It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My interest went to the Druids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

No, I disagree, you yourself say you are a Paganachd (you spelled it wrong a couple of times) which is neo- paganism/celtic reconstructionist, neither of which have anything at all, and resemble nothing like ancient, pre-christian Druids.

You know no more than anyone else who studies what little information, which is only available from the 'opposition', than anyone else who are interested and want to learn more about ancient druids.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Do you believe the druids is a way to implement a Matriach society under false pretenses?

i skipped the whole being PC

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

IF we are going to play the spell flame game neighbor it is Pàganachd.

You can play the mystical BS of "they are there in families" but that has been disproven since Uncle Alex tried that game with witches.

Post the proof.

Again I don't call my self Druid (the nickname in my profile is ... a comic character, not a description).

So using Hitchen's Razor, if you can not post proof, the claim may be discounted. I trust the word of a home country person I know, over someone random online.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

What matriarchal society is this? There never was one.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

What prison is that neighbour. You don't understand what the prophesy was. Who said it. What the implications were.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

What do you think our modern society is based on? Men being in charge? Every society that is mostly secularized, is a matriarch.. Only thing a man can do efficient is run around with his c# screaming " I want to rule the world "

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You mean you want me to live inside a mythology?

I live in a northern place, a place where Matriarchs ruled for a very long time, where men can be boys all their life..
Once these boys turned into men and the world burned like it never had before..

You live inside your prison, seabreeze.. But apparently you know about magic cause the birds are watching you..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hehe...you've obviously missed my Ddraig goch a ddyry gychwyn in my profile pic....I am extremely "home country", and not someone "random online".

I haven't said anything about a Druid being "in families".

I've never said you are a Druid...that would be an insult to Druids.

...and you cannot post any proof about what you allege to know about Druids......because there isn't any knowledge anywhere except by the 'opposition'

Nos da

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You don't read what I write it seems, you read what you want to see. What matriarchal society? You need to read beyond Marija Gimbutas, as her ideas have been pulled apart, by a woman no less .

You need to be more discerning with your source materials neighbour.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No what I mean is you are missing the cultural implication of that myth. If you don't understand a culture, you don't understand an aspect of it.

It would be like you doing a haka. You are not a Maori, or a New Zealander. You might do something, but it's not the Haka.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No I did not miss the Ddraig
You however are not a PreChrisitian Celtic speaking people. QED you also don't have any say. Your culture is not the culture of the pre-Christian Celtic speaking peoples.

Hitchen's Razor requires you to post proof of your claim, not me to disprove it. If you can not do that, it can be discarded.

Slan leat, don't let the door hit you on the toin

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I am a gypsy

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You are funny...."It would be like you doing a haka. You are not a Maori, or a New Zealander. You might do something, but it's not the Haka. "

You are a New Zealander.......trying to be some sort of Pagan, who isn't a Celt, and thinks he knows everything about Druids lol! You are not a Druid (accepted), or a Celt, You might be something, but you know nothing about Druids.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

...there you go again...What do you know of me to say I am not a pre-christian Celtic speaking 'people'? What authority do you have to decide I have no say? I have just as much say as you sir. The 'culture' I live in does not define my beliefs....any more than your culture defines yours.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Aww your knickers are in a twist and you are getting all nationalistic.

You are not a pre-Christian Celtic speaking hominid either neighbor. In the end. You don't matter. Your opinion is that of a bitter group of individuals who can't understand, they are not special because they live somewhere.

Like I said (in the dialect of Ulster just so you get the implication).

Slan leat.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

All it takes is you proving you are what you say you are. I will take Huttons research, and the word of someone from Cymru that I know, over you everyday.

It is also hUath for you, all the way.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
When birds sing, you hear a tone, when a crow comes its not a song..

i dont understand

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You rely to much on your own teachings, its subjective based on your own experience, it could be spiritual, but that means its your own.. Do you have a single reference to the real world? Or is it just stories and make belief?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That is the first thing you have said I agree with. You do not understand.

You do not understand Masons
You do not understand sigils
You don't understand Druids, be they neo, meso, or paleo.
You do not understand.

Yet you try to show that you do. You have no substance to your comments, yet you expect people to see you as a subject matter expert.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Define Celtic speaking please.
Also there are plenty of people/races that are pre-Christian in the world....and they are not druids either.
If I don't matter...then neither do you......
I am not bitter.....wherever did you get that idea from?
Nobody is defined as 'special' just by the place they live.

As to knickers......Y-fronts....you are just as nationalistic making the point of your Irish roots.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join