It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Tuesday

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
With the general election less than a month a way. It's time to admit the inevitable. Hillary R. Clinton is going to be the next 'president' of the United States. There is no denying it.

Trump was a long shot to begin with. I have never seen so many cards stacked against one person in my life, and yes some self destruction, but mostly the status quo maintaining the status quo.

One of my favorite Mencken quotes:

When a candidate for public office faces the voters he does not face men of sense; he faces a mob of men whose chief distinguishing mark is the fact that they are quite incapable of weighing ideas, or even of comprehending any save the most elemental — men whose whole thinking is done in terms of emotion, and whose dominant emotion is dread of what they cannot understand. So confronted, the candidate must either bark with the pack or be lost... All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. Baltimore Sun (26 July 1920)

Mencken

America must love it's corrupt leaders.

I am writing off the general election as fore gone conclusion which leaves the only thing left to do is to keep the congressional make up as it is, and mitigate the damage.

Black Tuesday November 8th,2016 'When panicked Americans traded the old boss for the same old snip different day,different administration'.

And that's that people.

I am all out of hope.
edit on 6-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Brexit was going to fail until it didn't.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

We do not love our corrupt leaders. Have you seen the turnouts and lines at Trump rallies compared to Hillary rallies?

It's night and day. Last month here in KC only 1000 people showed to see Hillary when they expected 5000

The line for the Trump rally was ridiculous.

Trump is filling up stadiums .

If hillary is elected it is an obvious fix
edit on 6-10-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Republicans should have pushed harder on women. They knew this was coming with the black president.

You had 8 years man..Where are the representatives
edit on 6-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Are you still going to vote neo? I hope

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Are you still going to vote neo? I hope

Yeah I am.

Throwing it away.

But YES.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So you wrote a thread to say what exactly? I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. It looks like a rant or some sort of BTS thread, but I see it in the 2016 elections. However I also don't see any news worthy information in it. Just the OP's opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

We do not love our corrupt leaders. Have you seen the turnouts and lines at Trump rallies compared to Hillary rallies?

It's night and day. Last month here in KC only 1000 people showed to see Hillary when they expected 5000

The line for the Trump rally was ridiculous.

Trump is filling up stadiums .

If hillary is elected it is an obvious fix

Yes. Because the lines outside of two Kansas rallies is indicative of the entire country's opinion...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Funny that.

And Americans elect their leaders based on their OPINIONS.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So you wrote a thread to say what exactly? I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. It looks like a rant or some sort of BTS thread, but I see it in the 2016 elections. However I also don't see any news worthy information in it. Just the OP's opinion.
Well go to another thread.lol.

Mini mod.

link   
Never underestimate the will of the people

link   

Soooo this is a thread for neo to just say a bunch of random political points then? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Go you tube Trump rally lines. Then you tube hillary ones.

There's are hundreds of videos of Trump's turnouts. .

Where are all the hillary ones

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yes. Because the lines outside of two Kansas rallies is indicative of the entire country's opinion..

Out of a country whose population if 330+ million of which around half even votes.

Elections are hardly 'representative' of this nation either way.

Then there is the whole electoral vote deal that only a hand full of states determine out elections any given time.

So.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Rallies aren't indicative of a politician's support. Polls are the best metric for that and even they aren't completely reliable.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So have anything to say about Clinton being president ?

I don't get it her supporters should be happy.

Instead they make off topic comments.

link   

So what? Cry me a river. Your guy is losing. Boohoo. Maybe next time don't back a complete jackass.

link   

People are flocking to Trump rallies for the circus, for the fights, for the entertainment of it all.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Soooo this is a thread for neo to just say a bunch of random political points then? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

You poor thing you, what's wrong not enough attention.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So have anything to say about Clinton being president ?

I don't get it her supporters should be happy.

Instead they make off topic comments.

Off topic? You haven't even clarified what this thread is supposed to be about. When I asked you, you went off on some random point that didn't have to do with the question.

PS: You are projecting your wants on me. I know YOU would be gloating if Trump were winning, but that doesn't mean that I want to gloat while Hillary is winning.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join