It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Released First Insurance File?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There are plenty of JSON hacker files at wikileaks.

We are sifting through old archives and junk.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this. Looking through all of this, it's all very interesting, and I can't wait to read, and watch all of these. These are all new to me. I hope all is well with Julian, and he hasn't been harmed.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My computer keeps trying to crash when I try to download WinRAR. I don't believe I have enough space or something.

I am interested in many of them and man .. there are a TON of Scientology ones. lol

These I tried opening below. with no luck so I will wait to see what these actually are another time after I clean up my PC.
rosicrucian-atrium1.zip
rosicrucian-intro.zip
rosicrucian-mandami.zip

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think the whole thing is old.

Israeli nuclear program, BNP member lists, US army massacres of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan, some unintelligible mysterious stuff with cryptic names.

I shall keep looking through it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Well, Anonymous is claiming that Assange has been removed from the Ecuadorean embassy and is on a plane bound for Charlotte, NC, and then to Guantanamo. Wikileaks might be preparing to drop the bomb, so to speak.

there is a new ATS thread describing UFOs over Charlotte North Carolina. Strange coincidence isn't it?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Maybe a dry run to see if they could (insert alphabet agencies) hijack wikileaks to prevent the dead man's switch? If so I bet McAfee was involved as the government couldn't even get into an iPhone without his help.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Jobs had aids ?
he did waste away. Looked like either AIDS or liver cancer to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

yeah, but these are dated from May March of this year.

edit on 18-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: changed month, added pic

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Never paid much attention to all that Sony stuff. For some reason wikileaks is stalling out on me while I'm there.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If you pay me I will. And it ain't going to be cheap. A lot of these files make me a little nervous.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Stop. I'm trying to stay optimistic here. With that said, you may be onto something. Strange that wikileaks last tweet was more than 2 hrs ago. And with all this going on seems odd they wouldn't tweet something.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
if anybody watched Julian Assange during his 10-year Wikileaks anniversary special last month you could tell that he looked scared to death. He wanted to talk more openly, but it was like someone had a gun on the other side of the camera pointed at him.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So I'm doing a lot of digging. You're right no tweets from WikiLeaks. They may have just updated the repository to prep for a new dump. It looks as if the activity they have been doing is responding to the amped up aggression from state actors. This may be preliminary actions to show they will not sit by and take it.

The severing of the connection has been speculated on here as an attempt to feel our the response and time frame.

The releasing encrypted files may have been a stunt to show that all it would take is minutes to an hour (depending on computer) to decrypt and release should things boil over.

The strange part is, that is a move that hypothetically cannot be reversed and puts a timer on the situation, as computing power in the coming years may be able to decrypt without a key.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I just thought it was odd it was there. I doubt they would normally publish it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The more copies of an insurance file is out in the world, the better the insurance. A copy here or there is open to be compromised.

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

DNC haven't shown any skills at Prescience,YOU know how commies are...

link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I think it is due to the quality control in place, keeping the dump pristine I guess means not editing anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Probably not wise for either of us. I've gone back to the Podesta emails, I don't think there's anything in this file structure that will be too earth shattering.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I always thought the material released should the original doc format as a file. Removes the idea that any of the data has been removed or accidentally changed. basically like these files.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree with all of your points. Whatever happens to Assange I am confident from the reactions that I am seeing over the past few days that hell will be unleashed. The ninja of hackers will make them pay.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join