It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkness vs. Light caught live on camera (Heavenly battle in our sky)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
did this happen at 2'o'clock? if so, nibiru!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

You need slapping.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
sorry, couldn't resist

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

Yeah, I know. It briefly crossed my mind too lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i.give.up.on.ats

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

I'm saying abscence of unrationnal thinking is the real delusion here.

Please take a moment to explain what the hell that sentence is supposed to mean. Did you mean to say the "Lack" of "Irrational" thinking, which actually double negates itself to "rational" is the real delusion here? Errrm....Huh?

Also, you said that these highly detailed shapes that the clouds are forming such as beasts and reptiles are actively at war? You can see them battling it out in this video?

So these still shapes forming from slowly drifting cloud formations are fighting........without moving?

Next, you said that another person who is with you can corroborate the shapes you are seeing in the clouds. Try this next time: take a 5 minute video like this one. When you play it back each of you in a separate notebook, write down what you see form, where you see it form, and the time in the video. Afterward, compare notes. This would be a better test of this without influencing each other by talking about it when it is happening, which skews the results.

Next, Please take a look at this picture I took of a beautiful Florida sunset. I have modified it slightly to demonstrate the effect of pareidolia to the extreme. You can create unlimited beasties playing with the rotating mirror effect in paint shop pro. Just look right down the center and count how many you see! I used this effect to create my avatar using a picture of the mechanism of a Hamilton wrist watch!

And finally, here is someone who has really been studying clouds for a slightly different reason. If you have not seen this before, you may like it. There are a few posts on here somewhere about it, but here is the link for his stuff.

www.youtube.com...

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow did I feel let down after clicking on this thread.

It's clouds.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

edit on 21/9/2016 by IridiumFlareMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

i don't see anything in the right corner of the picture, but i see what resembles a simile face in the left hand corner.

i guess they use black for sky writing that in the parallel universe yout talking about.

see it two eyers, little squiggly mouth, inside the black circle.
edit on 21-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

I can accept the possibility of some sort of events happening, that we can't always perceive, and even battles between light and dark, good and evil, that could be occurring all around us. That said, not sure what you are seeing here. There are some clouds that suggest a shape, now and then, like a "wing", a "dragon head", and a "face", but they aren't clear, and don't seem to be anything but random cloud shapes. We do tend to see that sort of thing, looking for shapes and faces where there are none. Perhaps you could take screen shots of stills from the video, and point out, using paint, what exactly it is you are seeing?

Not trying to be picky here, and if you know me at all on this site, you will know that I do believe in spiritual matters. Just not sure what you see here. Please show us, in more detail. Are other people that you know able to see what you see? Is it possible that you see things we cannot? I can even accept that. Someone related to me can see things that I can only sense. Just looking for more information. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It's a rock...... Wait this is earth, sorry wrong planet.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
Okay as I can see you guys need to be taken by the hand and shown the way.
Alright I'll take the challenge and get pics together when I succeed in troubleshooting my Sony Vegas Pro.

That would be good. I know you are getting a lot of flak on the thread, which is understandable. I also just saw clouds, and nothing of what you talk of seeing, but if you could freeze frame certain points and maybe pop the pics in an editing programme and circle what you see, it might help me get a better insight.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I'm not seeing it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm not seeing it either, apart from a few suggestive shapes but nothing unusual and most certainly nothing like the images you can find doing a search on Google.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Those are some really nice clouds.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Those are some really nice clouds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join