It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 77
<< 74  75  76   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: alphabetaone

I wouldn't be so quick to brush it off.

I'm not brushing anything off. I simply don't think it's insanity.

"I hear this every week, sometimes twice a day: "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." No, it isn't.

I didn't say THE definition of insanity, I said the ACCEPTED definition of insanity...ie., its what typical people use to refer to insanity....

To be clear, insanity is a legal term pertaining to a defendant's ability to determine right from wrong when a crime is committed. Here's the first sentence of law.com's lengthy definition:

Nope, what you're describing is sociopath, THAT is the THE (to be clear) definition of the inability to distinguish right from wrong. Or extreme antisocial behavior. Let me help you out in that regard

The DSM-5 defines antisocial personality disorder as "[a] pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others, occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three (or more) of the following:
Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors, as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest.
Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure.
Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead.
Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults.
Reckless disregard for safety of self or others.
Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations.
Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another."

While insane or insanity

Full Definition of insanity
plural insanities
:  a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)
:  such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility

Insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior."

I agree with this definition for insanity, and this is why I don't think she is "insane" because I don't think there is any psychosis or uncontrollable behavior evident... I think she is absolutely controlling her desire to make herself relevant on the camera.

I'd say she has a hard time distinguishing fantasy from reality, is most likely neglecting her children due to it(the second criteria, somewhat) and the last one.....well. She has uncontrollable impulsive behavior down pat.

I disagree...plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Terrorist Tara Dublin strikes again!

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Terrorist Tara Dublin strikes again!

twitter.com...

LOL! She just can't help herself...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Tara is bucking to get noticed! Maybe the USSS will give her very special attention next. I wouldldn't be surprised if it was Tara that sent it. That person is a couple frys short of a happy Meal.
edit on 13-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Man, this was such a fun time. Hard to believe it was in 2016!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Might not be over. Now she is trolling the Trumps.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Folks like her are starved for attention.

No point in her antics otherwise.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well if you look back in the thread, Tara posted an article that she thought Trumps Presidency would be Armageddon. I wouldn't put it past her to go Antifa on Trump.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What’s the matter little fellah, did that mean old girl hurt a Little right wing snow flakes feelings? a reply to: Bobaganoosh

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

We're just watching a woman punching well above her class and waiting for her to get her ears boxed off. LOL!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Anyone notice how Senator Kamala Harris looks like Tara Dublin! in this vid it looks like she is interviewing Cindy McCain. LOL!

SJW's are starting to look alike akin to something like Down's Syndrome.
edit on 8-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Here we have a shining example of stupidity.

What it boils down to is this golem looking woman decided to give the bird to a Trump supporter who was standing in his yard. The Trump supporter then followed her and scared her.

It is pretty funny really. The woman tries to play the victim and involve the police who tell her it's pretty much her own fault. The cop deserves a medal just for having to deal with this stupid b!tch.

It illustrates perfectly what is happening and why so few anti-Trump people can be taken seriously.

A dose of justice is served to a SJW. It's fun to watch.

Warning the video contains graphic language, and even more graphic stupidity.

Unbelievable!
This woman needs to have her head checked out. I pitty the dude who’s maried to her. This yapping self entiteled hypocrite managed to get my bloodpressure rising, just by looking at the video. These are the most dangerous people, who go out of their way to provoke, and manage to turn it around so she’s the victim. The sad part, they often get away with it. I usually have nothing good to say about LEO’s, but this officer should be promoted for maintaining his composure and not ripping her through her window on general principle.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

She is a single mother and freelance writer for Huffington Post.

Explains some things?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I just love the way she is filming the whole thing. What a sad situation. And to think, even at this moment that woman feels righteous indignation and doesn't see her part in the least.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Explains some things?

You have got to be kidding. Someone actually pays for her thoughts??????

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Explains some things?

A sobering thought, that there are people who agree with her, and are likeminded. No wonder you guys are heading for a civil war. People like her do exactly that, which they do not want others to do, if the shoe was on the other foot. In fact, It has been like that for years, and I haven’t seen the right act this butthurt. They accepted it and went about their lives, and even tolerated a president they didn’t want.

edit on 8-9-2018 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Her dude divorced her because she serviced some rocker bandmember at a concert afterwards. She even wrote about it in a blog. Link was posted earlier in the thread. Tara is a trainwreck of a loose woman. What an embarrassment to her kid, who I understand was getting teased by his friends over his crazy Mom!
edit on 9-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76   >>

join