It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I declare myself a conscientious objector

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: crazyewok

You don't get to be "neutral"... they won't allow it.

When Putin came to Berlin last week there were some peaceniks that wanted to protest coldwar2.0... they were declared "pro-russian", then arrested and dispersed.
Only Western-Ukraine-protesters were allowed to demonstrate their support for Poroschenko.

That's right... if you're against war in Europe - you're pro-Putin, and thus: the enemy.

My brothers, it looks like the US isn't the only country that needs to clean up their leadership.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I don't think anyone has suggested that. All Western countries take their orders directly from Washington, like obedient little minions.

Which is why we had the embarrassing spectacle recently of our own Boris Johnson pleading for people to stand outside the Russian embassy in London and protest its actions in Syria.

Completely out of character for the inoffensive, bumbling old Etonian.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: uncommitted

Not even physical support. I will not give moral support to the war.
So no support our troops stickers or flag waving.

That nice. Can I show my objection to ITVBe? Will I be thrown into jail for that?

Very nice sentiment, although I think you are just showing massive disrespect for the objectors of the two world wars who were called up to fight - really fight - and showed great moral strength for standing up for their beliefs. You are basically saying that you aren't going to take part in a propaganda debate. Have a jelly baby on me to keep up your strength.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The pioneers of a warless world are the young men and women who refuse military service - Albert Einstein

There is no honor in war anymore because elite bloodlines and corporate oligarchies exhausted war-for-territory a century ago. War is now fought to further the globalists agenda, where Haliburton is king, banksters get bailouts and average Joe forecloses on his house and earns not quite enough to be rid of perpetual debt.

Coincidentally, these same elite bloodlines and corporate oligarchies are the major contributors towards perpetual war, using muppet politicians to do their bidding.

perpetual debt and perpetual war OR pray for giant meteor 2016.

Come Nov 9th(ish), we'll know just how far up the 'you're screwed' meter we've all advanced to.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm 34 and my Mother's only son so I doubt I'd get drafted anyways for combat. I'm already non-violent, non-theft, non-sex felon from 7 years ago and we could both get charged if you own one and I'm even in your house or car, I highly doubt they'd stick a rifle in my hands even if I was one of the last few available men. That's how the gun laws work here at least.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Awesome crazy! Way to go!

Worked for me during Vietnam....both sides....even in the middle...Weathermen, both Panthers, SDS...all of 'em....were nuts.

I went C.O. myself while looking across the Detroit river to Canada thinking "I'm pretty sure I can grab just a small suitcase and SWIM across!"

I agree here with you! Best...MS

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
By definition with what you are willing to do, you are not a conscientious objector. You are still willing to be a combat medic.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

I will provide medical aid as long as it is to BOTH sides and it is a unarmed role.

It is simply out of human decency.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You should start a movement. I would like to see one in the US.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You should start a movement. I would like to see one in the US.

The chicken hawks would tar and feather me

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

I personally cant wait for WW3, Call me selfish but im pretty bored at the minute..

Get a job.

Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I hear ya !

Although my thoughts take it one step further:

I have absolutely no intention of participating (nor supporting) the elites and their circle jerk pissing matches.

If all hell breaks loose, I have every intention of jumping on my snowmobile and travelling 1200 miles north through wild untamed bush straight into Nunavut territory, building me an igloo, and chawing down on some whale blubber until the black cloud has lifted.

Now all I need is someone to volunteer to send me a message via carrier pigeon to inform me when it's safe to crawl out from my ice fort.

I will not support these corporate wars. If it was fighting for our actual freedoms on our actual lands, I'd be singing a completely different tune.

This plebeian will not play either side of the chess board.... I hate each and every one of these selfish warmongering bastards equally.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

we don't want no war tonight
oh we don't want no fuss or no fight
put down the guns and if we all unite

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I hope you have mad survival skills and are armed to the teeth!

I'm fairly certain if the bombs fall, most of the Canadian population that does not die from the blasts or radiation will very quickly succumb to exposure once winter sets in.

I live in the coldest city in the world (during the winter months) with over half a million people. I have no illusions about my chances for survival despite some survival knowledge and being very well armed.
edit on 27-10-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

I live in the coldest city in the world with over half a million people.

Winterpeg or Shredmonton ?

I'm about 2 hours north (as the crow flies) of Winterpeg.

I hope you have mad survival skills and are armed to the teeth!

Bah, I'm not worried. It's our unique ability to bear the brunt of Canadian winters that will save us from any invading wussies who haven't a clue what the word "cold" means (okay except for maybe the Russkies).

That and our black clouds of vampire-sized skeeters in the summer months, particularly out on the tundra.

If the potholes don't kill em... our skeeters or blizzards will !

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: ColCurious

Then i go to prison.

I wont partake .

Well ... at least you know it's coming.

It's not so much that it's war ... as it is an excuse for a financial re-set.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I am joining the Army.

I figure we need more good people in there, and I think I am good.

I respect your choice.

I just think this is where I belong. The devil and I have a date and I plan on making it.

Good luck and enjoy it for 2. Might I suggest Cuernavaca Mexico....

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Haha yep, Winterpeg. We are practically neighbors!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Who knows ? Maybe we even were at one point.

I lived in Winterpeg for 40 years before I decided to get out of Dodge and moved up here to moose country !

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Maybe we were! I plan on moving out of town when i retire, but i wouldn't be surprised if i end up in Alberta or BC.

Love to snowboard and the prairies aren't very conducive to my winter hobby.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join