investigation is irrelevant to the actual investigation.

Once the emails have been checked out then whatever comes from them will be actioned I imagine, if such action is deemed necessary.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

What if, the alleged folder "insurance files"... isn't the 650K emails...

But AW's dirt on those in power for his own protection?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: Tardacus
I expect she will fly to a country that won`t extradite her back to the U.S., maybe Iran.
she`s going to leave Hillary and some other people to face the executioner.

Maybe. It wont be Iran though. Abedin is a likely Saudi agent, and Iran and Saudi Arabia are bitter enemies.

My money's on Israel.

I thought that was Rom Emmanuel?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trusting a person with connections to the muslim brotherhood to be anywhere near top secret info is like trusting Jeffrey Dahmer to babysit your young boys.

There is no part of the clinton's campaign that doesn't involve some sort of lies or crime.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And if she simply, by accident, hadn't turned off OneDrive?

EDIT: With the server selected as a save folder, obviously.

In which case there would be yet another copy in the cloud. But I think we're in danger of too much complexity here. The file was still on the laptop. It got onto the laptop, cloud or no cloud, somehow. It wasn't just because of a synched phone that kept a copy of her personal emails on her laptop, one that was apparently shared with Wiener. If I assume correctly, it's the entire server email file. And that points to intention. You would need an extremely complex series of events to claim the entire email file "accidentally" copied to the laptop with no human intervention. To me, that's beyond believable.

So if it were intentional, who did it? Huma? I see no evidence that she is at all tech savvy. It's one thing to be "computer literate" and be able to use a word processor and a spreadsheet and deem yourself an expert. It's quite another to understand the complexities of Windows and understand the file structure of a server architecture enough to know where that one "email file" resides. And it's yet another skill set to move a file like that from one computer to another. I'm thinking Huma does not have those skills, therefore EITHER she was taught, i.e.: Given precise directions on how to do it, or someone else did it for her. I'm mindful of the old adage never to attribute to malice what can easily be explained by stupidity, but I just don't see how 650K emails could have migrated to a laptop by accident or a "configuration error." That strains credulity.

The question remains, WHY was it moved there? If we here on ATS have reasoned this far, surely the FBI has reached the same conclusions. This ought to be interesting.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

AND THIS IS WHY WE DON'T TRUST OUR NATIONAL SECURITY TO A PERSONAL SERVER IN A BASEMENT IN A HOUSE. YOU MAY AS WELL HAVE THROWN THE PAPER FILES ON THE FRONT SEAT OF YOUR 1975 NOVA AND LEFT IT PARKED OVER NIGHT IN A KFC PARKING LOT. (IDIOTS)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
She is not a spy. Way too unattractive and her and her husband got out maneuvered by teenage girls and publicly shamed several times.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This Video Implies.....

Hmm... How did she get that Job for Hillary ? A Saudi Sleeper Agent ? Connected to the Muslim Brotherhood . Connected to Omar Naseef a Terrorist Backer . A Fifth Columnist , used to Help Islam Destroy Western Civilization ? This Woman Is DIRTY As Hell . Hillary Knowingly Helping to Destroy America ? How can this Happen under the Nose of U.S. Intelligence Agencies ? WTF !

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join