It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Tuesday

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's only because you refused to actually clarify your point in the OP. But, thankfully, now I know you only wrote this thread to rant your opinions. So I'm pretty much done humoring you. Have fun ranting and raging about whatever you are ranting and raging about.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: goou111

a reply to: Krazysh0t

You just said that one whole city's turnout wasn't Indicative of anything. But polls are?

Do you have anything Intelligent to say?

Did you really just compare a city's rally turnout to a nationwide poll and ask if -I- had anything intelligent to say? I mean that takes the taco for most ironic post of the day.
it's not just one city and you know it. It's all if them.
Just investigate it yourself. The lines and turnout everywhere is night and day

Lol. That still doesn't trump polling data for accuracy. It just shows that Trump supporters may be willing to travel to multiple events.
what? People live in cities. Hillary supporters dont have to travel very far in their own city.

Is is actual tangible proof. Polls are complete bs

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

You just said that one whole city's turnout wasn't Indicative of anything. But polls are?

Do you have anything Intelligent to say?

Did you really just compare a city's rally turnout to a nationwide poll and ask if -I- had anything intelligent to say? I mean that takes the taco for most ironic post of the day.
it's not just one city and you know it. It's all if them.
Just investigate it yourself. The lines and turnout everywhere is night and day

Lol. That still doesn't trump polling data for accuracy. It just shows that Trump supporters may be willing to travel to multiple events.
what? People live in cities. Hillary supporters dont have to travel very far in their own city.

Is is actual tangible proof. Polls are complete bs

Clearly someone failed statistics and doesn't understand them.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I've never had any hope for this election. Its always been HRC's to lose. The US gets 4 more years of Obama and possibly a pointless war with Russia. Oh, and another 20 Trillion in debt and probably an even worse health care initiative.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I will take no pleasure in seeing the suffering created by a Hillary presidency.

I won't hold rancor towards those that will have voted for her. They obviously want what is coming.

I will pity them. Because they won't be immune from the societal and economic impacts stemming from a Hillary presidency.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The election isn't done until it's done.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am so afraid you are correct: Clinton will win because its already been decided; not by the people but by TPTB. I increasingly am starting to believe Trump was put up just to help Hillary-he is so divisive and outlandish and his relationship with the Clintons and other Democratic politicos is discouraging.

I am just bracing myself for America's future after November 8, 2016-I don't think I am alone.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I think Clinton will get between 55 and 60 million votes and Trump will get between 42 and 48 million votes

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

You obviously know much more than me-mine is just a gut feeling-a bad one-but is there any good possible scenario? I have lost hope-and that's a really unusual thing for me.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Finding both candidates as rotten and misbegotten as one another, as I do, I must also state the following. If barking with the pack, the pack being the far right dogs in the United States, is necessary to win, then Trump would be winning by a country mile, because he has been barking hard, doing little else during the entire campaign as it happens. And if dispersing the notion that his head is a vacuum, empty of anything including thought, wisdom, intellect or virtue was going to be another route to victory, I say again, he would be headed for the first place spot, because whatever else he may have done this campaign, he has made himself look the fool on so many occasions that it is barely worth listing them. It would be easier to list the moments where he seemed to have any idea what he was talking about, so few were they.

And lets not get ourselves confused here, I am not saying that Hillary Clinton looks any better from that perspective, but she has not made herself out to be a moron. We know that she is as cold and calculating as any snake in the grass that has ever lived on the earth, but she approaches it from a totally different angle than does The Donald.

The very idea that either candidate may seat their officious, pompous, fanatical arses upon the chair behind the Oval Office desk, frankly speaking, is of great concern to me, and many other members of western civilisation, because both front running candidates smack of World War III to me, one because she is a schemer and operator of such devastating corruption as to make one vomit, and the other because he has a thin skin, no tact, and could quite easily decide on a whim to nuke a city without the merest provocation, beyond activity on his Twitter account. Basically, with either of these individuals at the helm, your nation is doomed all to hell, and you had better hope that one of the less well known options comes along to rescue the situation last minute, because its the only way I can see that the entire world does not get thrown down the crapper as a result of the election in your country.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join