It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Could be Bad News for the Media and Not Just MSM

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Konduit, you have enough material to make an Obamacare thread. There is no logical reason to put it here.
edit on 25-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
We might even be #1 in media freedom.

If we're number one, especially after all of the recent horsecrap with the MSM and their lopsided coverage of real issues in this election, God is the the rest of the world boned.

It doesn't matter how many names the American MSM goes by when 90% of all outlets are owned by 5 multinational conglomerates' CEOs... Welcome to the Narrative™ the face providing it may change and the spin may be adjusted to make sure there's points of outrage for all, but you can be sure the real culprit and villains will be defended by all the media. Case in point... the Great Recession. Let's see here, some media blamed Wall Street Fat Cats, some media blamed deadbeat debtors, how many media outlets reported on and blamed global banking, open border trade policies, and artificially controlled inflation, supply, and exchange rates which are all controlled by the global bank cartels?
Nobody did? I see...

But yeah, it's horrible to consider a president doing anything that might remove America's Josef Goebbels and Muhammed Saeed al-Sahafs from their positions in the media.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

it is more free than most places in the world.

We're not in "most places in the world" are we? What's wrong with being #1 again?

Being #1 is a cardinal sin against diversity!

6th letter of the alphabet diversity, then.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lopsided? it has been pretty even. Just because the MSM doesn't discus that Clinton may have a colostomy bag affixed to her leg and about to die...doesn't mean lopsided. It means they wade into believeable things.

Some media may be behind Trump and some behind Clinton. Has always been that way. In fact, I think they have not really let loose on trump enough, though, you may feel the opposite way. I understand.

Is that robert redford in that gif?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

it is more free than most places in the world.

We're not in "most places in the world" are we? What's wrong with being #1 again?

Being #1 is a cardinal sin against diversity!

6th letter of the alphabet diversity, then.

F???? Attempt at a joke?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It means they wade into believeable things.

Unless said "believable" things are incriminating emails, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation pay to play, massive foreign donations to Clinton, the Clinton Body Count, etc...

Is that robert redford in that gif?

Yes/ I believe it is from "The Way We Were" with Barbara Streisand.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I can see that, I just don't think that the dots, once connected, will create the picture that you are afraid of.

And that's a good thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It can be argued that some of todays "Media" is no longer the Free Press, they are bought and paid for so no Freedom of the Press constitutional protections are in place and never were for paid political advocates. Collusion with Hillary's campaign forfeits their rights.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

This is some scary shizzle. He's already teamed up with Breitbart/Bannon, Jones, and the general ruffians....
Conspiracy Theory media is about to bust out of the supermarket tabloid printed rags and obscure alt-this realm -----

edit on 10/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: nm. not worth saying. sorry

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join