It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X NASA Scientist & Founding Father Of The Internet Lets The World Know That Aliens Are Real

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
Vallee is a computer scientist, not an astronomer

Is he not ?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
If they ARE here why is it they do not make themselves known in public. Surely they could if they wanted. So why don't they want to?

They're afraid of prime time. I understand them completely... I hate prime time too. Scary sh*t

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Clearly, the Earth needs less people.

So be careful what you wish for.

That has to be the daftest statement i've heard on ATS.

Clearly Earth needs less people? ... You could start with yourself then how about that?

There is more room than most people realize. Grow some and then smile that your doing something worthy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Phage is correct.

Vallee's opinion on the phenomenon has developed over the decades. He does not believe they are off planet extraterrestrials, he believes their origin is much MUCH closer to home.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Kapusta

Phage is correct.

Vallee's opinion on the phenomenon has developed over the decades. He does not believe they are off planet extraterrestrials, he believes their origin is much MUCH closer to home.

I never stated Phage was incorrect, In fact I find him rather Correct on many topics

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

If they ARE here why is it they do not make themselves known in public. Surely they could if they wanted. So why don't they want to?

Potential consequences of interaction. I could go into detail, but for now, ill keep it brief.

However, a paradigm where the world knows that life is teeming in this Universe is not far away, in this man's opinion.

Thank you One. My problem with this though is simple. My sightings all came over 50 years ago and I have been of the opinion that this knowledge, this public revelation has not be far away for all that time and nothing yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Maybe they don't like you.

I heard that we had to re-create part of the moon landing videos because we were essentially told to bugger off by the ETs- would explain why we've not been back, eh?

Right. Maybe they don't like me. And as for what you or I or any of us have 'heard', this is a phase that has been going on for most of the last century. Second hand, passed along information. Im looking for an experience we can all share together rather than relying upon what may be nothing more than speculation on the part of this guy or that guy.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

better ideas i should say!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Simple. Because people freak out over literally nothing already. Imagine if they actually were given something of any real substance to freak out about? There would be panic and anarchy.

Most people do not know how to be independent and they need governmental parenting.

I wish it wasn't true. But it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
sometimes i wonder if vallee hinself isnt running disinfo on behalf of the MIC.

Not govt technology, basic hallucinations, mass hysteria, misidentification..noooooo!!!! Transdimensional creatures.

Ok from what dimension? A bubble univetse then? Any part of his hypothesis that isnt based on complete conjecture and next to zero substance?

Why not the ufos just be sky fairies. Got the same evidence for it as transdimensional critters tricking humanity....cause...just cause
edit on 22-10-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Vallee is a computer scientist, not an astronomer or exobiologist.

I work in IT, so I guess my opinion is just as valid as his right?

There are no aliens here.

There, that's settled it.

wow, that's pretty one sided, and you are so sure of yourself too, that's what is amazing about your answer. Vallee was more than just a computer scientist, you would know if you had done more research, and no, your opinion is not as valid as Vallee's. Have you worked for NASA before? Then your opinion cant even be close to as valid as his, sorry. I'm sure glad I'm not as close minded as you, that would be a horrible life to live........

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

Simple. Because people freak out over literally nothing already. Imagine if they actually were given something of any real substance to freak out about? There would be panic and anarchy.

Most people do not know how to be independent and they need governmental parenting.

I wish it wasn't true. But it is.

At one time gernblan, I thought this to be a reasonable assumption. That we were just not ready psychologically to deal with not just disclosure but with a mass revelatory experience, like undeniable ships in the sky or even just one landing in Central Park. There was a period where another assumption was all the 'friendly ET' movies were advancing consciousness to a degree where the 'freakout' would not be severe. Sure there are plenty of 'bad ET' movies too but over the last 70 years, the possibility of alien visitors has permeated our culture so that just about everybody now holds at least some degree of mental preparation.

Sure, hard core ''religious types' would have a hard time with it but for the rest of us I don't think so. And let's face it, our society, heck, our whole world is on the brink of chaos and anarchy in any event. One of the reasons for this I think is the LACK of asurity in any established doctrine. Seems to me that a mass revelation of ET would help us all focus on reality better. As it is we are all over the place in our faiths and beliefs.

That idea that we would freak out has been the 'go to' excuse for 70 years and I no longer think it reasonable. No, I think there is something else or something more to the why not, I just haven't figured it out.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

Vallee is a computer scientist, not an astronomer or exobiologist.

I work in IT, so I guess my opinion is just as valid as his right?

There are no aliens here.

There, that's settled it.

wow, that's pretty one sided, and you are so sure of yourself too, that's what is amazing about your answer. Vallee was more than just a computer scientist, you would know if you had done more research, and no, your opinion is not as valid as Vallee's. Have you worked for NASA before? Then your opinion cant even be close to as valid as his, sorry. I'm sure glad I'm not as close minded as you, that would be a horrible life to live........

Well stated.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Jacques Vallée is very interesting indeed. I think he's much closer to the truth than most would probably realize, and certainly closer than any extraterrestrial hypothesis. Unless some extraterrestrials have figured out how to travel through another dimension/universe/reality, I don't believe we've been visited. I don't believe in faster than light travel, unless it's through a dimension taking advantage of non-locality, using a link into maybe other humans' brains, to form a map of space-time, enabling a sort of warp drive.
I don't believe aliens would visit Earth, in many different forms of ship, just to look pretty and fly around in weird patterns, or to play cat and mouse with the military.
The life that's visiting us here on Earth, is either from another universe that's somehow linked to ours, or a from another dimension/reality of Earth. The reason they visit, is because humans are of some great importance to them.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake27

Why not just change the value of the speed of light in a vacuum to be much higher than 300 000k a sec? So youte not travelling faster than light but that light is travelling much faster than it normaly could allowing you to travel much faster than 300,000km a sec.

Why entangled teleportation or worm holes or transdimensional stuff for interstellar travel?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I wouldn't want to hit a spec of dust at that speed! Unless there's some method to avoid collisions, a form of teleportation seems way safer. Many sightings of UFOs, including sightings from people close to me whom I trust, often either warp into view or warp out of view. I guess the crux of it is, what is actually happening there when it appears to warp? Does it instead camouflage itself or just move away very fast, and it doesn't actually teleport/warp?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake27

Nope not teleporting or warping. Just moving fast. The field it sets up to achieve the local change in Vacuum EM and Even Weak Force permitivity also does the same to i terstellar dust making it mass less and mostly inert to the vehicle. Theyll glow a soft bluish grey when they exit the field due to cerenkov radiation. But no kinetic impacts.

However theyre still dangers. Like running into unhomogenous patches of vacuum in deep space while going super liminal. Think of it as potentially lethal space turbulance for the spacecraft.

Another anology. A i dy car hitting an anthill on the race track at 5 mph....no big deal. Same indi car hits it at 220mph. Car suspension (the computer corrdinating and constantly retuning the refractive index field to match impedance with said vacuum ) cant adjust for that sorta impact at speed and blamo goes the indy car a pile of rubble imbeded in the gaurd rails of the track.

Sorta like that but both you and your vessel end up frappe and theres a giant burst of gamma rays and cerenkov as your test mass suddenly drops subluminal. Kibda like a sonic boom but with light.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Aliens are real? Okay.. I do believe there is intelligent life out there.

As far as Earth..

Question one) After 4.5 billion years the Earth has existed why are they so shy to make it obvious?

Question 2) They have the ability to traverse space time yet they come to Earth and Crash land.... Really?

Question 3) Why Earth? Billion/Trillions/Quadrillions of planets out there.... Why Earth.

1) ill get back to you on that, a multitude of reasons im sure.

2) We are talking about Intelligent life forms, not Gods, who can make mistakes just like us. Only smarter. How many probes have we sent to space that weve lost contact with and have crashed? Again a multitude of reasons come to mind, sorry you can't come up with any on your own.

3). How many of those have life, let alone intelligent life (i use intelligent to refer to us, but come on look at society today how intelligent are we really..). It would make sense to bring on curious on lookers woul it not?

For example, when we do get to explore the stars less hindered than we are now, and we came across a plant with lesser intelligent beings, would it not make sense to observe it? maybe try to interact and or experiment with it? Heck if we can brake down communication barriers and they are not much threat to us being there help advance them in exchange for resources or even just start a trade system with them?

think of when pilgrims met the Indians, it wasn't all hunky dory but some factions welcomed the white man and his ways, they taught pilgrims how to live off the land (better than they had known), and pilgrims brought technology.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Drkguardian because: typo

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drkguardian

originally posted by: Orionx2
Aliens are real? Okay.. I do believe there is intelligent life out there.

As far as Earth..

Question one) After 4.5 billion years the Earth has existed why are they so shy to make it obvious?

Question 2) They have the ability to traverse space time yet they come to Earth and Crash land.... Really?

Question 3) Why Earth? Billion/Trillions/Quadrillions of planets out there.... Why Earth.

1) ill get back to you on that, a multitude of reasons im sure.

2) We are talking about Intelligent life forms, not Gods, who can make mistakes just like us. Only smarter. How many probes have we sent to space that weve lost contact with and have crashed? Again a multitude of reasons come to mind, sorry you can't come up with any on your own.

3). How many of those have life, let alone intelligent life (i use intelligent to refer to us, but come on look at society today how intelligent are we really..). It would make sense to bring on curious on lookers woul it not?

For example, when we do get to explore the stars less hindered than we are now, and we came across a plant with lesser intelligent beings, would it not make sense to observe it? maybe try to interact and or experiment with it? Heck if we can brake down communication barriers and they are not much threat to us being there help advance them in exchange for resources or even just start a trade system with them?

think of when pilgrims met the Indians, it wasn't all hunky dory but some factions welcomed the white man and his ways, they taught pilgrims how to live off the land (better than they had known), and pilgrims brought technology.

Yea? not really cutting it. If they have the tech to traverse the universe they have the tech to not be seen by our primitive tech. No reason they need to land on Earth and if they could they would not CRASH HERE.. RALLY!?!?!? CRASH HERE? COME ON NOW!?!?!!?. Their sensors could detect anything here prior to entering our solar system.

Aliens: Cool, a neat planet with life...... Let's go there and crash land....
Earth: How stupid are aliens to crash land on Earth?
Aliens: We can traverse space time but yet can't avoid detection and actually crashed on this planet? Maybe we are to stupid to have space travel tech...
edit on 24-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If it were cutting edge tech for aliens to land on Earth, certainly it would not be to hide....rather an open visit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join