It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Illuminati good or evil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

You mean you do not trust the Illuminati
That is fine
Everyone should question everything
And not take things on face value

What particular part of the links I posted
Are you suspicous about
Assuming you have read them

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet Your only decent link to read is to the site of Illuminati.am
Even without huge effort, everyone on this site who had research the subject, of who are the illuminati, could tell you that this is not their prime headquarters. The organization which you refer is either not connected with the real illuminati, of is very far-side contra-intel project like the zeitgeist was. Also this illuminati.am are organization which fits into the real game very well. They are working for the new-age half-truths of the theosophy. Read again the overview in my second post here.

edit on 1-10-2016 by Argentbenign because: mobile

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I did mention that the site I linked to is an outreach experiment
As such one department of the organisation

I posted this thread to discuss the ideas

It is pointless to continue our exchange
We are both of differing opinions
And I am not here to convince you of anything

So I best leave it at that
Of course you may respond to this post
But I may not answer as it could be a waste of both our times

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: imjack

You are all over the place. First you say they joined the Illuminati (which never made it to the United States) and then you say they joined the Masons. While some farmers may indeed have joined the Masons that does not correlate to a secret society for farmers. Using that same weird logic my lodge is a lodge for funeral directors since there are 7 of them in my lodge.

Rephrase your question if it's so important. I answered it fine. I pointed out the farmers in Eygpt are the ones affiliated with the Illuminati. Not America, so that's just your comprehension.

Obviously I'm not talking about all the same Farmers. I don't even know where you live. If you're talking about America, I gave plenty of examples in the first post, and there were others, that were affiliated with Masons.
edit on 1-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

that is some grade A delusional

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

@are the secret societies including the Illuminati good or evil? Yes 1 thinks so...

Can you give your reasons for thinking so

As the Black and White squares and the invisible Grey lines
(the players of all races & religions, political affiliations and financial influences)
at the tops of the social pyramid schemes that advance or develop mankind ...

... declare the boundaries of Awareness & Perception of those who are part of the projected Reality, at the pyramid bases or foundations, yes some Service To Others S.T.O conscious types are benevolently seeking ways to advance mankind and protect mankind in flesh and or spirit.

Why others more S.T.S or Service To Self malevolent based seek to control mankind and harness mankinds physical and or metaphysical energy, for their own Agenda and or interest.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Speaking of the Pyramid symbol here is what it represents to the Illuminati

"The selfish pursuit of money is a hollow goal, but the pursuit of the goodness that money can create is one of humanity’s greatest responsibilities.

The more money a person owns, the more ability they have to positively change the lives of those who are in need. If you are poor and of good heart, and your friend’s house is burned in a fire, you will remain a good person but have no ability to help them with what they need the most. If the same house burns but you are rich, you can give your friend a place to stay and a new home because you have more than enough for yourself and anyone around you who needs it.
Money has no feeling, no voice, and no soul – its choice between good or evil is decided by those who use it.

Though it is not wrong to be poor, the celebration of poverty is rooted in selfishness. A person who is poor can save a life, but a person who is rich can build a hospital and save ten thousand. The poor can do little to help the poor, but the rich can help as many as they are able. If a person is rich, they have the opportunity to do good, but if they are poor they are unable to help anyone but themselves.

Those with little can still do much. Money is merely paper and numbers that are traded for a person’s time and effort. Therefore if a person does not have money, they can instead use their time and efforts to further the advancement of humanity – positive actions that are of equal value to any charitable donations.

The greater a person’s fortune, the greater their responsibility to their fellow humans. Like the Pyramid, those with the greatest power can do the greatest good for the largest number of those below them"

edit on 1-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

All Secret Societies like the Alleged Illuminati have a Ulterior Motive behind their Rhetoric , a Lust for the Pursuit of Power, and the Control of the Thoughts and Minds of Others . They are Self Interested to the Nth Degree .

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yeah but that's a boring interpretation to some people.

Some people don't like the whole "think coherently about your values" idea, but seem to have a philosophy that puts them "above" other people.

You know, as a brain scientist, it is amazing how sensitive the human being is to the relational input of Others.

The brain is a responsive "tissue" to the emotional energy of other peoples electromagnetic biodynamism. Whatever other people think acts upon our own electromagnetic field, thus 'in-forming" the field in terms of the differential between our own state and their state. Our heart is the primary organ involved in the absorption of the emotional energy coming from other bodies, as the effect upon the body's complete electromagnetic field "concentrates" upon the 40,000 massive neurons in the heart (which is largely responsible for the production of the field in question i.e. to pump the heart requires a lot of energy). Upon reaching the heart, the vagus-brainstem connection feeds the reverberations upon the field into the anterior cingulate and insula cortex, where a general 'reconstruction' is executed through the amplifying function of mirror neurons. Thus, we perceive a state change in the Other as a function of our own systems sensitivity to its internal dynamics (which we experience in our own mind/body).

We Humans evolved IN one another, constantly exposed to the PRESENCE of the Other, which is to say, normal Human behavior will literally incline the neuropschological processes to constructing and representing within each individuals consciousness a phenomenology of the integrated whole - with the thoughts of others in the group entering your phenomenology, because your consciousness is so Other-focused, so focused on the needs of Others, that the mind becomes a "hive mind", because your body has more mirror neurons and thicker brain-vagal-heart connections to potentiate the organisms sensitivity to the Other's phenomenology.

It's a prediction process, but what is happening is a literal INTEGRATION of many nervous systems into one integrative system that is "quantumly entangled", so that the mind is always regularly knowing the Other's knowings as a function of being more affectively sensitized to the Others emotional field.

Now, why did I write all of the above? Because we live in a delusional world. Basically. Egotism is not something that can be controlled, yet many people imagine it is controllable.

I study mental processes without the lock and chain of mysticism or spiritual dogma to block my rationality. Our body's are simply organic systems built by ecological processes that integrate us into a larger ecological structure: the biosphere.

Our spirituality is simple, and has always been simple. At some point, around 12,000 years ago, it became corrupted, at various points, but probably instigated and made worse by the Indo-European patriarchal religions who attacked the more peace matriarchal groups, and brought with them their technology, herder and agricultural knowledge.

It was corrupted by people who became obsessed by the want for control and power. And these people seem to still exist - Trump, for example, seems like such a person.

I just learned that his son in law owns the 666 5th avenue 46 story building, and paid the largest sum for a single building in New York history. All because of a number - 666, and its association with evil. Does it not reveal something about New York that these motivations guide their functioning?

So Mr. Trump, besides having a Satanist father (the KKK is admittedly a satanist cult) and living and acting like a nasty-mouthed Satanist, has a daughter (whom he likely has sex with - that being the ultimate satanic commandment i.e. to not act coherently with what intuition would recommend) whose husband owns 666 5th ave in New York.

Your views are beuatiful, true, and lofty, but minds enlivened by other energies simply hear charlie brown sounds when people like you or I emphasize morality and ethics.

Although it is, ultimately, about morality and ethics (i.e to support one another so we can be happy and not suffer) some people just cant stand that, because they are loyal to a different energy. Literally, their actual brain has a history of being neuromolecularly structured by situations in living that are generated by certain spiritual energies.

You really can't do anything about that. People change when they want to change.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I think it depends on which side youre standing. Good for them, bad for us....I thinks its meant that way. With the occasional falsehood of looking like its really happening in our best interests(changes)....when its really in theirs.

They are real....

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

All Secret Societies like the Alleged Illuminati have a Ulterior Motive behind their Rhetoric , a Lust for the Pursuit of Power, and the Control of the Thoughts and Minds of Others .

And your reasons for thinking so is based on what?
Have you considered that not all secret society's are the bad guys or gals

edit on 2-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Yeah but that's a boring interpretation to some people. Some people don't like the whole "think coherently about your values" idea, but seem to have a philosophy that puts them "above" other people

Edited my post

Thanks for your response

If you did catch my initial post before I edited it... my apologies my brain was not in gear

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I think it depends on which side youre standing. Good for them, bad for us

What if you are standing on everyones side

"The preservation of the human species supersedes all.

Citizens loyal to the ideals of the Illuminati and who seek membership in our organization are often referred to as followers of Illuminatiam. They are free to choose any life path they desire and follow any morals they wish, providing that their beliefs are always in the interests of the human species as a whole. Followers of Illuminatiam forgo religious, geographical, and generational differences to work as one unit with many distinct parts, accepting that each part must be unique to function properly."

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Your views are beuatiful, true, and lofty, but minds enlivened by other energies simply hear charlie brown sounds when people like you or I emphasize morality and ethics.

Charlie Brown sounds indeed ... That is quite funny because in a sense it is true

Everyone is different in how they respond
It may be "nice to be to nice"
but one can not always be "nice"

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, just wondering what you contribute with? Self proclaimed philosophical writer?
Any books given out? Otherwise come back when that status of yours says " writer ". Being your own muse is just, tragic..

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Have you not remember the black slave trade? Obviously proof. The only fall on US farmers was their own greed and corrupt which lead to centuries of wild west. Today, we have Monsanto doing shhs to the independents.

Huh? That makes even less sense than the other poster.

Can anyone here make a coherent statement?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
Rephrase your question if it's so important. I answered it fine. I pointed out the farmers in Eygpt are the ones affiliated with the Illuminati. Not America, so that's just your comprehension.

My question was quite simple, what secret society is there for American Farmers.

I did not ask about Egypt. You are the one who said 'American Farmers'.

I gave plenty of examples in the first post, and there were others, that were affiliated with Masons.

You gave no examples. You just sad Masons or groups controlled by Masons. Pretty vague if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Thanks for agreeing.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Peace and love ! The criminal rothschilds and their criminal accomplices are not illuminated , they are illusionated ! Only a fool would want to be a slave ! Mind control is slavery and it evil ! The illusionati are evil and the 25 point plan was funded by mayer amschel bauerberg ( rothschild ) with the name adam weishaupt as a front ! It was and will still be the criminal rothschilds and their criminal accomplices till this system is put out of existence ! We all all here to be free spirits not slaves ! I am a fully enlightened soul and no materialist can deceive my mind ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

edit on 3-10-2016 by mysticalmetalhippie because: The word no in front of materialist

edit on 3-10-2016 by mysticalmetalhippie because: not off of can

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

Links please

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join