It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Released First Insurance File?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Steve Jobs had AIDS as per wikileaks

Who cares. We're looking for corruption and I've seen Jobs come up like the grocery store checkout line. Bring that $hit to reddit if you want to talk about it.

Fine, fair enough. I was just a little "whoa". Carry on.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I agree completely they are obviously setting up for something as they released an encrypted 500gb insurance file and the climate is hot.

It's a "shot across the bow" from Assange. A warning shot to give any enemy a taste of what he's capable of, if aggressions are directed in his direction.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't know about most but the Iran nuclear Remington file was a little unnerving

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This caught my eye.
EVERYTHING SECRET DEGENERATES

Executive Summary Federal law enforcement officials made a decision to use murderers as informants beginning in the 1960s. Known killers were protected from the consequences of their crimes and purposefully kept on the streets. This report discusses some of the disastrous consequences of the use of murderers as informants in New England.

Well, Okay then. This is going to be interesting. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is going to cause an unimaginable amount of damage.

This repository is so large I don't even know where to begin.

Never in the history of the world has the inner workings of government been so naked before the people.

Ladies and gentle men things are probably going to start getting very ugly very fast.
edit on 18 10 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Thank you for your honesty, didn't mean to flip out, it's just the scope of what's coming out that is just one guys private information. And I'll be honest to people, that part I'm not proud of hacktavists. That doesn't matter, it's just smearing for no reason.
edit on 18-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No I deserved that. it's private medical stuff and I had poster's remorse

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You're perfectly fine in my book, in your words carry on.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I wonder what the file "Alien user manual" refers to?
Wish I knew what I was doing with torrent files.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I hope everyone keeps their findings in this thread, or creates a new "Repository" thread that can grow over the months. The ATS search engine isn't customizable for finding, sorting, filtering, etc..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

it never said AIDS. But the picture said he tested positive for HIV-1.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
This caught my eye.
EVERYTHING SECRET DEGENERATES

Executive Summary Federal law enforcement officials made a decision to use murderers as informants beginning in the 1960s. Known killers were protected from the consequences of their crimes and purposefully kept on the streets. This report discusses some of the disastrous consequences of the use of murderers as informants in New England.

Well, Okay then. This is going to be interesting. What could possibly go wrong?

What I would love to see eventually is a BOMBSHELL...like who killed President Kennedy and WHY.

Or, anything pointing to our government's involvement in something that would surprise and disgust all Americans. Both Democrat and Republican leaders are hiding some really dark secrets, it seems. The "dirtier" our U.S. government proves to be, the better for Donald Trump on November 8th.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Nothing really, and it's just a .pdf you should be able to view it.

2nd

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think ATS should get ahead of the curve and start the Wikileaks forum now. This is an SHTF moment. This is something that will be with us for a while.

I can only begin to imagine what is in there.

edit on 19 10 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

Nothing really, and it's just a .pdf you should be able to view it.

2nd

Ohhh it's only the manual for the intelligence network database?

1.1 What is ALIEN? (U) (U) The All-Source Intelligence Environment (ALIEN) is a standards-based, knowledge integration and SOA framework that covers the implementation of standards, DoD/NetCentric architectural compliance, SOA infrastructure, analytical tools and interoperable information sharing across DoDIIS data repositories and services. (U) The purpose of ALIEN is to provide a standards-based, service-oriented architecture enabled environment that will facilitate intelligence analysis, information discovery, knowledge object management, and seamless data sharing. ALIEN lays the foundation for analysts to easily and transparently navigate between different intelligence data sources while integrating and semantically displaying the data using a common analytic tool set. (U) ALIEN will integrate and make interoperable all of the DoD Intelligence Production Council’s analytical and dissemination systems within a network-centric architecture, especially where DIA supports the SCI and Collateral efforts.

edit on 3America/Chicago49Wed, 19 Oct 2016 01:49:04 -050019100000016 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3America/Chicago50Wed, 19 Oct 2016 01:50:13 -050019100000016 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I would be wise to download all the content before it disappears into the abyss.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

That app is a microaggression!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
A lot of this stuff looks like it has already been released.

I think someone just found the base directory for all the files they link to in other parts of their website.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So....this was a pretty solid thread. Why did posts suddenly stop showing up? Maybe I just can't see them? Just seems weird a hot topic like this just went cold so fast.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Because they are files that had already been released and archived and can be found at wikileaks. What the big question regarding these files is why they came out the way they did, and it wasn't through wikileaks. Most folks are spending their time going through the avalanche of podesta files now.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join