It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump releases statement on "lewd comments"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Also....

Russia essentially threatened the United States with World War III with nuclear weapons, and we're talking about something Donald J. Trump was joking about 11 years ago? This country has serious problems. We care more about something someone said 11 years ago then whats going on in the present. I don't give a rats ass what was said 11 years ago. I care about right now. This is why America is a laughing stock right now. We need a taste of humble pie and its coming in some form, believe me.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Americas presidential wildcard is up to rapes, womanizing, shady "charity works" by both candidates, loose lips (literally and digitally), rogue hackers and vigilante information supliers...

everything except policies

'Murka.

vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Also....

Russia essentially threatened the United States with World War III with nuclear weapons, and we're talking about something Donald J. Trump was joking about 11 years ago? This country has serious problems. We care more about something someone said 11 years ago then whats going on in the present. I don't give a rats ass what was said 11 years ago. I care about right now. This is why America is a laughing stock right now. We need a taste of humble pie and its coming in some form, believe me.

Yeah imagine how these Politically correct 50 gender options on Facebook snowflakes are going to do in office with real world problems!? Hillary has 30 years of a bad and corrupt record. Who in their right mind would support that!!? Weak people, like Hillary, that couldn't face Russia without starting a nuclear war.

edit on 9-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, a hoodwink. The whole DNC/Clinton campaign is a hoodwink from the get go in my view. There's nothing honest and upright about it. The tape is a bigger hit in the mainstream media than leaked emails according to what I heard the news reader state. I should have added when I wrote I'd like to pull the plug that pulling the plug on the DNC would serve to pull the plug on the RNC as well because in so many instances, not all, the two are enmeshed. I'm not saying anything novel.

I didn't imply it's not Donald on the released video in the reply to which you were responding. The truth is, I haven't listened to it. I've seen the words video and tape used. I don't know right now if it's an actual video or an actual audio tape. What I do know is it started a super storm, or an avalanche, which is what it was intended to do. The mainstream press helped to fuel it. People know the kitty word will cause more of an uproar than obvious corruption and illegal maneuverings.

Maybe you saw a reply I wrote in another thread too early this morning.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I'm not a believer.

But isn't a confession supposed to be sincere?

I have to be honest, I am really surprised the in house "expert" in anything and everything is taking this election serious. Shocked is probably a better word. I never in a million years would have guessed.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: buckwhizzle

He Apologized , what else can he do ?

Find Jesus.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
You mean he apologized for getting caught?

Not anything like Hillary or Obama just blaming everything on someone else. Hypocrisy is terminal here.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

He Apologized , what else can he do ?

Clinton admits using private server and apologizes

me: "lock her up!"

Trump sexually assaults women and brags about it

me: its cool
he apologized.

edit on 10-10-2016 by MasterPepe because: whatyearisitagain?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

High horse - I guess this wasn't addressed to you?

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject. edit on Sat Oct 8 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterPepe

Generalissimo Pepe is here - where to now?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bedlam

That's my middle name.

Pissed my ex off no end when I said "my middle name is Wright". I don't know why, but it did.
She may have realized your middle name was spelled rong.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Frankly, both of them are hard to vote for. If someone enters the race now with a name of "None of the above", I think they'd win in a landslide.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
"As he was raping my sister she screamed in terror, I meant to shoot him in the... "BUT" I missed and hit his shoulder, "BUT" I fired a second round and hit my mark......"

Sure why not?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The post above is in reference to Phage's remark .."can(should) a confession have "but" in it? "

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

As an outsider, I can genuinely tell you that the US is a laughing stock because out of
300+ million people you managed to field Donald Trump as a leading political candidate in one of your two biggest political parties.

Believe me, the rest of us aren't sitting having conversations about whether we can stick 50 years of failed US foreign policy on the shoulders of Hilary Clinton, we are pissing ourselves laughing at the dayglow orange loudmouth with the schoolyard bully mentality and wondering what hallucinogens are in your water
edit on 14/10/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

It's what happens when the major parties force "giant douche" vs "# sandwich" on the voters.

Trump is sort of a "# you" option. I'm sure we were supposed to have gotten down to a choice between the Bushes and Clintons again. It was carefully engineered to turn out that way, which dynasty do you want this go around. It just didn't quite work out.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join