It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Illuminati good or evil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I do see examples in my post, 3 or 4.

The "Farmers Alliance" is also considered a "secret society" with secret meetings.

The "Farmers Movement" is a secret order.

"The Gardeners Order"

See?
So.

You can also Google it seeing as there is easily more, and my comment about there being more secret societies for farmers than anyone else holds up.

Here have another.

National Grange of the Order of Patrons of Husbandry
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

After reading this thread and after much inner-debate, I've decided to come forth. My wife and I are ex-members of the illuminati, and I will get to the reason we chose to leave on our own terms here in a moment.

But, first, I'd like to say. No, the Illuminati is not evil, and yes.. the illuminati is very, very real.

You may think that they want to conquer the world, or reduce the population or imprison the masses in isolation camps, and yes, while these things are true, there is a greater purpose.

There are just so many ins and outs to this whole thing, that it's hard to explain why it's justifiable. Let me try, though...

Ok, you know when you squash a bug? Let's say the bug has been flying around your face relentlessly for an hour or so, and then you finally develop the conscious awareness of the bug and smash its guts out.
How satisfied do you feel after that happens? Very satisfied, right? Like you've eliminated the pest, and that's exactly what a bug is, right.. a pest.

Now, let's take a dirty child for example. One who, when you read their mind or energy, has a corrupt mind, and you just know it. Who knows what that child's upbringing is, who knows what that child will become. Have not all bad men and women once been children? Rotten children with rotten futures can only fuel a positive purpose upon extracting all vivacity from them. If you get what I mean.

What is the opposite end result? Do you want these filthy minded kids running your country, your WORLD, one day? What will they do with you once you're an old, innocent person in pampers and in need of caring for? Dispose of you, dispose of us, because we're no longer of any use to them.

Look, I'm going to stop here. I'm getting a little heated, but once I feel like it I'll be back to continue this discussion.

But, I'd like to say one last thing guys...

Don't fear the illuminati, they only want what is best for the world, and sometimes taking out the trash is the only option.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: billyess3030

Don't fear the illuminati, they only want what is best for the world, and sometimes taking out the trash is the only option.

If it's so great why did you leave?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OP.. here is a lecture to get you started... He is one of my favorite teachers/philosophers. (Manly P. Hall)

The era in which some of our secret societies were birthed is an era worth looking into.

edit on 3-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
I do see examples in my post, 3 or 4.

No, there are not.

The "Farmers Alliance" is also considered a "secret society" with secret meetings.

This is a poltical party, not a secret society.

The "Farmers Movement" is a secret order.

Also a political party.

"The Gardeners Order"

This is a group in Scotland. Last time I checked Scotland did not have any 'American Farmers'. You need help with geography too?

You can also Google it seeing as there are hundreds...

No, lazy man, I am not here to do your leg work for you. If there are 'hundreds' of examples you should be able to post some. But they better be an improvement on you posting political parties or groups from outside the United States.

National Grange of the Order of Patrons of Husbandry
en.wikipedia.org...

Close, but no cigar. From your own source:

During the last few decades, the Grange has moved toward public meetings and no longer meets in secret. Though the secret meetings do not occur, the Grange still acknowledges its rich history and practices some traditions.

edit on 3-10-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I assume by trash you refer to tyrants

"....Some may wonder why we cannot simply throw the agitators overboard to ensure the safety of masses in the center. Many of them fail to realize that they are the very people who are causing the turmoil. Even they can be changed and brought to the center"

" ....Not all leaders are invited to join our membership. Many lack the intelligence and integrity that we require, as evidenced by their warmongering and abuse of their people. But to throw them overboard would send countless of their citizens with them: innocents who still cling to their horrific leaders for guidance, and to whom we also have a responsibility."

illuminati.am...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thanks for posting the vid

I have bookmarked to listen to later

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Peace and love ! You must look it up ! Peace and love

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Peace and love ! Again , Who wants to be a slave ? Only fools ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

My friend

There are many rumours and much heresay regarding Adam Weishaupt
You do understand that the net is awashwith such things
Unless backed up with proof they are meaningless
At worst they are malicous

Have you ever read the original translations of Adam Weishaupts words/ideas/philosophy

Do you not think it only fair and right to hear the man's own thoughts

In my intro I linked to those writings

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

After conversing with my lawyer my wife and I have decided to keep silent, as I could get in a lot of trouble for some of the things the order instructed me to do.

I will, however, answer one thing. Why we left.

I'll just say it has to do with our child and something we were ok with at first, but then later regretted.

Other than that, though, I must admit the lifestyle was provoking, and I still adopt and agree with many of the
orders beliefs (I'm not calling the illuminati the order, i was amongst a special group within the illuminati)

I will tell you one more thing. We don't call it the illuminati, technically there is nothing called "the illuminati"
We refer to it as the Supreme Council. Just FYI. anyone calling it the illuminati is giving it a name that it really has never had, and for actual supreme council members someone calling it the illuminati is a huge red flag.
because the newest incarnation of it is nothing similar to what the Jesuits did in the past.

edit on 3-10-2016 by billyess3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Who wants to be a slave
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

" Only slaves are forced to obey masters, and humans are not meant to be slaves"

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Im not certain because I didn't live back in the late 1700's but I've read over the years Weishaupt was indocrtinated at an early age and had a mind of his own about the creator. Seems to me he was a student of the Hermetic philosophy because he based his teachings on the supremacy of "Reason". www.sacred-texts.com...

It's my opinion the Illuminati was formed for the better good of mankind. Just as Freemasonry was created for the people of the world.

Manly Halls last speech at the Scottish Rite seems to call on his brothers to prepare to act in the coming days of the 21st Century.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Again... this sounds Hermetic from my pov.

We refer to it as the Supreme Council

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Adam Weishapt was taught by Jesuits
Yet like most intelligent people he had a mind of his own
Just as some one brought up in a Catholic School is not bound to turn out a Catholic

He was a Mason also
Before he chose to found the Illuminati
The Illuminati is not associated with The Jesuit Order
It is independent of all other organisation

Like Masons members of the Illuminati were permitted
To be members of other groups also

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yes I believe you are correct
It was said he was keen to study such texts
I believe he was open minded to intelligent and reasonable ideas
that served Humanity as a whole

btw Looking forward to listen to the talk by Manly Hall you posted

edit on 3-10-2016 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Peace and love ! You do not want to be a slave but you want to falsely control the population with ious , promissary notes ! You want to be the warden or wardens of the prisoners in which you are the main prisoners of the material , physical realm because you are afraid to let go of your ego( materialist unconsciousness ) individually , take full responsibility for your own life individually , admit your wrong individually and feel sorry for what you have done individually ! What goes up must come down , not literally as it is all in the mind ! You must shed tears ( repent) in this lifetime , then maybe you will do it in your next life , when you start over again possessing another helpless physical baby body again to learn to love one another and live by the truth again , without your false material ,physical wealth , false power and false status and connections ! Reincarnation is for those evil spiritual beings who do not play fair and for those who are not enlightened ! Peace and love
edit on 3-10-2016 by mysticalmetalhippie because: for personal reasons

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Every single one of them have 'secret' meetings described in their itinerary.

Obviously these are old organizations, what does it being out-of-date have to do verses non-existence?

This again is you blatantly suggesting there weren't Mason Farmers, and working around that, even though there were Farmer Masons too.

Can you show me another area that even gets that many hits for societies in a single occupation?
edit on 3-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Yes I believe you are correct
It was said he was keen to study such texts
I believe he was open minded to intelligent and reasonable ideas
that served Humanity as a whole

btw Looking forward to listen to the talk by Manly Hall you posted

When I first stumbled upon Mr. Hall was about 10 years ago. There wasn't much on the internet but over the years more and more of his lectures have been published on YouTube. Anyone interested in greek mythology or any mythology really would enjoy his lectures. His words are powerful.

Back to the Illuminati though.. it's my hope that if shtf these groups ( Illuminati or Masons) will defend the people. I know.. silly thinking but isn't that what they stand for?

His last speech to the Freemason's makes me wonder if that is their duty. I have posted a video of it below.. if you can find a video that has better audio, feel free. I can hear it okay.. but again there may be a better one on the internet.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Peace and love ! Manly p. hall as in masonic hall was criminally insane , stupid materialst , fraternity bully , sun worshipper , fake mystic and con artist , with no talent , just like all pharisees ! As all in the mainstream are con artists ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join