It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police release Keith Scott videos, leaving more questions than answers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: network dude

He wasn't a threat. Lethal force wasn't called for.

He had a gun. They're not gonna risk him backing up so he can get a better angle firing on multiple targets, especially when you don't know if he just figured its hopeless situation and is in Kamikaze mode. He can easily lift his arms in fraction of seconds and fire of couple rounds.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

He can easily lift his arms in fraction of seconds and fire of couple rounds.

Gimme a break. What a bunch of scared, jump a$$ knucklheads! They must think that think they're in Iraq or a Jason Borne movie!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

He had a weapon, it was tested, it has his prints and DNA on it. it's not optional to omit this part of the story.

that only proves he once held the weapon.
if someone stole a knife of yours to murder someone with, your prints and dna don't make you the murderer.

Good lord this is better than time travel. Now, the cops have a throw down with DNA and fingerprints for most thugs in the hood. They keep them categorized in a locker that can be accessed and used in case they shoot somebody and need evidence.

Keep reaching. To hell with the facts, just invent what you want the public to think.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: wickd_waze

He can easily lift his arms in fraction of seconds and fire of couple rounds.

Gimme a break. What a bunch of scared, jump a$$ knucklheads! They must think that think they're in Iraq or a Jason Borne movie!

how long have have you been on the force sparky? Rather than armchair quarterback, why don't you join up and show them how to really handle being a cop?

And entire city's police force is corrupt enough to lie about a weapon to the world as they are watching live. I #ing doubt it.

Let us know when you join up.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

All I am saying is, follow lawful commands, especially when a bunch of weapons are pointed at you.

What if the commands are being used unlawfully to prosecute an unlawful killing by the 'lawful' authorities?

If you want to live from a Police encounter where the Police say "Drop the gun" numerous times, you drop everything you have and hold your hands up way high and don't move. It's a simple survival strategy

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Are you on the force? Can you tell me what was going on when those knuckleheads started running around, all popping off "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!"

Is that the new "Ham Sandwich" code? Don't tell me that corrupt cops don't have a system in place and that they don't all support each other in crimes, all the way up the chain of command!

Don't get me started on the black glove fiasco they tried to pull off! Disgraceful!

edit on 26-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I am not, but then, I am the one who waits on facts to be released, and then uses critical thinking skills to evaluate that evidence. I try not to imagine any evidence into existence, or fabricate it out of existence as you have done here.

In the world where sometimes a set of handcuffs are just a set of handcuffs, I try not to go full retard when discussing events such as this. I don't let my estrogen driven emotions blind my judgement.

why was he wearing an ankle holster that was empty? I don't even think with the time machine explanation they could have planted that one.

We all get that a problem exists. But trying to escalate this into something it's not will not help anything. All it will do is make BLM look even stupider than it already does.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Look I've done my due diligence on this topic, and posted my replies to these questions multiple times, in multiple threads.

In my opinion the gun was a plant and I think I've shown my case in these two posts, and I don't want to spam these threads, posting the same thing over and over. So here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Open carry doesn't apply to felons.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KungfuStu

The video are basically useless. You can't see what's in his right hand. That's really weird, because you'd think if cops had their guns on you telling you to drop a gun you'd have your arms way up in the air to show them you don't have one.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

If you want to live from a Police encounter where the Police say "Drop the gun" numerous times, you drop everything you have and hold your hands up way high and don't move. It's a simple survival strategy

He didn't have a gun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join