It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Tuesday

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: neo96

Soooo this is a thread for neo to just say a bunch of random political points then? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

You poor thing you, what's wrong not enough attention.

Wait. I'm the topic of the OP now?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

With the general election less than a month a way. It's time to admit the inevitable. Hillary R. Clinton is going to be the next 'president' of the United States. There is no denying it.

Yeah that really needs 'clarification'.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Soooo this is a thread for neo to just say a bunch of random political points then? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

You are making it about you not me.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You just said that one whole city's turnout wasn't Indicative of anything. But polls are?

Do you have anything Intelligent to say?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

With the general election less than a month a way. It's time to admit the inevitable. Hillary R. Clinton is going to be the next 'president' of the United States. There is no denying it.

Yeah that really needs 'clarification'.

Yes. It does since that is just an opinion without any supporting documentation or news worthy information. It's just you saying what you think will happen in the future. Granted you are correct. She will be beating Trump, but I still don't see what the point of the thread is that hasn't already been discussed in another thread or warrants a new thread in the 2016 elections forums.

To me, it looks like just another low content thread in a long list of low content threads that have been slowly taking ATS downhill for the last 2 years or so.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

To me, it looks like just another low content thread in a long list of low content threads that have been slowly taking ATS downhill for the last 2 years or so.

Blame Clinton.

Or find a thread more 'worthy'.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I see talking to you is a waste of time as you seem driven to make this into a mud pit topic.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

You just said that one whole city's turnout wasn't Indicative of anything. But polls are?

Did you really just compare a city's rally turnout to a nationwide poll and ask if -I- had anything intelligent to say? I mean that takes the taco for most ironic post of the day.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I see talking to you is a waste of time as you seem driven to make this into a mud pit topic.

Actually you did that but hey at least you got them to move to the rant.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That began HERE:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And continued.

And continued.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Did you really just compare a city's rally turnout to a nationwide poll and ask if -I- had anything intelligent to say? I mean that takes the taco for most ironic post of the day.
it's not just one city and you know it. It's all if them.
Just investigate it yourself. The lines and turnout everywhere is night and day

edit on 6-10-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That began HERE:

And continued.

And continued.

Its funny how those on the left have adopted Bush jr. if your not with us your against us.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

it's not just one city and you know it. It's all if them.
Just investigate it yourself. The lines and turnout everywhere is night and day

Lol. That still doesn't trump polling data for accuracy. It just shows that Trump supporters may be willing to travel to multiple events.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I find it interesting.

Anyone did that like me me would have been sanctioned by ats mods.

Instead the thread got moved.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yea god forbid we speak out against people filling forums with useless threads that don't adhere to that forum's posting rules.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Brexit was going to fail until it didn't.

So true, Trump i believe will win, not because he is the best candidate but because of the Brexit effect, he will win because he speaks for the working white middle class who are fed up with the statuesque.

People who vote for trump are not doing it really because they want rid of Mexicans for example they are voting for him because they believe they are losing jobs due to foreign workers or big business outsourcing jobs and Trump seems to be the only guy listening and willing to do something about it.

It will be just like Brexit, poll after poll will say he will lose, pundits will maintain that he can't win, they will play over his highlight real of racist (yes racists), sexist and down right stupid remarks on a loop right up to election night. Exactly like they did with Brexit yet they ignore the biggest factors.

People who vote for Hillary will mostly be die hard democrats who love anything she says, then there will be a few independents who will vote for her because they fear trump.

However Trump will get the usual republican voters on board, then he will also do what Brexit done, he will awake a massive previously unknown monster who will push him to victory, tens of thousands of voters who have not voted before or not cared about their vote before will come out in droves to put a cross in his box.

It will be the biggest shock in modern political history and its all because today politicians have ignored the white working/middle class.

Trump will win i believe, but i do not want him to win.... then again I dont get to vote so what does that matter

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yea god forbid we speak out against people filling forums with useless threads that don't adhere to that forum's posting rules.

Like this one ?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I see nothing wrong with posting a fun thread in a BTS forum. Why do you? Clearly someone is bitter he got called out for putting a thread in the wrong place and is desperately trying to drag others down with him.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If Trump loses....

It only shows how deep his friendship with the Clintons really was. That "lyin Hillary" was just a load of BS.

Pissin off the largest voting demographic "on purpose" WOMEN...sealed his fate.

His next debate performance will tell us his real intentions and agenda.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I see nothing wrong with posting a fun thread in a BTS forum. Why do you?

The only problem I see is a person quoting the 'rules' and willfully ignoring it to drive the thread off the rail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join