It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump releases statement on "lewd comments"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

There's that "f" thingy. Up there. In the right corner.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

LesMisanthrope returns with an appropriate avatar of Hestons scene form the Planet Of The Apes - the current state of affairs in this world -

Apt, you sir excel not only in the written word .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Acerbic

LesMis 2 Phage 1

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The patterns are consistent. He thinks little of women. And anyone who isn't him

After Foster's death (Whitewater) the body count kept getting higher...
Big difference between treatment of women and having blood on your hands

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Who made you ref?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

LesMis 2 Phage 1

Edit

LesMis 5 Phage (-1)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Quoting Murdochs NYTimes should be looked at with the same contempt as Alex Jones Infowars on ATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He didn't apologize to Nancy O'Dell.

Or to who ever the girl who's privates he grabbed is.
edit on 1082016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

There's that "f" thingy. Up there. In the right corner.

I have a blunt but short and very pointy boning knife in my kitchen drawer, I don't use it to fillet chicken. I save it in the event of a forced home invasion. (We don't get to buy guns in Aust)

Likewise I'll join or read facebook if and only if ATS stays offline longer than 4-5 days (probably never join though). Rather start blogging.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'd genuinely cheer if the producers who are in charge of CNN's programming accidentally went off a bridge. They are the only network labeling Donald Trump's apology as "defiant".

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

ref of what? There's enough out there that only those that feed out of the same trough would scream the loudest "it ain't so"

Or closer of late the DOJ and FBI inaction

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Some outside perspective

The man was 59 when he made those comments.

Think about that.

If someone manages to get to 59 (most people are counting down to retirement at that age) seeing the world that way, what does that say about them, and their world view. What has shaped them to get to that point.

Of course, he's 70 now - and people do change (except, given his campaign trail comments about certain women he's come across he obviously hasn't), but you would think if he was expressing heartfelt regret he wouldn't be reading a script of a teleprompter - and you can tell by his absolute lack of body language and movement in the video that he's having to struggle really really hard to stay on message.

Not only that, but his "apology" ends with another cheap political shot at Clinton because of her husband, which is misogynistic in itself if you think about it.

"Yeah but Hillary....blah blah blah blah bull#...."

This isn't about Hillary - this is about Trump. This stuff didn't come out of anyone else mouth. It came out of his.

Grow up and admit it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Is there not an independent candidate somewhere? Surely anyone would be better than the two current candidates?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

edit on 8-10-2016 by YouSir because: I wanted to...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
Is there not an independent candidate somewhere? Surely anyone would be better than the two current candidates?

Welp, there's the Libertarian candidate. But he can barely remember his own name and thinks that it's best to have a President who can't find places on the map, because that means they can't declare war. Or something.
And then there's Jill Stein, of the Greens. Who is an idiot.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm glad I'm not American.

I don't have to choose between a clown and Satan's granny.

That being said, isn't it about time we stop this bull# - making a BFD out of two guys talking on a bus. About women. Because they like women.

What does it matter how married or unmarried they are. Men talk about women. Women talk about men.

I'm sure Hillary has done a few regrettable things during the past 20 years, that are SOMEWHAT worse...
edit on 8-10-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Reformat.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
What's the big deal? He is a man who likes women and made some stupid remarks. A majority of men who are hang out with "the boys" at a bars or on the golf course, many of which are in relationships talk just like that. Not saying it's right but it is reality.

Unlike Mr I did not have sex with that women" at least Trump came out and owned and apologized.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

With the mud thats being slung back and forth, it will be a wonder if anyone shows up to vote.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Apology accepted.
Maybe it's now time for Hillary to do some sincere confessing too.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or to who ever the girl who's privates he grabbed is.

He did not Grab anyone's Privates . You are Misinformed /

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join