It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDDEN CAMERA: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, “They Bus People Around to Vote”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is why we need voter ID.... I feel sorry for those voters' voices that are wiped out with corrupt political campaigns that exploit intentional gaping holes to elect the person of their choosing, not the voters... see for yourself New York...

LINK
In a video released by Project Veritas, James O’Keefe exposes what everyone except Democrats have known to be true. There is a lot of voter fraud.

In the video, NYC Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections Alan Schulkin is caught on hidden camera at a United Federation of Teachers holiday party admitting that there is widespread voter fraud in New York City.

“Yeah, they should ask for your ID. I think there is a lot of voter fraud,” said Schulkin, who elaborated on the types of voter fraud that are taking place in New York.

Voter fraud has been labeled as a right-wing myth by the left, but Schulkin, a Democrat, confirmed everyone’s worst fears, going against the grain of his own party.

“You know, I don’t think it’s too much to ask somebody to show some kind of an ID…Like I say, people don’t realize, certain neighborhoods in particular they bus people around to vote,” said Schulkin.

When asked about which type of neighborhoods the busing of voters takes place in, Schulkin confirmed that it was minority neighborhoods, adding, “they get busses and they move people around.”

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is actually no surprise. Nothing will be done-democrats can't be touched. There is no democracy. They don't need votes to win. Look what Kennedy's dad for him to win-he didn't have enough votes so they just lied about him winning with the help of the Mafia etc. Makes me wonder why they even bother with trying to get votes-we know it does't matter.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Vote early, vote OFTEN!

how can we really call this an "election" anymore?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

NO doubt, isn't NYC where 100K Bernie supporters were stricken from the Dem primary?

I guess they do want to make sure you are registered at certain times?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Good find

This might wake up a few people before Nov 8th.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Beware of friendly pretty women asking serious questions.

Poor guy, I'm sure he'll be shunned from all the money parties from now on.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's so easy to fix this problem. A simple index finger scanner in the booth would be almost impossible to defeat. For early voters same thing. The card could come with an internal fingerprint kit for an index finger. No ID required and actually a better vetting process than an ID.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Voter fraud is nothing compared to the hacking of regional electronic tally machines, which are delivering final numbers from other hacked local electronic voting machines into the "total vote count". Electronic voting is the single most devastating thing to destroy voting truth that there is. If the vote doesn't go the way the elites want, they just change it.

We either go back to paper trails or there is no such thing as truth in voting. Hacking Democracy. Watch it.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Get ready for the correct the record people on ats to come in droves and parse words.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WITHOUT FINGERS!

you would really want to circumvent people's right to vote that do not have a fingerprint!

You should be ashamed of yourself!

/sarc

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WITHOUT FINGERS!

you would really want to circumvent people's right to vote that do not have a fingerprint!

You should be ashamed of yourself!

/sarc

Not enough people without fingers to sway an election. They could not vote unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This is actually no surprise. Nothing will be done-democrats can't be touched. There is no democracy. They don't need votes to win. Look what Kennedy's dad for him to win-he didn't have enough votes so they just lied about him winning with the help of the Mafia etc. Makes me wonder why they even bother with trying to get votes-we know it does't matter.

Where does it say in the OP header that this is just about Democrats, it's about voter fraud versus the law.
Like the man says, if the law is buck stupid, and it looks like it is, it should be changed.
As it stands, it is advantageous to all dishonest voters.
As for bussing, it's against the law to hire a bus under a specific political party for the purposes of voting.
If anything, this is more about dishonest plebs Et Al.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

We the People are not "at the reigns". This is a total sh*t show

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
We will likely get a better system one day but in order for that to happen there would have to be instances of voter fraud really messing up elections to the point everyone would be upset. There is no political willpower to do anything. It's a problem for sure but the problem is not big enough right now. For this election though they should sample a larger percentage of votes. There is a lot at stake for people, especially those who are not legal citizens. Their lives are kind of in the balance. If I were illegal I would seriously consider voting illegally.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Wow taking minority voters who don't have transportation to the polls.
What a crime.

I just cannot believe desperation. It's sad really.
Like watching kittens drown and not being able to reach them.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hes the commissioner. you know better though, huh?

The nerve of some people

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

No. There were books with dems in it missing. Nothing can say any of them would have voted for Bernie.
They're dems. The way the rest of the city area voted its way more likely that Hillary voters were shut out.
Think about it.How would anyone know who was voting for who to remove those books.
And the books are alphabetical so what everybody who's name beings with L thru M would have been Bernie voters???

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wow taking minority voters who don't have transportation to the polls.
What a crime.

I just cannot believe desperation. It's sad really.
Like watching kittens drown and not being able to reach them.

Oh please, did you even watch the video?

It is clear he is talking about voter fraud when he is talking about bussing people. He says the take them poll to poll, and that they don't have to provide ID. He mentions how dumb not having voter ID is, and how the democrats don't want it because it allows more votes for them

He says that the voter fraud is rampant, and he is afraid that his vote will be negated by ten people taht are not even registered voters.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
And for those saying voter fraud is just something republicans whine about, enter this wikileak email.

*Sent:* Thursday, May 14, 2015 3:27 PM
*To:* John Podesta
*Cc:* brynne craig; Marc Elias, (Perkins Coie)
*Subject:* Re: Colorado
Yep Brynne lets loop Jessy and David on our end John will let you know when done On Thursday, May 14, 2015, John Podesta wrote: High importance. I met with Jim and Mike in Denver. They are both old friends of the Clintons and have lots of experience. Mike hosted our Boulder Road Show event. They are reliving the 08 caucuses where they believe the Obama forces flooded the caucuses with ineligible voters. They want to organize lawyers for caucus protection, election protection and to raise hard $. They are not just Colorado focused and have good contacts in the region

Here is a link leading to that email. www.breitbart.com...

So apparently Hillary was accusing Obama of voter fraud. Yet her official position is that their is no voter fraud.

Must be one of those public/ private position switches that Abe Lincoln made famous.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yeah that would work. Unless you happen to be one of those people who you would deny the right to vote.
Back to the drawing board professor.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join