It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Illuminati good or evil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Proof exists.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So illuminati means enlightened, right... an emphasis on light.

Anyone here think light means flesh?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Hi

Listened to the lecture for approx an hour before my comp died and went to bluescreen heaven
It is now back from the land of the dead

I will listen some more at a future date ... I can see why you reccomend Manly's lectures I find them riveting in a dusty academic sort of way ... one of those people who you would love to meet in an informal setting

Regarding the Illuminati and other organisations and individuals being there for Humanity ... I have no doubts on that score
We never hear of what really goes on behind the curtain so to speak
Many unheralded individuals must work behind a veil of secrecy for their own and thier loved one's safety
Seems less enlightened souls would wish them gone but that will never happen

edit on 3-10-2016 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

No doubt it does
And?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

Peace and love eh
Except to those you do not like... sounds rather hypocritical ...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
Every single one of them have 'secret' meetings described in their itinerary.

The first two are political groups and not secret societies, the other is from Scotland and is irrelevant. Try again.

Obviously these are old organizations, what does it being out-of-date have to do verses non-existence?

This again is you blatantly suggesting there weren't Mason Farmers, and working around that, even though there were Farmer Masons too.

Since there appears to be a reading comprehension issue on your part I will ask you the same question I asked you earlier, 'What secret society for farmers is there?' The 'is' part provides at bit of tense for you, which would be the present tense if you cannot pick up this aspect. I am not interested in secret societies that are defunct or evolved into political parties (or out of the country for the geographically challenged). Try answering the question I asked.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We interrupt this program to bring you... Courage the Cowardly Dog Show, starring Courage, the Cowardly Dog! Abandoned as a pup, he was found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge!

Eustace: Gah!

Narrator: But creepy stuff happens in Nowhere. It's up to Courage to save his new home!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Firstly, there is no hard proof of the Illuminati's existence in the present day
Though many claim that title

We do know and have proof that the Illuminati once existed

Adam Weishaupt (Spatacus) being it's founder stated
" I am proud to be known to the world as the founder of the Illuminati"

Here are few other quotes of Adam's to wet the appetite
of those interested in gleaning an understanding of the Illuminati's philosphy

"When man lives under government, he is fallen,
his worth is gone, and his nature tarnished."

« And what is this general object? The happiness of the human race. But where are the proper persons, the good, the generous and the accomplished to be found? And how, and by what strong motives, are they to be induced to be engaged, in a task so vast, so incessant, so difficult and so laborious? "

"Morality will perform all this; and Morality is the fruit of Illumination."

"This is the great object held out by this association; and the means of attaining it is illumination, enlightening the understanding by the sun of reason which will dispell the clouds of superstition and of prejudice"

More reading of writings and correspondance of Adam Weishaupt can be found in the link below

michelduchaine.com... 09/12/writings-and-correspondence-of-adam-weishaupt-and-the-bavarian-illuminati/

Now the big question is
Are there any who have carried the flame forward in to this present day

How can we judge who is adhering to the original philosphy and who is not
Simple ... We need to examine the ideas/philosophy of Adam Weishaupt
Then apply that to modern groups such as the one I am a member of

Here is a link to the archives of this group

illuminati.am...

Now there is no hard proof this group is the true Illuminati
All we can do is examine the ideas

This group is an outreach experiment
A department of the larger organisation

What was the reason for creating this outreach experiment
To dispell the idle gossip and malicous rumours attributed to the Illuminati

This thread is to allow discussion on the ideas put forward by this group and also the ideas of Adam Weishaupt
Speculation is also welcomed for consideration

But if you wish to pooh pooh the ideas without proof of perceived falsity
You will be peeing in the wind

The apple of my eye is the beast. Y'all ready?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

G is Grace, the Flaming Star is the Torch of Reason. Those who possess this knowledge are indeed Illuminati. Adam Weishaupt

Every human is guided by an inner compass that points toward the Light, revealing truth and direction when faced with decisions.

Illuminati

edit on 4-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysticalmetalhippie

Peace and love ! Manly p. hall as in masonic hall was criminally insane , stupid materialst , fraternity bully , sun worshipper , fake mystic and con artist , with no talent , just like all pharisees ! As all in the mainstream are con artists ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

I guess you haven't listened to his lectures and just running around yelling, "The Plane, The Plane"

Stop already. lol

Have a drink.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: InachMarbank

G is Grace, the Flaming Star is the Torch of Reason. Those who possess this knowledge are indeed Illuminati. Adam Weishaupt

Every human is guided by an inner compass that points toward the Light, revealing truth and direction when faced with decisions.

Illuminati

Yeah.. doesn't sound evil to me. Sounds very beautiful.

Once you have secret mysteries bestowed upon your intellect it's really up to you what you do with the information.

Look what we as a collective have done with "knowledge".

Below is an excerpt from "The Divine Pymander" via Hermes. Worth going to the site and reading all of it.

The Second Emanation: Mind the Maker "And forthwith, the Word of God leapt up from the downward-tending elements of Nature to the pure body of the highest Sphere that had already existed and united with Mind the Maker, for the Word was of one substance with that mind too. And the downward-tending elements of Nature were left devoid of reason, so as to be mere matter. "Then Mind the Maker united with Reason, and He who surrounds the Spheres and spins them with His whirl, set turning His formations, and let them turn from a beginning boundless unto an endless end. For the circulation of these Spheres begins where it does end in a circle, as Mind does will. And from the downward-tending elements Nature brought forth lives without reason; for He did not extend Reason (the Logos) to them. The Air brought forth things winged; the Water things that swim, and in the Watery Substance, Earth-and-Water one from another were separated, as Mind the Maker willed. And from her bosom, Nature produced living things, four-footed animals and reptiles, beasts wild and tame.
www.alchemylab.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I do not believe in coincidence

However "coincidently"
I was just reading The Hermetica as you posted

Not read it in a while
On returning to it
I realised it makes even more sense to me now than it did last time I read it

I often do this with favourite books
Experience can give fresh insight

Like the things some people have said to us in the past
Fall into place as we experience them for ourselves

As such those who have influenced my life but have passed on
Still live within me ... "Ideas are bullet proof" they say and it is so

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I do not believe in coincidence However "coincidently" I was just reading The Hermetica as you posted

Some of us cling to the "coincidence's" while others dismiss.

Coincidence introduces Gnosis to the spiritual mind. books.google.com... &hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-4KDRrcHPAhWFSCYKHefXALoQ6AEIODAF#v=onepage&q=gnosis%20and%20coincidence&f=false

If the above link doesn't work just see Thrice Greatest - Hermes.

Funny how the brain works.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thanks ... got it ... the link worked

I also believe everything is for a reason / has a purpose

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I can speak to this. I was indoctrinated into a group at a very young age. I was shielded from any other point of view, and forced to complete their "youth program". But enough about the Lutherans. The real evil lies within a mystical organization known only as, "4h".

On a more serious tack, if the illuminati had any real power they would be shut down, or infiltrated by our NWO alien overlords.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

The real evil lies within a mystical organization known only as, "4h".

I spit my coffee out. LOL!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

On a more serious tack, if the illuminati had any real power they would be shut down, or infiltrated by our NWO alien overlords.

The Bavarian Illuminati were shut down and documents seized.
But the horse had already bolted the stable as it's influence had spread throughout Europe amongst inflential, royal and even national leaders ...

It is ultimately very secretive for the protection of it's survival

Who knows who is an inner memeber ... non but the Illuminati themselves
They have influence in all spheres of the modern world but can not safely disclose themselves

You will never go looking for something you believe does not exist

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You will never go looking for something you believe does not exist

Not true! I am still searching for the rare "Zealot with an open mind".

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I missed that joke
I dont understand what "4h" is

And now I have just rubbed my eyes after chopping up Chilli

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

OK
Keep em coming

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join