It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sigil magic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: tikbalang

Learning a universal symbolic language based on observations was the only thing people learned before mandatory school was applied.

Mandatory schooling developed in the early 1900's; so before that people only used a symbolic universal language?
I think you really should move along now, before you look even more stupid.

Freemasonry had a major impact, try guessing how?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Listen guys and girls, im not gonna offer anything, im just telling that the people in here telling they know are lying..

Some secrets are best left untouched until you can reach it for yourself.. Before that its your journey..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Neighbour, See now you are just rambling to try and appear informed. You have proven noting, beyond your tenuous grip of logic and the English language.

In essence you are talking to yourself.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Folks here you have a prime example of someone trying to set themselves up as a guru/Master. He's gone after someone who has offered information for free, to try and discredit them. Then told you "its dangerous boys and girls". Any who contact him can expect him to make some offers. He's also demonstrated no knowledge about the topic. That topic being sigils.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

No my intention was to tell that you are creating a lie.. And now you take everything out of context cause i actually stated you as a liar.. The danger lies with that humans believe in some very weird s# when they think someone has an answer..
You gave an answer, i didnt, but i told them you are lying.. Simple

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You have shown no evidence of this lie you are supposing I created. if you make an accusation, you are beholden to show proof. If you can't the accusation may be discounted. Surely you know this to be so?

As for "weird feces" that people believe, you are leeching some of the weirdest.

Prove my lie, or recant neighbour.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Anything can be truth to a true believer. Even lies.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JackKcaj

Stan Lee? Is that you??? Sorry it was the "true believer" comment

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackKcaj
Anything can be truth to a true believer. Even lies.

That is very true

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

You have shown no evidence of this lie you are supposing I created. if you make an accusation, you are beholden to show proof. If you can't the accusation may be discounted. Surely you know this to be so?

As for "weird feces" that people believe, you are leeching some of the weirdest.

Prove my lie, or recant neighbour.

I did, i stated the history behind the seals/sigils, you just didnt want to listen..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Neighbour you suck at this....

Again you do not seem to understand how this works.

You did not state the history. You made vague statements, none of which are substantiated with any form of coorberating evidence. The viewer is supposed to "believe you" because "you say so". Me? I smell a perforated lower bowl in your replies.

As I said, you don't matter to me. Well beyond I enjoy playing with my food.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

My intention in this thread was to actually make the person aware of not believing in anyone and their stories.. My intention was to say;" First rule: Always observation "

The ritual/ ceremony is a claim to something, cultural, kingship, institution, religion etc.

My intention was also to make certain there is a universal dogma to making a seal/sigil which was regulated in the 1920s..
After someone named Crowley went apes# in the woods claiming himself as the "Superweirdo demon summoner"

And the last part, to actually say that you are a liar..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

When educating someone in "not believing" something, one has to demonstrate why they should believe you. thus far you've come across as an unreliable source, who can't back up what he claims.

As a former OTO member, I know who Mr Crowley was. Have you read his books, and I mean the photo representations of his origional works he insisted on being in there?

You have yet to demonstrate yourself as someone who can prove I am a liar. You have demonstrated your high self opinion. Also you seem to follow the Goebbels method for information

Any way neighbour, keep trying, Keep trying.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Crowley was jawsome just like street sharks, don't # talk him. People still remember him a hundred years later, unlike most of us. Which, I just got back from the future and besides these forums and a few other places, all traces of us have been erased.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

He was a rock star before there were rockstars
People will remember Freddie Mercury and David Bowie too. They burned bright, and in Freddies case burned out with a pop. Crowley sputtered out.

Also I think he would have enjoyed a bit of smack talking
HE liked debasement.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I have Crowleys books they are a enjoyable source of a single persons delusional fantasies of trying to become a modern age King Arthur.. Now please tell me what one of his "original work" is a representation of ? I know ? Do you?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well he changed the form of making seals / sigil forever..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

See there you go, trying to establish you're credentials. I'm not going to make it that easy neighbor. I can play this game all day. You are going to have to prove yourself, not have someone else do it for you. You are still using the typical "Guru" tricks to appear knowledgeable. If y'all can't do it by yourself, you are out of luck. As I said I do like playing with my prey.

SATOR
AREPO
TENAT
OPERA
ROTAS

What does that represent? Its a simple, very old magic form. Come now, surely you know?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You dont know, it was that simple.. I have no idea what SATOR AREPO TENAT OPERA ROTAS means, i couldnt care more..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
i couldnt care more..

If you 'couldnt care more' about something that means it is the most important thing you care about since you cannot have more care than you already have.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join