It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion Must End

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I def don't, .... You...

link   

originally posted by: youandme

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: youandme

No thanks. God doesn't need a religion neither do I.

I doubt that.

Because you replied. You are unique. You know. And you replied. I know you know. Perhaps it is because of something you did you cannot forgive yourself for.

But you know Jehovah called to you tonight. I know you did. Because you replied.

Hahahahahahaha, wow, the Jehovah's Witnesses psychology techniques are really expanding.

Did you hear that, KnightOfDoom? You replied, even to counter his idea, and that alone makes you special in this religions eyes. You've been chosen.

There's still a slim chance you'll be one of the 144,000 that get into "heaven", but, I mean, Jehovah is calling to you. Take the pamphlet, open the door, say no to blood transfusions.

link   
I don't think religion is going to end anytime soon. It is still a part of mainstream life worldwide. Religion might go away in elite circles, however. Especially in the far-left.
edit on 14amFri, 14 Oct 2016 03:28:40 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Religion will end when we stop filling our children's heads with fairy stories. People like you keep it all going. Don't you find that's kind of ironic.

It will end when governments violently turn upon her and destroy her.

They will do away with the false religious holidays of Easter and Christmas and hollowen.

They will ban preaching worldwide. They will murder or imprison all religious persons with authority. The Vatican will be no more. Temples will be no more. Mosques will be no more.

Governments will turn upon and ban religion for the preservation of themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I wouldn't follow any God which refused blood transfusions for kids.
It is abuse.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This will come to pass and it is close at hand.

This is not fear-mongering. As previous statements have shown. Only showing you what the future world will be.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Do you know how many fake prophets of doom there has been on ATS? many.... do you know how many have been right? 0% what makes your fear mongering any different? Do you hope to get more converts by scaring folk on ATS? aint gonna work.
edit on 14-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Religion will end when we stop filling our children's heads with fairy stories. People like you keep it all going. Don't you find that's kind of ironic.

They will do away with the false religious holidays of Easter and Christmas and hollowen.

They will ban preaching worldwide. They will murder or imprison all religious persons with authority. The Vatican will be no more. Temples will be no more. Mosques will be no more.

Are you available for parties?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

This is not fear-mongering. As previous statements have shown. Only showing you what the future world will be.
how soon? I just looked outside, and it's all crickets and clear skies. It was pretty nice.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
(Revelation 18:4-8) 4 And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Repay her in the way she treated others, yes, pay her back double for the things she has done; in the cup she has mixed, mix a double portion for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

No he is a JW they are not allowed to have fun.
I remember as a kid we had a JW family down my street and they had a girl the same age as me also in my class at school I felt so sorry for her missing out on all the things we all did, when her parents ame knocking dragging her along she looked so sad.
Poor girl got her face ripped off by a dog also my dad had to kill the beast the spade to get it off.
I hope she escaped and found happiness.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Making up stories about how the world is gonna end soon, is the definition of fear mongering.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Making up stories about how the world is gonna end soon, is the definition of fear mongering.

Listen to God. This is not fun:

(Isaiah 61:1, 2) 61 The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, Because Jehovah anointed me to declare good news to the meek. He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And the wide opening of the eyes to the prisoners,  2 To proclaim the year of Jehovah’s goodwill And the day of vengeance of our God, To comfort all who mourn,

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

It certainly is. My community banned religious solicitation after a JW child died when his parents refused donor blood after a car accident. It wasn't so much their insane choice to do this that sparked the bylaw; but afterwards, when soliciting door to door, some JW missionaries were responding to questions about the event with statements about AIDS etc, being spread through transfusion.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Woodcarver

No he is a JW they are not allowed to have fun.
I remember as a kid we had a JW family down my street and they had a girl the same age as me also in my class at school I felt so sorry for her missing out on all the things we all did, when her parents ame knocking dragging her along she looked so sad.
Poor girl got her face ripped off by a dog also my dad had to kill the beast the spade to get it off.
I hope she escaped and found happiness.

!!!!!!

Your story doesn't even pass the test of belief.

And even still Jehovah was talking to you. You didn't even see it. Fear for the demons inside you.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

So it's all good then. If you say 'religion must end' and the governments ban it...what's the problem. To ban or not to ban...that is the question.
To be honest you sound like one of those JW's that I have known. Shallow silly and stupid...but hey, whatever floats your boat.
More silly fear mongering from a religious person saying religion must end. Smashing.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

(Revelation 18:4-8) 4 And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Repay her in the way she treated others, yes, pay her back double for the things she has done; in the cup she has mixed, mix a double portion for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.
So, basically, what your saying is that your family has filled your head with nonsense which has led to some serious developmental issues and social anxieties which seem to increase in cycles and the mechanism you have chosen to deal with it is

A) wishing the world would blow up so you can end this weak facade of a life you are living

Or

B) get on the internet and scold people for not believing your grannies stories.

Got it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

So it's all good then. If you say 'religion must end' and the governments ban it...what's the problem. To ban or not to ban...that is the question.
To be honest you sound like one of those JW's that I have known. Shallow silly and stupid...but hey, whatever floats your boat.
More silly fear mongering from a religious person saying religion must end. Smashing.

This reminds me much of what Lot's cousins said to him. He was foolish wasn't he?

He rejected the offer of life and stayed.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Calling me a liar? what bit do you think is wrong the fact a dog bit her face off or the fact she was unhappy?.
Oh and no Jehovy doesn't speak to me because he doesn't exist nor do demons.
I will be fine when I meet my maker I have been a decent chap and do good moral work for a living so I aint scared of meeting her..I think she fancies me tbh.
edit on 14-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

This reminds me much of what Lot's cousins said to him. He was foolish wasn't he?

He rejected the offer of life and stayed.

Well, Lot is a character in a fiction book, so he wasn't really foolish, just a piece of the propaganda.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join