It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sigil magic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I tried it once years ago. There was nothing good, nothing bad. It was simply nothing.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Well now its just opinions on your part, a mentor is always good to have when you jump try to learn a subject..

i was trying to say, dont confuse rituals with sigils..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

it is also just gnosis on your part neighbor. You clearly are not ready to be anyones mentor. You find yourself to be too central to things

Pat pat

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Universal dogma and then you have imagination.. They usually conflict..

Remember in the 1920s, highest form is sigil magic became, universal.. Before that, it was anyones ball game or fake potions.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Oh you remember the 1920s? Well done old timer.

All you are spouting here is your own gnoses. Not facts. I don't begrudge you your gnoses, but don't sell them as indisputable facts. Oh and before you try, you are.

None of this actually is part of the OP. You've yet to help the OP in any way shape or form .

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 4-10-2016 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

What is the basis of a magic seal? If you could explain that, im gonna say you are right, if not.. Im gonna state you a liar..

edit on 2016104 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What did I say to you, about not being interrogated neighbor? I also said that was a not a wang measuring contest.

So state exactly what I am a lair about, show the proof. Or run along to the childrens table. I could quiete as easly asky you the meaning of the keening of hUath.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I am trying to talk to you outside of this thread about something, but it allows you only to send private messages here to staff. You can email me at [email protected] ?? Let me know. Or hit me up on my Facebook that is linked to this account, either way. This is a bit off topic here, but it is related to something you said and I don't want to derail the thread.

Thanks mate

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JackKcaj

expect an email in a second ....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

A person asked;

So i was wondering if anyone of you ever tried it or heard/read of it. If you did what do you think would happen if one would do a sigil like "all the evil from world is gone"? I find it kinda funny/interesting to debate it if you didn't do it then what do you guys think of sigil magic?

I am new to this forum actually this is my first post so i did not know where to properly post this thread soni went with secret societies.

If you knew what magic/sigil/seals were about you could explain it so simple, but you dont cause you do not know.. Learning a universal symbolic language based on observations was the only thing people learned before mandatory school was applied.

Building societies off from the Church ground or the kings court relied on people knowing how to survive and most of them could not read or write..

Doing your own thing and stating it as fact is in fact lying.. You are doodling and claiming it as something real..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I eat, i s#, i make my bed and take a shower.. Its not the practice of making a sigil.. There is a universal doctrine to sigils, and then there is your own.. Which also got people killed..

Well...what to make of such a comment? One who wishes to learn about sigils will take your post with the frivolity it deserves.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Neighbour, your don't read people replies very well. You don't logic very well either. I'm not going to get into a wang measuring match here, out of respect for the rules of ATS. Also you don't matter to me.

Slan leat

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

A friendly advice for future use, if you cant observe it.. It means you are lost..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well in this topic, i believe you have better use for that analogy i wrote.. Enjoy your breakfast

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Like I said, you don't read well, or logic well. If you are not going to help the OP. Put it away, and go back to your dreams of grandure. You've not actually demonstrated you know what a sigil is or does, which leads me to believe you have a page open in a browser, as opposed to having been taught Kabbalah, or a form of Ceremonial magic. Prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Learning a universal symbolic language based on observations was the only thing people learned before mandatory school was applied.

Mandatory schooling developed in the early 1900's; so before that people only used a symbolic universal language?
I think you really should move along now, before you look even more stupid.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I really am amused by your posts.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

As I've said, it seems as if someone is posting from a web page, and not understanding the content. The posturing reminds me of a bad 60s Dr Doom impression. I am waiting for a "RICHARDS" to be flung at me.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Ceremonies and rituals have nothing to do with the seals or sigil, its to declare which Religious institution/Kingship/Society or culture made a claim to the sigil or seal. Like Disney telling the story of Snowwhite compared to the Grim Version..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join