It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIDDEN CAMERA: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, “They Bus People Around to Vote”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: mkultra11

When does he say that De Blasio is issuing voter ID cards?

when you actually watch the video in the OP before responding and looking like a fool

not voter id, just id cards. with no vetting
edit on 11-10-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I made no claim of widespread voter fraud.. however when the NYC Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections, freely talks of voter fraud in his area, and his obvious disillusionment with having to go along with it, he actually sounded disheartened that it could be a 10 votes against his 1, shouldn't that in of itself be a clue that fraud is part of the system?

Should we as citizens, accept this, or should we highlight and try to get something started so our votes aren't outnumbered by fraud?

One way to start towards minimizing this, is to implement voter ID laws..

YMMV, I understand that, but can't you agree that we need a solution to a problem that a high level NYC elections officer just accepts? We should demand more from those who allegedly certify the votes?

Just wondering...

sp
edit on Tue, 11 Oct 2016 17:09:38 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The video has been heavily edited.

The video-maker is known to misrepresent the facts.

Good enough. Enjoy all.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Wow, just WOW, is that the way the USA works? so, 324 million population approx, with this system you could have 600+ million votes, which is impossible. Does anyone even check

Yep.
There are precincts in Philadelphia where the votes were entirely for Obama, not a single vote for Romney during that election. That is a statistical impossibility.

Reality calls BS
Internet: Philly rigged the 2012 presidential election. Experts: Still no
www.politifact.com...

Politifact isn't an unbiased source.

Reality isn't an unbiased source to some...

Denial aint just a river in Egypt..

You might move better through this world if you recognized facts more than a WTF happened moment in November once every 4 years. Just my 2 cents...Good luck to ya..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: mkultra11

When does he say that De Blasio is issuing voter ID cards?

when you actually watch the video in the OP before responding and looking like a fool

not voter id, just id cards. with no vetting

I did watch the video. He did not say De Blasio was issuing voter id cards. Just ID in general. Also, he did not say people were voting multiple times.

Lots of context missing from this video and it's no wonder PV refused to release the entire unedited video.
edit on 11-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Wait, so busing in the poor so they can vote is voter fraud?

Mmmmk.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

This guy knew what he was saying.I think hes tired of the BS. I saw him look at the camera like 5 or 6 times. So i dont think it was a setup i think he wanted to say what was bothering him.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Wait, so busing in the poor so they can vote is voter fraud?

Mmmmk.

Nice.. that's not what he said...

He said they bussed folks from polling place to polling place....

Aahh.. doesn't matter, even with this man's own words, we still get deflection and missing the concern that he presented..

carry on with the party plan...

Maybe we DO deserve this ...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Sorry, I believe there's definitely voter fraud but I find it hard to believe anyone can just walk into a voting both and vote from place to place. We've all voted, your name is on a list, one list at one establishment and when you vote you can't vote again.
edit on 11-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Sorry, I believe there's definitely voter fraud but I find it hard to believe anyone can just walk into a voting both and vote from place to place. We've all voted, your name is on a list, one list at one establishment and when you vote you can't vote again.

Right, your name is on a list. How do they know who you are though if you don't have to provide an ID?

That is the accusation. They pick people up on buses and then take them from poll to poll while they pretend to be different people.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes... ONe bus, same people... different personas at different locations...

The lists are different, how do the people shuttling the same people to a different location know WHICH names to use?

The fix is already in?

And that's only at the polls.... we still have the absentee fraud, and the MACHINES that were introduced after GORE VS BUSH chad deal in 2000...

Gotta start somewhere... might as well make sure the folks at the polling stations ARE who they say they are... madness..

We've come a long way from JFK's pappy getting WVA for him.....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Should his remarks be a clue? For what? That he thinks there's a problem in New York city?

Yes.

The first question that pops up for me is why he isn't doing anything about it. He seems more than anything else to be throwing off on Mayor de Blasio's policies.

I say that because of this:

The Board of Elections in the City of New York is an administrative body of ten Commissioners, two from each borough upon recommendation by both political parties and then appointed by the City Council for a term of four years. The Commissioners appoint a bipartisan staff to oversee the daily activities of its main and five borough offices. The Board is responsible under New York State Election Law for the following: Voter registration, outreach and processing Maintain and update voter records Processing and verification of candidate petitions/documents Campaign finance disclosures of candidates and campaign committees Recruiting, training and assigning the various Election Day officers to conduct elections Operate poll site locations Maintain, repair, setup and deploy the Election Day operation equipment Ensure each voter their right to vote at the polls or by absentee ballot Canvassing and certification of the vote Voter education, notification and dissemination of election information Preparation of maps of various political subdivisions.

Source

The Board is bipartisan in nature. Why would it be "10 against 1"?

My observation is that your OP seems to be taking this one statement by one individual (unsubstantiated by the way) as gospel.

The question of voter fraud has been well-addressed. I won't go into it again here. By the way, I am personally in favor of requiring ID to vote as long as IDs are made available to everyone.

edit on 11-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Link

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm Canadian. i'm coming down to vote in your US election. And i'm bringing a bus load of hosers too eh.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Let's be real, the man's concerns were with how the VOTING in his area was going, if you think it's just his political leanings that are part of this, you are missing the point..

Listen, we can debate, argue different positions on how we think our country should go, that's fine..

When that debate is hijacked and overrun by BOTH parties to legislate in favor of the deepest pockets, ignoring the folks, it's a HUGE problem..

I have been here on ATS since 2004... and have learned much from my fellow members.. the debates have helped me grow as a person, but, to see how much our elected actually THINK ABOUT US, is very troubling...

I may be more fortunate, since I have never had a party affiliation, INDEPENDENT...

It must be a shock for folks that are tried and true dyed RED or BLUE to see that both of those parties represent only 1%

We still have the ballot to scramble their plans.... We should do so.. before it's too late...

YMMV

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Let's be real? Sure, sounds like a good plan.

Did I say anything about his political leanings? Nope.

I suggested he was critical of the Mayor's policies. Not a word about "party." Are there no interdepartmental politics in your city?

I'm not even sure how "the debate is hijacked and overrun, etc." is supposed to relate to what we're talking about, which was, a video that seemed to be roughly edited, regarding the comments of one individual created by someone who is a known fraud. Again, no comments about party or partisanship, just facts.

I realize your standing on ATS. I'm not questioning that or challenging it. I've learned a lot since 2012, and I learn something new every day.

I'm sure you are fortunate in many ways to be Independent. I had to choose a side based solely on which one I thought was less dangerous to me and my family. That's not always easy. However, even now, I care about policies not people. As many do here, I end up arguing against the right-wing because, quite frankly, there's more dishonesty and factual misrepresentation on the Right. I may be wrong in that, but I'm not the only one that is wrong. How many folks here who are regularly called "leftists, liberals, communists" etc. are in fact, basicly Independents or Centrists who just got tired of the rampant lies?

I asked a straightforward question about your OP. You may indeed be basically Independent in your outlook but this story is prime right-wing echo chamber. Look at the sites that are carrying the story. I seriously tried to keep from diverting your thread any way into yet another pointless series of diatribes about the pros and cons of possible voter fraud.

To me, that question has been fully answered. I wondered what your take was on the OP, precisely because I had no reason to think you were either "right" or "left" on this issue.

At any rate, thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
This is why we need voter ID.... I feel sorry for those voters' voices that are wiped out with corrupt political campaigns that exploit intentional gaping holes to elect the person of their choosing, not the voters... see for yourself New York...

LINK
In a video released by Project Veritas, James O’Keefe exposes what everyone except Democrats have known to be true. There is a lot of voter fraud.

In the video, NYC Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections Alan Schulkin is caught on hidden camera at a United Federation of Teachers holiday party admitting that there is widespread voter fraud in New York City.

“Yeah, they should ask for your ID. I think there is a lot of voter fraud,” said Schulkin, who elaborated on the types of voter fraud that are taking place in New York.

Voter fraud has been labeled as a right-wing myth by the left, but Schulkin, a Democrat, confirmed everyone’s worst fears, going against the grain of his own party.

“You know, I don’t think it’s too much to ask somebody to show some kind of an ID…Like I say, people don’t realize, certain neighborhoods in particular they bus people around to vote,” said Schulkin.

When asked about which type of neighborhoods the busing of voters takes place in, Schulkin confirmed that it was minority neighborhoods, adding, “they get busses and they move people around.”

I'm a liberal, but yes I don't really agree with many liberals that voter ID is bad. We require people to ID themselves in most other serious settings, precisely to guard against fraud and identity theft.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This is actually no surprise. Nothing will be done-democrats can't be touched. There is no democracy. They don't need votes to win. Look what Kennedy's dad for him to win-he didn't have enough votes so they just lied about him winning with the help of the Mafia etc. Makes me wonder why they even bother with trying to get votes-we know it does't matter.
Don't think that many Republicans don't do this.

The system itself is corrupt, not jut one side of the aisle.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wow taking minority voters who don't have transportation to the polls.
What a crime.

I just cannot believe desperation. It's sad really.
Like watching kittens drown and not being able to reach them.

Umm...not to tax your mind but I think the key word was "around". Not "drive".

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Justso
This is actually no surprise. Nothing will be done-democrats can't be touched. There is no democracy. They don't need votes to win. Look what Kennedy's dad for him to win-he didn't have enough votes so they just lied about him winning with the help of the Mafia etc. Makes me wonder why they even bother with trying to get votes-we know it does't matter.
Don't think that many Republicans don't do this.

The system itself is corrupt, not jut one side of the aisle.

Nope. It is just one side.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join