It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RichardParker

The video on the story site i think was the one where she stopped and flipped off his girlfriend and took the first pic that started her twitter tirade. There are 10 more tapes of her at the property, apparently 2 where she walked on the property, so she got 2 counts of stalking. 3rd and she gets criminal charges. Neither the guy nor his girlfriend flipped her off, he just followed her enough to get his report to the police. Imagine if he'd done something back, which there is no evidence of. Tara should have just dropped it after the court case. But, by droning/harrassing on via Twitter on his GoFundMe, he is likely getting the restraining order on her that she narrowly missed getting made permanent by the judge the first time. She is driving her career and life off a cliff at a high rate of speed. Too bad a friend or family member cannot get her help so she can handle life. Political yard signs are not supposed to trigger normal people.
edit on 14-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RichardParker

Yes, and the information given to the policeman is "false". Where I live this is a felony. Don't know what the offence is in her state (US) but I'm sure it must come with a penalty.

Another offence is making a false complaint or statement to a public officer.

Another is making a false complaint 'against' a police officer.

If this was followed up after the allegation of taking the gentleman police officer at the scene to task with a formal complaint to his office then perhaps in her neighborhood the authorities may take her to task on the evidence thus far.

But. for cryin out aloud, get a different judge and nail this matter once and for all.

My kind regards as always,

bally

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher
It seems to me that the judge could have ordered her into anger management classes. Not sure what the laws are there but in KY that is possible in cases concerning restraining orders. It would have been the kind thing to do for her since apparently her family and friends have not been able to convince her of her need for help with her issues.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
It would be great to lay hands on a transcript... but I simply don't care enough to go through the bother of looking for one. She's absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things, just another nutjob who will blip up on the radar a time or two before sinking back to #CrazyCatLady obscurity where she belongs.

Reading a court transcript reveals so much more than 'he said, she said' and we could read between the lines, as well as determining if the judge missed crucial clues. And, just think, this drama could go on forever.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't think transcripts are available, but the MadWorldNews journalist reported on the courtroom antics, so that is what we have. Tara went bat# crazy during court apparently.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Did I miss that link? I would love to hear what happened firsthand, even if from a reporter.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Mad World News

Might have been in the article or her tweet. Been a few days since I read the article.
edit on 20-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Another SJW Triggered

Deputies: Woman mistakes meeting for Trump gathering, smears peanut butter on cars

Go to her Facebook page and you don't see any pics of a boyfriend. Lonely SJW, just like Tara.

Christina Anne Smith Ferguson
edit on 21-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

There in lies the real issue: for every one loose cannon we find, there are hundreds more just waiting to strike. It's the world we all live in now.

Hopefully we have heard the last, or at least almost the last, of Tara Dublin. But now we have Christina Anne Smith Ferguson. Tomorrow we will have another.

Maybe insanity is contagious after all. Here's hoping we find a cure.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hillary Hyponotized human bombs waiting to explode and create chaos. Sounds like an episode plot of the TV show "Black Mirror". Hillarys WMD's (Women of Mass Destruction)

Only one of the nuttier episodes

The irony should not be lost on us that she proposed to hate Trump due to his intolerance, but is intolerant and hateful herself, which causes her to get arrested. Now that is some heavy car-ma with peanut butter on it.
edit on 22-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The irony should not be lost on us that she proposed to hate Trump due to his intolerance, but is intolerant and hateful herself, which causes her to get arrested. Now that is some heavy car-ma with peanut butter on it.

Brought to us courtesy of our local public school systems which no longer teach critical thinking. Nor do they teach any lessons in true legal justice but devote their energy to teaching about "social justice" and how to abuse the legal system to achieve social goals. Those who are being homeschooled today will rule the world due to their abilities to effectively communicate and think critically when the infrastructure of the electronic world collapses.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Maybe insanity is contagious after all.

It's not contagious, just kept in check when the punishment for exposing oneself as a lunatic gets real. That The Tararist isn't behind looney-bin bars for the rest of her life is the real threat we are all exposed to.

Here's hoping we find a cure.

The only cure is punishment for the people who aren't carrying out the responsibility of their jobs. This is the pitfall of being too politically correct ... and ... forced to be 100% mistake free. People just won't act.

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Randomly looked at her Twitter page, and her total lack of a brain is 100% confirmed: Shes a Walking Dead fan, hahahaha

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'm a little concerned about what would happen if Hillary wins the election, which is looking increasingly likely.
Tara is clearly obsessed, and spending pretty much every waking moment tweeting anti-trump and pro-hillary stuff.

If Hillary wins I think Tara will feel that she was somehow personally responsible for this, and this will feed back into her delusions of grandeur and inspire her on even more.

We can hope that she just fades into obscurity as a crazy cat lady, but I fear that we have not yet seen the worst.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hillary will use these unstable SJW human bombs to intimidate others unless everyone agrees with God Hillary. You can bet the Hillary propaganda will leverage these wackjobs, just like her campaign has done. Alternate media like ATS may even be censored or disallow certain topics or discussions. Certainly the Democrats want alternate and small media to be licensed so it is easier to shut them down should they host talk critical of President Hillary. After Hillary is done, China would probably offer freer internet speed than here.
edit on 24-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

What? I would see that as a redeeming quality.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Bottom line is Hillary is a divisive person. She said half of America was deplorable. In my lifetime of watching Presidential races I have never seen one candidate dismiss half of America as waste. If she gets in, expect her to incited riots and maybe civil war among people. She is a cancer on America and brings her parasitic overlords to feed on us. This election is a turning point. Do we want corrupt crony capitalism or free capitalism?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Bottom line is Hillary is a divisive person. She said half of America was deplorable. In my lifetime of watching Presidential races I have never seen one candidate dismiss half of America as waste. If she gets in, expect her to incited riots and maybe civil war among people. She is a cancer on America and brings her parasitic overlords to feed on us. This election is a turning point. Do we want corrupt crony capitalism or free capitalism?

Sorry about this, but Hillary is going to win. The avalanche of establishment pressure cannot be overcome,I'm afraid. I think we're going to start seeing a lot more of the type of intolerant and vindictive behaviour shown by the this woman once Hillary is elected. As for men - forget it - second class citizens under Hillary.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree. I think Hillary has sewed up all avenues with whatever means she has, legal and illegal. Even if Trump gets the vote they may have the voting machines under control to tamper with. Here in my state we have the George Soro's partner voting machines. Hillary got off on the Comey charges because she has so many corrupt people supporting her that i expect she'll win, even if she doesn't get the votes. I already have investments that will do well under the turmoil of Hillary already laid out just in case.

If Hillary wins I expect in a year or so we'll see free speech cooled on this forum. Anything seen as critical to this government will be disallowed, much like the Chinese government does. The shocking thing is I think Hillary supporters will embrace this censorship and will even help the government identify who talks against the government. The new brownshirts of the 21st Century. Violence against dissenters will be tolerated and maybe even encouraged, as Hillary states they are deplorable. Heck, Hillary calls the illegal immigrants "Dreamers", but tax paying citizens that disagree with her "Deplorables". You see the Civil War coming? I do, with men and Republicans in the cross hairs. I don't think the Republican party will survive the Hillary presidency either.
edit on 25-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When you know Comey is doing the right thing. When Tara Dublin SJW calls for your resignation.

Tara Dublin Twitter Source

<< 72  73  74    76  77 >>

join