It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

by Daniel Halper October 24, 2016 | 6:53am | Updated

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton confidant, helped steer $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who went on to lead the probe into Hillary Clintons use of a private email system, according to a report.

The political action committee of McAuliffe, the Clinton loyalist, gave $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe, who is now deputy director of the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The report states Jill McCabe received an additional $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by McAuliffe.

The money directed by McAuliffe began flowing two months after the FBI investigation into Clinton began in July 2015. Around that time, the candidates husband was promoted from running the Washington field office for the FBI to the No. 3 position at the bureau.

Within a year, McCabe was promoted to deputy director, the second-highest position in the bureau.

In a statement to the Journal, the FBI said McCabe “played no role, attended no events, and did not participate in fundraising or support of any kind. Months after the completion of her campaign, then-Associate Deputy Director McCabe was promoted to Deputy, where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails.”

nypost.com...

Not sure if this has been posted before.

This new revelation shows how Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a long time Clinton confidant funneled $675,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an FBI official who led the probe into Hillary Clinton's email scandal.

The money that McAuliffe was funneling to the wife of FBI official McCabe, began flowing two months after the FBI began the investigation on Clinton in July 2015. Not only was McCabe bribed with money, he was also promoted, twice. At around the same time that the FBI began it's investigation on the Clinton email scandal, McCabe who was running the Washington field office for the FBI got promoted to the number 3 position at the FBI. Within a year McCabe was promoted to deputy director, the second highest position at the FBI.

You couldn't make this stuff up. It almost sounds like a Tom Clancy novel, but this is real. I wonder when all these scandals are going to break "the Witch of the West".

edit on 25-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have always guessed at just how corrupt our officials really are, but this just adds to the wow factor of just how much I keep getting surprised by how corrupt it truly is. These people and those we don't yet know about are so deeply corrupt that if every secret were to be revealed it would wake the ghosts of all of histories worst gangsters and even they would be shocked.
Our entire government needs to be put into a huge human garbage disposal and ground up and sent to a place where nuclear waste is stored. Maybe we will get to see something like that happen. With corruption this bad, judgement can't be far behind.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
She is so deeply rooted in corruption I doubt she will ever be broken

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Where is the outrage? Oh yeah I forgot it's not being covered by the MSM. Which the majority of the citizen zombies watch.

Shocking nonetheless but what does it change for anyone who isn't in a position of power?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Unfortunately for the general population we will probably all go with her because as the world becomes fed up with all of these shenanigans we get closer and closer to a nuclear war whereby America becomes that nuclear storage dump.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So not only did hillary influence the AG she hand picked the investigator and had him indirectly bribed through his wife. Again I find myself wondering what it will take to get some people to admit she is simply too corrupt to hold public office.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I read about this yesterday too. Not sure how anyone can even deny the stories about HRC with all the connections that are here.

It's actually to the point of ridiculous now.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I remember hearing there may be a coup in the FBI. I wonder if this is part of it. Also another reason for the leaked FBI document.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Has ties with the Clintons going back a ways:

Terence Richard "Terry" McAuliffe (/məˈkɔːlᵻf/; born February 9, 1957) is an American businessman and the 72nd Governor of Virginia. He served as Chairman of the Democratic National Committee, from 2001 to 2005, was co-chairman of President Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign, and was chairman of Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign. He was an unsuccessful candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2009 gubernatorial election. In the 2013 gubernatorial election, he was unopposed in the Democratic primary. McAuliffe defeated Republican Ken Cuccinelli and Libertarian Robert Sarvis, in the general election, collecting 47.8% of the vote; Cuccinelli garnered 45.2% and Sarvis received 6.5%. He became governor on January 11, 2014. On May 23, 2016, the FBI disclosed that it was investigating whether McAuliffe’s 2013 campaign accepted illegal contributions.

Friends & Colleagues
Bill Clinton 42nd US president
best friend

LittleSis.org

I haven't gotten to him yet, but he is also implicated with the Clinton Foundation as mentioned here.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I`m sure it`s just a coincidence that this was the first and only time she has run for a political office.

more info about her here:
www.vpap.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

So he made a campaign contribution.
Last I checked that was not only legal but encouraged civic activity.

Oh are they implying pay for play again? Because he's someone who knows the most well know woman on the planet.
And they're both democrats?
Ok. More bent logic.

edit on 10252016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Is there any behavior you won't try and excuse or justify?

Here we have a long time Clinton apparatchik giving money (nearly a half a million $) to the wife of someone high up in the organization in charge of investigating Hillary Clinton's use of a privately owned, undisclosed, unapproved, insecure, internet connected email server for official government business.

And you say, "so what?"

What's next?

If you need some assistance, click the following link:

Conflict of Interest

If any of those words give you trouble, this might help.

On second thought, you're beyond help at this point if you can see nothing wrong in this; silly of me to make the attempt.

edit on 25-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: connected what?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't know if this is an attempt at bribery, and neither does anyone else. What's of greater concern to me is that there is so much money in politics. Bribery is implied if not proven.

Until money is removed from politics, this isn't stopping.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
But Trump says mean things and is orange.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's on Fox News right now. I just started reading it and bam it was on FOX which happened to be on. Clinton is in everything it seems!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

A Democrat helping out another Democrat get elected???

Oh my, what a scandal...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The people that excuse this are obviously lacking in anything resembling ethical behavior.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Here, let me help you:

A democrat helping the wife of an FBI official who is also investigating illegal activity of a long time partner of the person doing the donating.

Are those blinders surgically implanted?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The people that excuse this are obviously lacking in anything resembling ethical behavior.

I personally don't excuse it, if it's truly a bribe. What I don't see is any proof that it IS a bribe.

I think you have to ask yourself whether these charges would stand in a court of law. And because I know someone is going to claim the court is rigged (it's a running theme), for the sake of conversation, let's assume the court is not rigged.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

What "proof" would satisfy you?

Really.

The wife of an investigator gets half a million dollars from a friend of the person getting investigated, and the investigator finds "nothing".

How convenient.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join