It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My interest went to the Druids

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Sorry did I use the big English words on you? I forget it is not your primary language, that is bad *ghosti on my part. mea culpa.

Christianity is shrinking in the west neighbour. Other paths are overtaking it. Indeed secularism is the fastest growing stance on spirituality in the world. Even faster than Islam. But Christianity is slwoing down.

People are making choices for themselves.

Hermit? Nah I'm the one in the wider world neighbor. I'll wavenext time I'm in Scandinavia

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Well you aint a druid, so whatever you guys do becomes like an Adult Boy Scout club.. except they learned to observe nature..while you make up stories?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Is that the best trolling you can do? Like I said, you get to comment, when you know which group. Up till then, you are as informed on this, as you are about sigils or Masons. That would be ill (informed)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I do understand facts and symbolism. I do understand a universal philosophy and mythology.

this world is not magical.. There is no such thing as magic, magic exist in stories..

And here again you show your ignorance. A sad life you must lead, bereft of beauty and wonderment. Who are we to know any better than you. What is the purpose of your threads on ATS? mere chatter? Do you seek sharing & learning or are you new to google; creating threads when seeing a Twitter Post?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well he did admit to being Lutheran ..... between that and the Calvinist attitude, its surprising that people smile in either Scotland or Scandinavia

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

anyone can be whatever they want to be as long as you believe in it.. Tragic however it might be

Says one who spend time in comic book store - what hidden messages did the comics reveal to you, Kal El of Krypton?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But i know others who hate this universe and its hidden messages.. A thin balance of telling a story and creating a fantasy.. Its a place for creation i hope others see it the same way.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Oh you also forget he seems to have a thing for a Philippino mythic creature, but everything else is "made up"

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

First lesson always observe.. I enjoy stories in comic books, i prefer still images over movies..
Miyazaki said it the best way;" The subtle motion is what makes us most human "

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Well, i would also smile if i believed in half the s# you think to be true..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yet I've not spoken of my beliefs or spiritual views here. Simply historical facts. Like I said, when you track it down, we can talk. Surely you can do a little research, or are you that lobotomized by your biases?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

nut? you called Hubbard a nut, wow, one of the greatest minds of the 20th century a nut?

So you are here to start a cult - no wonder the constant "sea breeze" posts. Sea Org has already been registered. Give yourself maybe 100 years you may make a few million if you follow Hubbard's path, but then it's not so easy these day's with fraud laws.

Study these 3 in depth - you may save yourself some time.
Hubbard
John-Roger Hinkins
Paul Twicthell (Eckankar)

Just be aware that Philosophers do often check "facts" of claims, especially plagiarism, David Lane has fun with Eckist's

en.wikipedia.org...

David Christopher Lane (born April 29, 1956 in Burbank, California) is a professor of philosophy and sociology at Mt. San Antonio College, in Walnut, California. He is notable for his book The Making of a Spiritual Movement: The Untold Story of Paul Twitchell and Eckankar which exposed the origins of Eckankar and demonstrated the plagiarism of its founder, Paul Twitchell. He is also notable for introducing to a wider audience the teachings of Baba Faqir Chand, the Indian exponent of Surat Shabd Yoga from Hoshiapur. Among writings on Chand, he edited and published a book entitled The Unknowing Sage: Life and Work of Baba Faqir Chand.[1] Lane wrote the first critical exposé of John-Roger Hinkins and MSIA in 1983 entitled The J. R. Controversy.[2] and was instrumental in helping Peter McWilliams write the controversial book Life 102: What to Do When Your Guru Sues You.[3]

edit on 10-10-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: B

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I hope you find your peace in life Noinden, cause whatever you state your profile to be is not what you are..

Try to grasp reality a bit more, it will make you good..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

No, you posted stories.. I can post a comic book and state it to be truth cause you can see pictures..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

No idea what you are leaning towards..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Like I said you as a comic fan should recognize the name Dr Druid.

I will take this as you running away, as you have yet to post a single fact about the Druids. You've confused the people they served with the role they played.

Beyond that. You can't even talk to the simple prophesy I posted.
You've not talked to any history. Not even Vercingetorix

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

What stories did I post neighbor? Your badly editied book (the Bible) is unsubstantiated stories as well. There is as much evidence for An Morrigan as there is for Moses. Just because a lot of people talk about someone in a legendary manner, does not make them real
Baldur, Adonis, Dyonosis, Mythras there is as much evidence for them, as there is for Jesus. Or are you going to play the "plagiarism by anticipation" card?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You believe in what you believe... you probably believe it to be true, i call it blind faith..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The most laughable about you and your stories, you dont have a reference.. Isnt that a tragic? 25 years of reading others work?
You use stories as reference.. I think that is a tragic way..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You believe what you say to be true. Because you believe there to be a universal law of things

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Again, I have not written a single thing about my faith here. So you are basing this on supposition, and seeing if you can troll me to lash back.

hUath be your life youngling.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join