It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Shooting Video: Footage Shows Fatal Encounter Between Police, Keith Lamont Scott

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Shamrock6

As for my "claim" - clearly you're not looking terribly hard. heavy.com... tter/

What am I supposed to find in that link? Please quote the passage that proves your claim.

It is quoted in the very second video from the top of the page:

BREAKING: brother of man killed in CMPD shooting says he got out of his car because he was armed & scared of PD

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mus8472
I've talked to someone who saw the footage from dash and body cams. He did have a gun. He did point it in the area of the police. They do not want to release the footage to the public because he didn't point it directly at the police and did not fire first. They are worried that those two things could make things worse.

But the video very clearly shows him with a gun.

It has to do with a future trial and jurors being affected by prejudging the case in advance..

People seem to forget the only reason they even engaged this Man is because they saw him with a gun before he returned to his truck in the first place. Maybe he was a friend of the guy they had come looking for or was some way involved in that original pursuit.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I saw the comment, but I didn't hear the brother say any such thing in the video just above.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I saw the comment, but I didn't hear the brother say any such thing in the video just above.

That reporter is apparently talking directly with the family. Had that not been said it would likely have been taken down by now. It is on her twitter page with all of her other coverage as well. You could likely directly message her on twitter to ask about the validity.
edit on 9/24/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That reporter is apparently talking directly with the family. Had that not been said it would likely have been taken down by now.

Yeah right. She posted what appears to be video evidence, but it isn't.

He never says any such thing. Extremely irresponsible reporting.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That reporter is apparently talking directly with the family. Had that not been said it would likely have been taken down by now.

Yeah right. She posted what appears to be video evidence, but it isn't.

He never says any such thing. Extremely irresponsible reporting.

Like I said...she is apparently talking to them directly. It appears that was a quote from her conversation with the brother. You are welcome to ask her directly I am sure. She would be SLAMMED right now had that not actually been said.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Maybe she was forced to take it down, because the comment doesn't appear on her own Twiiter page:
twitter.com...

It just on the Heavy.com site. I suppose Heavy does what it wants, regardless of evidence and corroboration.

While you're checking out Tanya's Twitter page, check out this interview! Piece of our interview w/ Taheshia Williams, who lives near #KeithScott and says she saw the shooting. @wcnc

Eyewitness Claims Keith Lamont Scott Executed By White Cop

But Ms. Williams is claiming that Chief Putney, Officer Vinson, and the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department are engaged in a grand conspiracy to cover up what she claims to be the actual truth: that Keith Lamont Scott was not shot by Officer Vinson while he advanced upon the officers with a gun in his hand, but that he was essentially executed by a white cop, and that Scott never had a gun in his possession.

edit on 24-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Maybe was forced to take it down, because the comment doesn't appear on her own Twiiter page:
twitter.com...

It just on the Heavy.com site. I suppose Heavy does what it wants, regardless of evidence and corroboration.

While you're checking out Tanya's Twitter page, check out this interview! Piece of our interview w/ Taheshia Williams, who lives near #KeithScott and says she saw the shooting. @wcnc

Eyewitness Claims Keith Lamont Scott Executed By White Cop

But Ms. Williams is claiming that Chief Putney, Officer Vinson, and the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department are engaged in a grand conspiracy to cover up what she claims to be the actual truth: that Keith Lamont Scott was not shot by Officer Vinson while he advanced upon the officers with a gun in his hand, but that he was essentially executed by a white cop, and that Scott never had a gun in his possession.

Actually I just looked at her page and it is there under the same video.

And I have to laugh at the conspiracy angle...even the video from the wife shows a black cop in plain clothes on the scene.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Okay, I didn't scroll down long enough for the page to reload. It's there, but again, the man say nothing of the sort.

I have no reason to believe what she wrote with evidence or corroboration.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Okay, I didn't scroll down long enough for the page to reload. It's there, but again, the man say nothing of the sort.

I have no reason to believe what she wrote with evidence or corroboration.

Ok...what reason do you have to believe that the police are lying? You posted that the local said it is a big conspiracy and that a black officer didn't shoot him.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Ok...what reason do you have to believe that the police are lying?

Why do you blindly believe anything they say? I didn't start out believing that police were lying in this incident. The evidence makes me second guess their truthfulness.

This is the first I've heard of the shooter being the white guy, but it kinda makes sense. The white guy was standing on the sidelines, while the black guy was putting on gloves and seemed to be "processing the scene". Would an officer put on gloves and poke around the body of a person he just killed, or wait for someone else to process his own homicide scene?

Why was the gun so close the white guy in the red shirt, assuming that was a gun in question, and so far away from the body? Why was the white guy so close to the truck that Scott was sitting in, ready to break the passenger window, if they thought he was armed and dangerous?

And then there's the direction of the body, feet pointing at the white guy with the red shirt.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ok...what reason do you have to believe that the police are lying?

Why do you blindly believe anything they say? I didn't start out believing that police were lying in this incident. The evidence makes me second guess their truthfulness.

This is the first I've heard of the shooter being the white guy, but it kinda makes sense. The white guy was standing on the sidelines, while the black guy was putting on gloves and seemed to be "processing the scene". Would an officer put on gloves and poke around the body of a person he just killed, or wait for someone else to process his own homicide scene?

Why was the gun so close the white guy in the red shirt, assuming that was a gun in question, and so far away from the body? Why was the white guy so close to the truck that Scott was sitting in, ready to break the passenger window, if they thought he was armed and dangerous?

I don't blindly believe. Unless you believe the officer from the video the wife posted is actively deciding to say drop the gun multiple times in order to make the video believable (though I doubt he knew he was being filmed), and pulled up on Keith for the sole reason of murdering him, I will go with the police version.

I do believe Keith had a gun and do believe he didn't follow orders and do believe he was a convicted felon in illegal possession of a gun.

Now there is some conspiracy that it was a white cop that shot him and it's being covered up? So whitey got a black cop to take the fall for it? And a black police chief ordered it all or something?

you do realize how ridiculous that sounds right?
edit on 9/24/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I didn't make the story up. It's coming from an eye witness.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: JDeLattre89

I don't know what happened. But it did appear she was trying to help. She sad he had a TBI (traumatic brain injury, prior injury), also just said he just took his medicine. More may come out about that, but his family described him as disabled, not sure to what degree, but alot of medicine can affect cognitive ability. Stress of being swarmed may intensify that.

This makes even sadder. Shooting a man with a gun is bad, shooting a brain injured man who is on unpredictable medication holding a gun is just wrong.

Really not sure what you mean about all of this, but I hope you mean it is sad that he has a gun while on unpredictable medication, with a brain injury.

All people with this condition should be immediately dealt with, and luckily are.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
*******Breaking*******

The gun is there !!!!!!

CMPD Releases Video Of Fatal Shooting Of Keith Lamont Scott

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Would you mind telling at what minute mark we can see that victim with a gun?

Did they release the dash cam?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Would you mind telling at what minute mark we can see that victim with a gun? Why didn't they release the dash cam?

LOL

No argument from me.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Dash cam video here! twitter.com...

Looks bad for the cops to me. I don't see a gun, but worse, his hands are at his side, and he's timidly backing up. I don't hear "Drop the gun", once he's out of car, they just shoot him!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Would you mind telling at what minute mark we can see that victim with a gun?

Did they release the dash cam?

Yes its all over youtube

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

I found it here: www.rt.com...

This site also explains how it all happened. Seems it was all over Scott rolling joint....

So, he didn't get out of the car, brandish a weapon and then get back in. The guy had the bad luck to park next to 2 undercover officers and roll a joint!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join