It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Calls for Random Knife Attacks in Alleys, Forests, Beaches, 'Quiet Neighborhoods'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

A new magazine issued by the Islamic State advises lone jihadists to get over any squeamishness about using knives and embrace sharp objects as "widely available" weapons of jihad in nighttime stabbing campaigns.

[...]

In the first issue of Rumiyah, which debuted a month ago, jihadists were advised to target teens playing sports after school or even flower sellers hawking blooms on the street.

[...]

ISIS suggested a "campaign of knife attacks" in which the attacker "could dispose of his weapon after each use, finding no difficulty in acquiring another one."

ISIS Calls for Random Knife Attacks in Alleys, Forests, Beaches, 'Quiet Neighborhoods'

Lovely. Now we gotta worry about getting stabbed. And they are specifically targeting kids, quiet neighborhoods, etc.

Using a knife is much more stealthy, easier to get away with, and maybe a little scarier to some.

I also find it interesting that ISIS acknowledges that their people might have some psychological issues with stabbing people and carrying out an attack - to the point that they published a field guide on how to deal with it.

Craziness.

Supplementary Reading:
PJ Media | 7 Tips to Defend Yourself Against a Knife-Wielding Attacker

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The good news is, stabbing isn't like in the movies. I've been stabbed before, and you are not very likely to die from it. Humans are pretty good at getting stabbed. As long as they aren't using swords or anything. I just did a lot of time in federal prison and I read a good book by "Boxer" Enriquez, a notorious Mexican Mafia gang member who did a lot of time out on the West Coast like in California as a hit man, and you know, in prison, all the hits are carried out by stabbings for the most part, and most the time, the people don't die. You can get stabbed up pretty bad and survive.

So anyway, they better hope they don't pull a knife out on the wrong person who is also armed with a knife, or mace or taser or a gun. They can do whatever, but to me it seems kind of weak. I'm not going to go around "terrorized" by the threat that some Jihadi is going to try and knife me or something. The thing with terrorism, is you have to be terrified for it to work and then they've accomplished their task without even doing anything.

The faster they start stabbing people and we can start capturing them and rounding them up, the faster we can get them off the streets and into federal prison where they belong, or dead somewhere from somebody defending themselves properly.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

It is time neighbourhood watch took on a more necessary and important stance.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Source states this mag was published on Google Drive. I'd like to know why Google hasn't pulled this yet.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Source states this mag was published on Google Drive. I'd like to know why Google hasn't pulled this yet.

Google has most of their focus on helping the Hillary campaign Haha.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
They are encouraging knife attacks in the land of the gun? Eh, well, its their funeral. Stabbings may not always kill, but the tendons they sever and damage they can do to the abdominal organs can leave one permanently disfigured and/or disabled. Not to mention, someone who survives a knife attack is very likely to be much more harmed emotionally than someone who survives a gun shot.

A knife attack is much more personal, visceral, and fueled with rage. I would rather be shot in a limb than stabbed in my stomach. The latter would likely require one of those dookie bags for the rest of your life. I would rather partially be handicapped in a limb, than have to carry a dookie bag for my whole life.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Lovely. Now we gotta worry about getting stabbed. And they are specifically targeting kids, quiet neighborhoods, etc.

Sounds like terrorism.
Palestinians have been doing it for a number of years in Israel.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Trick or treat.....

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So,isis is basically just calling for islamists to be islamists.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well, I will say, getting stabbed, for me, I didn't even feel it. I had somebody plunge a butterfly knife into my back right near my spine unexpectedly and I actually thought wind had licked my back, until I felt back and seen all the blood. Not a very pleasant experience, but sometimes the same thing happens when people get shot and they don't really feel it. Knife attacks can be dangerous, for sure, especially when aimed at the right place(s), like the neck... So yeah, I mean, it isn't very pleasant but at least they aren't making some kind of biological weapons, or bombs, or anything like that. Knife attacks seem rather mundane and useless. I mean, the next step down from that is they'd all be learning karate to try and karate chop us to death. The land of the gun > The attacker with a knife. Any type of pussy that has to lunge at the average american with a knife unexpectedly is probably going to get their ass pummeled and/or maced, tasered, shot, etc.; which is what they deserve.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

got a perfect punishment for a creep who stabs someone and they have to ise a colostomy bag afterwards. Hook it up to their mouths and make them eat it till they die.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JackKcaj

As islamists-I'm guessing that they will target unarmed women and children.

Being the "big men" that they are.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Why doesn't the pussy typing that up get out from behind the computer and go do what he wants others to do?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'm guessing that you were an adult when you were stabbed-what do you think a child or a woman's chance of survival in a knife attack from a feral islamist would be?

I'm also wondering why you are acting like getting stabbed by terrorists is nothing-

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I mean I look at everyone I pass each day, any where, with skepticism. I always try to be aware of my surroundings and I think I'm a pretty excellent judge of body language and other "signals" people give off. This doesn't make me any more paranoid or wary than I have been for the last 15 years.

If Im sure that you're an immediate threat to my childs life, then I'll take yours; and let the courts sort my punishment or lack of after.

That's just how it is in my family.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Are you referring to the p###y islamist that is calling for the stabbings?

edit on 5-10-2016 by Picklesneeze because: oops-needed to censor that,lol

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Sounds like terrorism.
Palestinians have been doing it for a number of years in Israel.
Yeah, just like Isreal has been sniping Palestinian teens and bombing the heck out of schools and hospitals. #soundsliketerrorism
edit on 5-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

It's quite common amongst social media.

Islamic state and other such terrorist pages take quite a while to be taken down, if they ever are.

Oddly enough random "trolls" pages and pages that express dissenting political views are terminated quite quickly except a select few.

I don't think the Syrian Army twitter page stays up for more than 3-4 days at a time.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Time to bust out the chain mail

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

I'm guessing that you were an adult when you were stabbed-what do you think a child or a woman's chance of survival in a knife attack from a feral islamist would be?

I'm also wondering why you are acting like getting stabbed by terrorists is nothing-

It is the "potential" that it "might" or "possibly could" happen that I am acting like isn't such a big deal, and even if it were to happen, or when it did start to happen, I'm saying the risk is not as great as it could be; let's say instead they were plotting large attacks with assault rifles on heavily frequented areas, like shopping malls or something. God forbid another Boston bombing or something happens. So, all I'm saying is, don't be all upset and terrorized, or they've already won by putting fear into your mind. Be ever vigilant and make sure not to slip up and try to protect the ones you love and minimize situations where there might be lone women and children susceptible to this, of course, take precautions, but at the same time, I try to find the positiveness in all this situation where they obviously are resorting to weak and impotent methods.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join